Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canica

I'm just gonna leave this here... note the food everyone has ordered, can you pick the odd one out? how f**kin BORING can you be? You're on holiday! live a little! Also, why not stand next to your husband and son? View attachment 618097
ps. If this can't be posted here sorry, I am not across what can and cannot be shared on these forums since this photo is from a public insta profile.
Because if she would stand next to Kurt she wouldn’t be in the middle 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Spanner14

VIP Member
I agree that there's something different about her nose, although I think it looks even bigger than before. There is no way someone would request a nose like that????
She probs got it for free/sponsored like her shitty veneers so had a crappy job done 😂

• Haha

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
How does her ring still not fit? It looks awful.
I mean, my engagement ring spins around too If I’ve got moisturiser residue on my hands or if I’ve just washed them, but not this bad ALL the time. I swear since she got it resized it still spins as much as it used to

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Brenton is back taking the piss out of influenza again 😂
In his stories today, so cant reshare here.

• Haha

whitneeyee

I used to be a contracts manager and Force Majeure is a standard T&C that most people include. It is still up to the company to determine how they respond to a crisis though.
yep, I'm an aussie contracts lawyer and Force Majeure is a standard clause. We actually got heaps of work when covid first hit because of these clauses (which normally don't get relied upon too often!)

Courts have considered the 'act of god' meaning, and there is certain criteria that must be met for an event to classify as an act of god.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Also! Sorry for the spam. If anyone has wavy/curly hair (search for em_carey on instagram and she has a highlight called "wavy hair". Its about a 4 step tutorial and its soo easy, only uses 1/2 products.

I have pretty much the same hair as her and it has SAVED my hair doing it.
Thank you!!!! I’m going to give this a go. My wavy hair is always frizzy.

• Heart

Spicy_bananas

The cases that we do have have stemmed from citizens returning from overseas and cases accidentally getting into the community.
I'm still baffled by people going on vacation during a pandemic. Stay the fuck home people!
Also people who come back from vacation don't have to self-isolate? If not that's irresponsible imo

The vaccine rollout has been super slow in Aus, only certain groups are eligible to receive it and it is taking longer than expected.
Yeah same in Germany...

Last edited:

nbx512

Chatty Member
Also NSW has some strict competition legislation. If people are interested I'll have a look
Okay as a follow up I don't think it applies because the monetary value of Scuz's is presumably less than $3k? I guess being a tight ass has its perks. Still report it to the ACCC

Reactions: 7

Linthebin

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I do hope everyone reports this SCAM to the ACCC. If we all do it, she'll have to stop. It's a shame she needs to be told that this is wrong, but evidently she has no moral compass whatsoever.
I think perhaps going all in on this is a lil petty in the scheme of things.... the app is shit, that'll take care of itself and die in time. It isn't a clear case for the ACCC and probably not a big enough deal for them to do anything.

My biggest issue with her this week is her total silence during reconciliation week to mark the 1 yr anniversary of her BLM ally stories.... like gal do something positive with your platform!!!!

If she got brought down for Sunnee I would be super disappointed that is was that and not over something actually meaningful

• Angry
  • Haha

Spicy_bananas

when Melbourne is in a lockdown (borders are closed) and we will probably have further restrictions for weeks?
What's going on in Melbourne? I thought Australia had everything under control, corona-wise.
Not trying to be bitchy, just honestly curious. Aren't Aussies getting the vaccine? In my city in Germany the cases have heavily dropped since the roll-out has been a bit better...

lolza_

Hi!! Where can I see the video number 1? I can’t seem to see it on your post ☹
So sorry it didn’t upload and I couldn’t edit! I posted a shorter version a few under my original ☺ the other is still up on her stories

• Heart