Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory/hypothesis: people on here have suggested Kurt doesn’t want another baby just yet, Sarah usually complains about how much work Fox is, but now suddenly she’s a favourite and she lurrrrves mUm LyFe. Maybe Kurt said he doesn’t want another baby yet because Sarah can’t even deal with Foxxy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
We never see Fox speaking clearly or even showing any interest in using real words. I think it's because whenever his mother interacts with him she sticks a phone or camera in his face. She's not really engaging with him, she's actually putting a barrier between them. No wonder he tends to ignore her most of the time. It's pretty sad that he's being raised this way, because he seems like a sweet boy who would flourish with the right kind of interaction.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
influencers should know how to spell. influencers should know to double check their spelling before posting. she’s so unprofessional, she doesn’t deserve a following whatsoever “hearhy food” is not even close to “healthy food”
This tit drives me batty. There's also the "who's" and "whose" mix up in there. She's truly an absolute moron. I cannot believe she ever got into Uni, let alone completed 2 years. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This tit drives me batty. There's also the "who's" and "whose" mix up in there. She's truly an absolute moron. I cannot believe she ever got into Uni, let alone completed 2 years. :oops:
and she had the AUDACITY to want to be a teacher, if this whole holistic princess career didn’t work out 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_1515.jpg

What is so novel/unique about this smoothie that throws together powders from packets, milk, ice and frozen bananas? And foodgrade peppermint oil for flavour? Literally anyone who knows anything about smoothies would be able to do this. And yet she wants to call it "MY, healthy, vegan..." smoothie.

She has this really infuriating self-obsession that goes just too far.

Yes I noticed that too. Her facial expressions are very strange in her bathtub pitty party video and also when she cries in her Easter vlog. Complete different facial expressions compared to earlier videos. It looks unnatural. It reminds of when I went to the dentist and my lips and part of my jaw goes numb from the anaesthetic. When I I tried to smile I looked like a melted candle 😅.
She would have fillers or botox in her jaw too I reckon.
MELTED CANDLE!! ahahahaha, nearly choked there!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok as a former boost worker her recent smoothie post annoys me so much 😂 when she said she likes her smoothies thick like omg all the “smoothies” I’ve seen her make are legit WATER thin and look disgusting it’s legit just water with a scoop of powder. And milk will make it more runny not more thick!! I’ll admit this one seemed much thicker but where is the FRUIT.

Reactions: 47
Ok as a former boost worker her recent smoothie post annoys me so much 😂 when she said she likes her smoothies thick like omg all the “smoothies” I’ve seen her make are legit WATER thin and look disgusting it’s legit just water with a scoop of powder. And milk will make it more runny not more thick!! I’ll admit this one seemed much thicker but where is the FRUIT.
I just can't believe she didn't put on a fake British accent. Definitely prefer her real voice over

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she wears baggy clothes today and barely Insta stories 🙄

She's asked what her followers want to see on her YT channel and apparently it's what Fox eats in a day. Uh huh, right. Love how she didn't show any of the suggestions. Why would her young followers care what Fox eats in a day? They follow her to see what SHE eats in a day. But of course she won't show that anymore because she's still knee deep in restriction, despite the wedding being over. She'll secretely continue shredding because she knows she'll "ruin" her body with another pregnancy, so she'll want to be at her absolute leanest before and throughout pregnancy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think this is really sad and must be very confusing for Fox to watch. Imagine growing up, being a toddler and watching one of your parents constantly talking to no-one, turning their back on you to stare at themselves in the mirror.

Children see EVERYTHING. Look how closely he is watching her do this.

As we have touched on, this cannot help with the development of his social/communication skills.
Screenshot_20210512-163352_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 50
For someone who is sooooo healthy ( :rolleyes: ) there is not a whole lot of fresh vegetables/fruits in those pics... I have never seen her make a proper vegetable side dish that is not a vegetable bake smothered in gross vegan cheese. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why does all the Sunee food look so brown, so monotone...where is the colour?! (And powder-filled smoothies don't count!) There's sooo many colourful, delicious, fresh, healthy foods out there that are a feast to the palate as well as the eyes! Maybe if Sezzzie filled their plates with some of these foods, she wouldn't need all those bloody Tropeaka powders!
Lots of beige lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who is sooooo healthy ( :rolleyes: ) there is not a whole lot of fresh vegetables/fruits in those pics... I have never seen her make a proper vegetable side dish that is not a vegetable bake smothered in gross vegan cheese. 🤔
I've wondered this for so long now. There was a time where she'd eat lettuce-heavy tuna salads that she's make soggy by mushing down the leaves with her fingers (remember that???) and now she's all about these sloppy one pot dishes that honestly just look like mild variations of the same slop. I'm pretty sure she replies entirely on supplements in her powder and supplement to get what little nutrition and fibre she does.

Maybe if she ate some real food, with real nutrients and fibre, she wouldnt need to pretend to drink poopy bloom to go potty :rolleyes:

Why does all the Sunee food look so brown, so monotone...where is the colour?! (And powder-filled smoothies don't count!) There's sooo many colourful, delicious, fresh, healthy foods out there that are a feast to the palate as well as the eyes! Maybe if Sezzzie filled their plates with some of these foods, she wouldn't need all those bloody Tropeaka powders!
Nutrition, variety and versatility aside, does anyone on here like her "food styling" ethic? I used to be better than this in my food blogging years some 6 years ago. Forget how basic it is, does anyone find this aesthetic or appealing? Not one thing in this bunch of pictures makes me want to make it, or even make a non Funee version of it. Everything looks dull, insipid and uninspiring.

This is what happens when you're focused on a half-baked aesthetic, than real value through a product promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.