Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first before the wedding I thought that she must be pregnant, but the more I see her rumble on about not being pregnant and not being the right time cause whatever projects and stuff, the more I think that she really wants to be pregnant right now, but Kurt does not want to atm.

So Sarah said that she wants a honeymoon baby. This was her and what she wanted. Not what Kurt wanted. So she's talking about it as much as she can to pressure Kurt to start trying and the whole "we have so many projects atm" bs is just her convincing herself that its fine that Kurt doesn't want to try straight after the wedding and because she is so jealous of Kate underneath. Thats why she is so all over the place with the all "don't ask me if I'm pregnant" bs. She is really upset because of Kurt, his wishes and not being pregnant, not because of all the questions.
We literally saw Kurt in one of stories muttering something along the lines of “I’m not ready” to Sarah wanting another kid. Not to mention with his decline in health and everything else going on, if they choose to have another kid, it’s responsibility is most likely going to fall under him, as well as Fox. And he still seems so rundown from their house renovation. Sometimes it makes me feel sorry for him despite all the problematic things he has done.

ETA: even if it’s Kurt’s unwillingness of having a kid making her upset, she shouldn’t take it out on her loyal followers who just wants to know what is going on. A simple “not pregnant” would do, no need to be bitchy like she has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So now she has been sick and feeling nauseous for over two weeks 🙄 1) The wedding was only 11 days ago, and 2) She said she got sick a few days after Kurt did, who was sick on their wedding night.

Yet somehow this adds up to over two weeks in Sezzy time. Girl is delusional. She knows there are 7 days in a week, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it just me or is she purposely trying to hide her boobs in the latest car story? Such a unnatural thing to do with your arms... maybe I'm reading too much into it
Yeah... I wasn't buying the theory that she's already pregnant based off her wedding pics. She had zero boobs at the wedding, and one of the first symptoms you get when pregnant is bigger boobs. With her first pregnancy she had sore breasts even before she did a pregnancy test.

But that car chat where she's hiding her chest and her casually dropping "not to get my heart rate too high" (when she could have just mentioned going slow!) is starting to convince me. That full body shot at the gym has a big shadow on her chest so you can't really see, but I've def gone from "nah no way" to "wait this could be something to keep an eye on".

Reactions: 13
Sky blue refers to the band, which looks a dirty grey from the thick filter she put on the photo
It actually looks like when you accidently mix your darks and whites in the washing machine and it creates that strange colour lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get irritated by the way she says new. Why can’t she say it?? Nuuuuu.
Also those stories talking about fox and white fox were a whirlwind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I only recently started following (actually clicked follow) Kate after all the recent chatter about her on here, because she seems like such a wholesome, intuitive, balanced person. Of course Im wary of pedestalising anyone on the internet because you never know when something problematic shows up and that image comes crashing down. I don't think she intends this at all (because she seems very secure and sorted to need to do this) but just in the last 2 weeks I notice how everything she posts comes from such a wholesome place that if I were the competitive, petty as duck person that Scuz is, I'd take every post as a flex or a dig at me.

I'm also aware that this post could really do that horrible thing of pitting one woman against another. I don't want to do that. Especially from what I've seen of Kate lately and read all the things you guys have shared, she seems very uninterested in competing in anyway at all. So I don't ant to speculate about that at all.

I am just stating an observation because this recent post really hit home. It is so many things that Scuz doesn't do.
IMG_EBA2718E4632-1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When Sez started listing her long list of holistic crap she took yesterday like probiotics, activated charcoal, bone broth, wheatgrass etc I was worried she was going to act like it's a miracle cure but fair play to her she did atleast say hers sisters better too so she thinks the 'bug' had just run its course so that's something good at least.

I also don't necessarily agree with the comment above somewhere about her using her arms to block her growing boobs as a pregnancy theory but she is definitely doing a weird little arm pose that highlights her muscular shoulders/arms which she's supposed to be insecure about. Don't necessarily think it's hiding bigger boobs but it's definitely rogue... Maybe she's playing up to the theories again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
When Sez started listing her long list of holistic crap she took yesterday like probiotics, activated charcoal, bone broth, wheatgrass etc I was worried she was going to act like it's a miracle cure but fair play to her she did atleast say hers sisters better too so she thinks the 'bug' had just run its course so that's something good at least.
I was going to give her small credit for this too, but then immediately she went on to say, well I’m sure the things I did are why I’m feeling SooooOoOOoOo much better today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I also don't necessarily agree with the comment above somewhere about her using her arms to block her growing boobs as a pregnancy theory but she is definitely doing a weird little arm pose that highlights her muscular shoulders/arms which she's supposed to be insecure about. Don't necessarily think it's hiding bigger boobs but it's definitely rogue... Maybe she's playing up to the theories again?
I'm also not sure she was her hiding her boobs. I just figured she was consciously trying to keep her hands under control after reading that we know her tells when lying 😆

• Haha
Sometimes I think she forgets she’s a YouTuber. The whole ~post every 9 days~ thing is getting really old

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is she purposely trying to hide her boobs in the latest car story? Such a unnatural thing to do with your arms... maybe I'm reading too much into it
I was actually thinking the opposite that it was staged so it seems like she's trying to hide it. If she really didn't want the boobs to be seen she'd wear a different top or use different angle or just change before she stories🤣 also i believe its just an empty bra that just makes it look like her breasts are bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face in the lame Sunee mother's day ads ("Don't buy your mom a puppy, buy her a subscription to an app instead" ie give her even more work to do!) reminds me of the Kim Kardashian crying face.

sunee___suneeapp__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg
Fullscreen_5_11_21__4_21_PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was actually thinking the opposite that it was staged so it seems like she's trying to hide it. If she really didn't want the boobs to be seen she'd wear a different top or use different angle or just change before she stories🤣 also i believe its just an empty bra that just makes it look like her breasts are bigger
Ah yes probs what I should have said, is she purposely trying to make us think that she is trying to hide her boobs!

Reactions: 5
Her face in the lame Sunee mother's day ads ("Don't buy your mom a puppy, buy her a subscription to an app instead" ie give her even more work to do!) reminds me of the Kim Kardashian crying face.

View attachment 570103 View attachment 570111
It’s the Botox. If you ever see a facial expression like that, it’s Botox. Between the brows, on the crows feet and on the forehead. Probably lip filler too. I have a very small amount of Botox in the brows, forehead, and crows feet and I can’t really do facial expression where I scrunch my whole face up (which is the whole point of Botox so that you’re not making expressions that will create fine lines and wrinkles). Sarah also has other stuff in her face that probably contributes to those weird facial expressions though because I only have Botox in those 3 places and my face looks very natural by comparison and is not shiny at all. I don’t know why Sarah’s face is always so bloody shiny. Probably that esme skin oil or something.

Reactions: 19
It’s the Botox. If you ever see a facial expression like that, it’s Botox. Between the brows, on the crows feet and on the forehead. Probably lip filler too. I have a very small amount of Botox in the brows, forehead, and crows feet and I can’t really do facial expression where I scrunch my whole face up (which is the whole point of Botox so that you’re not making expressions that will create fine lines and wrinkles). Sarah also has other stuff in her face that probably contributes to those weird facial expressions though because I only have Botox in those 3 places and my face looks very natural by comparison and is not shiny at all. I don’t know why Sarah’s face is always so bloody shiny. Probably that esme skin oil or something.
Yes I noticed that too. Her facial expressions are very strange in her bathtub pitty party video and also when she cries in her Easter vlog. Complete different facial expressions compared to earlier videos. It looks unnatural. It reminds of when I went to the dentist and my lips and part of my jaw goes numb from the anaesthetic. When I I tried to smile I looked like a melted candle 😅.
She would have fillers or botox in her jaw too I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I noticed that too. Her facial expressions are very strange in her bathtub pitty party video and also when she cries in her Easter vlog. Complete different facial expressions compared to earlier videos. It looks unnatural. It reminds of when I went to the dentist and my lips and part of my jaw goes numb from the anaesthetic. When I I tried to smile I looked like a melted candle 😅.
She would have fillers or botox in her jaw too I reckon.
I could be wrong but I think the veneers are also distorting her mouth a bit. I’m not a back in the day follower so it’s harder for me to notice but if anyone else can confirm the veneers made her mouth look more horsey with an overbite or if it’s just the lip filler doing that.

You could be right about the jaw. I doubt it’s fillers (fillers are a lot less common than you think, they’re more invasive and you can achieve a surprising amount with just Botox). I have TMJ so get Botox in my jaw/chewing muscles to help with the pain. You can get Botox in a similar area which will drop the jaw and create a longer, more angular face and more prominent cheek bones.

I actually love Botox and what it can do. I just turned 30 and started getting it to help with my TMJ but now I also get it where fine lines are forming. When Botox is done right it’s very subtle and looks really good imo. Freshly done Botox always makes me look really ‘fresh’ and well rested (even when I’m not lol). The problem is there are so many places popping up that do it for super cheap and the people administering the treatment don’t have nearly enough knowledge of the facial structure and muscles so they do a poor job and it’s really obvious.

Reactions: 13
0C27A9CF-083C-428C-B410-F286A82353F0.jpeg

influencers should know how to spell. influencers should know to double check their spelling before posting. she’s so unprofessional, she doesn’t deserve a following whatsoever “hearhy food” is not even close to “healthy food”

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.