Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting so annoyed at her whole ‘mum day’ bs. Like it kind of implies all other days are ones where she doesn’t focus on being a mum? Fox isn’t a responsibility for her on those days?
It just isn’t relatable for parents. At least not the ones who have their kid for more than one day a fortnight.
I don’t understand the narrative that she is the hardest worker in the world either. Or as Sarah would put it, ‘notorious’ for working so hard. (Why does she love the word notorious so much? She never uses it in the right context).
her mum looks after Fox at least once a week, she has a couple of ‘mum days’ a week and then her and Kurt ‘tag team’ and work half days each at the office while the other watches Fox.
I just find it interesting that she talks as if she is a part time parent, when it seems like she’s actually a part time worker.
And I don’t understand how this makes her superwoman?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly sis you are BORINGGGGG
Stop telling everyone you’re having a “mum day” (everyday is a “mum day” when you’re a bloody mum) or that you haven’t worked out in 2 weeks. NO ONE GIVES AF.

Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Omg. This girl needs to stop trying to convince herself that she's OK with not working out.

"Back in the day I used to feel guilty..."

Babe, it's still super evident otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to mention it every time you story!

#actchillandnoonewillquestionyou 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So she’s having her greens powder... and on the ingredients it says “WHEATgrass”

can someone please enlighten me as to whether or not this is gluten free? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she’s having her greens powder... and on the ingredients it says “WHEATgrass”

can someone please enlighten me as to whether or not this is gluten free? 😂
Lmao it is actually gluten-free, it’s the seeds of the wheat kernel that have gluten, not the grass haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she kidding! She is soooo obsessed about not working out that it's all she can talk about. We get it, you haven't worked out in a while and no one really cares. She has the most boring life on the planet. Sis needs to come up with some new material or change up what lifestyle she's trying to sell. Imagine being this obsessed with not working out and that's all you talk about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who is she kidding! She is soooo obsessed about not working out that it's all she can talk about. We get it, you haven't worked out in a while and no one really cares. She has the most boring life on the planet. Sis needs to come up with some new material or change up what lifestyle she's trying to sell. Imagine being this obsessed with not working out and that's all you talk about.
SRSLY, how obsessed is she, and how high is her need to bang on and on about how long she's gone without a workout, that she has forgotten she literally just rambled on for 93 stories about 12 hours ago, saying the same bleeping thing????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a pretty passionate home/amateur cook I just want to CRY whenever I see her cut vegetables so sloppily and without any care for size/thickness etc. I swear the way she treats vegetables tells you that she is not a „foodie“/passionate home cook at all.
The carrot pieces were all different sizes/thick... To think that she makes money off of this „I am passionate for food“ narrative makes me want to bleeping barf.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
SRSLY, how obsessed is she, and how high is her need to bang on and on about how long she's gone without a workout, that she has forgotten she literally just rambled on for 93 stories about 12 hours ago, saying the same bleeping thing????
Clearly it's eating her alive not working out. I can't wait for the next 50 stories tonight on not working out 🥴🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it’s been said before but I’m not in a great mood so it’s annoyed me even more. The whole ‘mum day’ thing just irritates me to the end of the earth. You don’t get to switch off being a mum. You have a child. You’re a mum every second of every day. There are so many women out there who would love every day to be a ‘mum day’ and then there’s Sarah who lies about PCOS and decides what days she wants to be a mum. Who else refers to being with their child when their partner is at work as a mum day?! No one! It’s your life Sarah. You’re a mum full time.

It is so irritating and I hate that she’s gotten to me this way but it really pisses me off.
(Full disclosure I have two kids but know a few women who are struggling to get pregnant and it’s heartbreaking. They’d give anything to be a mum and wouldn’t take it for granted like she does.)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As a pretty passionate home/amateur cook I just want to CRY whenever I see her cut vegetables so sloppily and without any care for size/thickness etc. I swear the way she treats vegetables tells you that she is not a „foodie“/passionate home cook at all.
The carrot pieces were all different sizes/thick... To think that she makes money off of this „I am passionate for food“ narrative makes me want to bleeping barf.
& also looking like she's going to chop off all of her digits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we should stop talking about the workout thing, I honestly think she is mentioning it just to piss us off here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been said before but I’m not in a great mood so it’s annoyed me even more. The whole ‘mum day’ thing just irritates me to the end of the earth. You don’t get to switch off being a mum. You have a child. You’re a mum every second of every day. There are so many women out there who would love every day to be a ‘mum day’ and then there’s Sarah who lies about PCOS and decides what days she wants to be a mum. Who else refers to being with their child when their partner is at work as a mum day?! No one! It’s your life Sarah. You’re a mum full time.

It is so irritating and I hate that she’s gotten to me this way but it really pisses me off.
(Full disclosure I have two kids but know a few women who are struggling to get pregnant and it’s heartbreaking. They’d give anything to be a mum and wouldn’t take it for granted like she does.)
Yeah I’m with you on this one, it’s irritating as hell. She makes it sound like being a mom is a new choice to make everyday and that’s just absolute bs and not the case. I think Sarah really fails to understand that „mUm DuTy“ is EVERYDAY and she will be the mom to Fox FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. The whole narrative pisses me off extra much because it says a lot about her relationship with Fox and how she mostly sees him as a chore in her life more than anything else.
What also pissed me off in yesterday’s stories was how she told Fox „I‘m talking to my phone and listening to you“. THIS EXACT BEHAVIOUR is why the poor boy will have communication issues. How the f*** is he supposed to understand why she talks so much into a phone?!? I’m just lost for words with her.

Reactions: 35
I think we should stop talking about the workout thing, I honestly think she is mentioning it just to piss us off here
Nah it’s definitely her ED. She’s spiralling and I’m sure she is thinking about it non stop. She is going on her stories and saying it doesn’t bother her to try and convince herself she’s okay with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So over her ‘mum day’ bullshit.
Not to echo what everyone else has already touched on but what makes her ‘mum says’ so different to any other day? All she does is talk to the camera and make 100 rambling stories
Never seen her have a ‘mum day’ that 100% has Fox in the focus. He is just an after thought in her boring life.

saying this from the perspective of someone that has one day off a week or so where it’s just me and my kid. I can as much as the schedule/life allows it to make it a fun day for him where we go to the zoo or the museum or a different park...
I probably wouldn’t find these stories grating if it was a ‘Sarah and Fox’ day and it actually was about having fun/doing new things with Fox.

Reactions: 20
Nah it’s definitely her ED. She’s spiralling and I’m sure she is thinking about it non stop. She is going on her stories and saying it doesn’t bother her to try and convince herself she’s okay with it.
Im also pretty certain she's undereating to compensate, while saying its because she's nauseous.

Reactions: 18
Im also pretty certain she's undereating to compensate, while saying its because she's nauseous.
I’m sure some people on here who have had struggles with ED before can enlighten me more, but I wonder if because she doesn’t have her “goal” of the wedding shred she’s triggered badly. Now she’s planning pregnancy which results in weight gain and she is just not in a good head space about it at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if or when they’ll think about cutting fox’s hair? have they mentioned it? i mean just because he’s a boy doesn’t mean he can’t have long hair though, i’m curious.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure some people on here who have had struggles with ED before can enlighten me more, but I wonder if because she doesn’t have her “goal” of the wedding shred she’s triggered badly. Now she’s planning pregnancy which results in weight gain and she is just not in a good head space about it at all
Anticipating a future point in time where you will almost certainly gain weight by preemptively losing extra weight can definitely be associated with eating disorder behaviours.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.