Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blitzed through her essay but a couple weeks ago she was crying because she's never Fox's favourite and now he wants to hang out with her and have her change him etc and it's exhausting and too much for her to handle 🙄 SHE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING HOW DO PEOPLE SAY SHE'S ALWAYS POSITIVE.

Also did she honestly just say 'im nauseous but haven't been sick, I'm hardly ever sick, I think it's because ITS MY FEAR" ?! That's not how sickness works Sarah. I get sick very easily and it's not because I love throwing up! 😂🙄

Also her closing remark of 'im not pregnant, we're not trying", urm... Accidents happen Sarah? Pretty sure they weren't actively trying for Fox? (I didn't follow her until he was born, I was only there for the cute baby, but I can't imagine they tried for a baby out of wedlock being so #religious)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I blitzed through her essay but a couple weeks ago she was crying because she's never Fox's favourite and now he wants to hang out with her and have her change him etc and it's exhausting and too much for her to handle 🙄 SHE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING HOW DO PEOPLE SAY SHE'S ALWAYS POSITIVE.

Also did she honestly just say 'im nauseous but haven't been sick, I'm hardly ever sick, I think it's because ITS MY FEAR" ?! That's not how sickness works Sarah. I get sick very easily and it's not because I love throwing up! 😂🙄

Also her closing remark of 'im not pregnant, we're not trying", urm... Accidents happen Sarah? Pretty sure they weren't actively trying for Fox? (I didn't follow her until he was born, I was only there for the cute baby, but I can't imagine they tried for a baby out of wedlock being so #religious)
To be fair a severe phobia of being sick actually does stop you from doing it (in my experience at least). There’s been plenty of times where I would’ve loved to be able to throw up bc I know I would feel better after but my brain just shuts that sh*t down and I end up just being debilitatingly nauseous for days on end 😆 that being said we know Sarah is usually grossly over exaggerating so who knows😅

Reactions: 26

I can’t get over when influenzas say they aren’t “actively trying”. Ok thanks for letting us know you are just having fun sex and Kurt is sticking his penis in you for funsies 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Why does she feel the need to tell her million followers that she will be actively trying?
Keep some tit private ffs. She is scraping the barrel for any content these days 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And she bleeping wonders why people prod at her private life? This girl is literally worse than Dani Mansutti

Reactions: 29
I can’t get over when influenzas say they aren’t “actively trying”. Ok thanks for letting us know you are just having fun sex and Kurt is sticking his penis in you for funsies 🤢
Lmao literally made me laugh out loud hahahahaha

also I made the mistake of watching her stories and honestly her essay could be summed up in a 2 second update lol. She has zero maternal instincts, when Focks was crying for her in the shower, I would’ve run to him instead of rolling my eyes...can’t imagine her with another baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Such dull content.

Still all this hype around her being sick?!
There is a gastro outbreak going on at the moment (in Victoria the CHO recently sent out a statement about it). Honestly not much a stretch to know how it be around the rest of Australia too.
Like, I don’t know what she wants from these stories? Are we meant to feel sorry for her?
One or two stories is fine, and being sick does suck but she is just going on and on and on.....

Girl needs a friends WhatsApp group or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bold of you to assume he is even allowed to touch her 😂
Pretty sure that's what she means by "not actively trying".
I swear I can't use quotes anymore without thinking of her pointy nails maing misplaced air quotes all over the place.

Today she's watching and storying Focks as he drags his potty around, whilst in the midst of lunch. Im sure it's clean, but it's still a literal TOILET where poop has once been. GASTRO MUCH???

Reactions: 13
Did she say if they even got covid tested when so many people ended up sick after the wedding??

Reactions: 10
Seen on the reddit sub... Is this one of us? I can't begin to understand how someone would see her recent antics as "changing for the better" :rolleyes:
I believe her lying low, not getting on stories quite as much as before where it was an everyday thing, has made people have this impression. She only does the rant now and then, but for the msot part is boring ass ads for her powders or Funee.

I've said this before, shutting up is literally the only way she can keep her stupidity from showing, or keep herself out of trouble from voicing all her many problematic views. I think this is strategic and a part of the pivot she's got going. It's nauseating that people don't see through it. People are dumb enough to believe that what they see of her is real, and not an image cultivated to make her money. She's just doing her job, albeit badly most of the time :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like, I don’t know what she wants from these stories? Are we meant to feel sorry for her?
That's exactly what she wants. She wants her "friends" to send her a thousand DMs asking how she's feeling and giving her suggestions on nAcHurAl cures.
And watch her go radio silent for a day, drive her fans wild with worry, then casually pop back in and say she's just been too busy to update. She does tit like this whenever she wants an engagement boost for her sponsored life. :sick:

Also, the thread is in the wrong sub-forum so I've asked the mods to move it back to Gurus (category was originally based on her # of followers, their blind loyalty and their willingness to listen to her over their own doctors for medical advice).
Not sure if the mods will move it, but hopefully they'll do it because the remaining threads are under Gurus and it would easier for all of them to be in the same place for newbies to find.

Edit: and I love this title! You guys have been so creative lately! This cracks me up! Wonder how scuzz feels that her cows upstaged her at her own wedding :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Stories of potty training today.. my phone froze while uploading and could see little guys privates.. he wasnt wearing a nappy under that shirt...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m still going to bet that the fuzzy part of their rug-inspired wedding cake gave everyone gastro

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg she will notttttt shut up about feeling sick. It is SO boring!! “I feel sick. I’m not pregnant. We’re going to try soon though. Omg but did I mention that I have felt sick this week?”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I haven’t worked out in 2 weeks”

lmao ok, what about your Pilates workout like 2 days ago? Girl can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m feeling like SUCH a MUM todayyyy
I’m LOVING flares right now
This is my MUM outfit today

Trendsetter Sar
Where would we be without her ??? All mums must go buy flares now that’s the current mum uniform

• Haha
  • Sick
“I haven’t worked out in 2 weeks”

lmao ok, what about your Pilates workout like 2 days ago? Girl can’t even keep up with her own lies
Not to mention she did an intense workout on the thursday before the wedding. It was already 2 weeks for her yesterday.. it’s barely two weeks today. But you know “she is soOooOo chill with her workout routine”
Honestly at this point all i can think about is how exhausting it would be to be her. She is so far up in her head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.