Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if or when they’ll think about cutting fox’s hair? have they mentioned it? i mean just because he’s a boy doesn’t mean he can’t have long hair though, i’m curious.
I don’t think it’s been mentioned but Fox has beautiful curls, I’d hate to see them cut if I were his mum.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if or when they’ll think about cutting fox’s hair? have they mentioned it? i mean just because he’s a boy doesn’t mean he can’t have long hair though, i’m curious.
I’m wondering this too & hoping they will cut it soon. Nothing wrong with boys having long hair but they don’t ever tie it up (at least not well) and you can tell that it annoys him because he’s always brushing it out of his face.

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering this too & hoping they will cut it soon. Nothing wrong with boys having long hair but they don’t ever tie it up (at least not well) and you can tell that it annoys him because he’s always brushing it out of his face.
This just pisses me off too. I am 1000% on the 'gender is a social construct' train, but from a practical point of view it KILLS me they don't use a cute lil clip or pineapple it so he can bleeping see

Reactions: 38
So recipe No.3 for Monday comes out at 2 minutes past 10PM!🤦‍♀️
ETA they are so incredibly inefficient and disorganised!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
100% agree with the above comments, "wow so amazing being a mum for 2 weeks, lol, mum lyf". I haven't worked out in like 2 weeks (or was it 2 hours, ahahaha I can't count, let's be dramatic and say 2 weeks OMG).

Anyone else get a little annoyed she cbf putting her veggie scraps in the right bin, pretty sure she doesn't recycle either. Just pure lazy! But ya know she is soooo buszszy #bossbabe.

So adorable Fox dancing! Pans to bag so big it would fit Abby (casual $5k LV).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awww noooo don’t cut Foceans hair, it’s amazing. Love curls on a little boy. They just need to style it better so he can see lol

I’m fed up of her bs, who is she kidding. No one cares, we have to go through this ‘I used to feel soooo bad when I didn’t work out for more than 2 days......’ at least every few months and it’s so dull.

I’ve not worked out in 3 weeks and you guys are the first people I’ve told:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
... To think that she makes money off of this „I am passionate for food“ narrative makes me want to bleeping barf.
Ha ha 😅 don’t think she is making big bucks from her app...but I agree it’s hard to watch her chopping veggies.

Reactions: 11
Fox doesn't need his hair cut, but they could at least brush it and maybe tie it back when he's playing. It'll be interesting to see, if they one day have a daughter, if they let her hair grow feral like that or if it's just because Fox is a surf grom boy.

Reactions: 22
So she’s having her greens powder... and on the ingredients it says “WHEATgrass”

can someone please enlighten me as to whether or not this is gluten free? 😂
The barley grass sure isnt. It can be sourced to be gluten free but the risk would be too high for Coeliacs for example. I doubt the powder company really put effort in to make sure its gluten free

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m with you on this one, it’s irritating as hell. She makes it sound like being a mom is a new choice to make everyday and that’s just absolute bs and not the case. I think Sarah really fails to understand that „mUm DuTy“ is EVERYDAY and she will be the mom to Fox FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. The whole narrative pisses me off extra much because it says a lot about her relationship with Fox and how she mostly sees him as a chore in her life more than anything else.
What also pissed me off in yesterday’s stories was how she told Fox „I‘m talking to my phone and listening to you“. THIS EXACT BEHAVIOUR is why the poor boy will have communication issues. How the f*** is he supposed to understand why she talks so much into a phone?!? I’m just lost for words with her.
And she followed it off with “I’m the jack of all trades” while zooming in her face 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What on earth have they done to Abby?? She’s got bald patches!
i can’t see bald patches? i think it’s just because she’s shaved/clipped, the coat is naturally uneven and darker in some places than others and looks weird.
it’s the same with my dog when he’s clipped.

Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure she did a couple instastories on it, saying how it matches their SuRfy gRoM bEaChY ChiLL VibEss... 🙄 following it up with “surfy hair don’t care” 🤢

Reactions: 4
In 2021, imagine saying the words "flushing out the toxins" about powdered lemons and mushrooms with a straight face... :rolleyes:

Stories_•_Instagram-4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I’m pretty sure she did a couple instastories on it, saying how it matches their SuRfy gRoM bEaChY ChiLL VibEss... 🙄 following it up with “surfy hair don’t care” 🤢
Yet her hair is always in a slicked back “I’m a highly strung mum” bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I’m going to take a guess and say that Sarah’s next big bOsS mUm biz venture is going to follow on similar lines (almost too similar lines) as Keep it Cleaner with KICBUMP, adding pre and post natal pilates to their app.
Let’s hope if sez does copy create an ebook around this, that she actually uses trained professionals to do so, like the KIC ladies have.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.