Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the story where she calls fox a perv and rightly so. She’s such a PIG of a woman

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
At the risk of pissing you all off can we move on from the hand topic and focus on her actual problems please :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Sarah's Day #22 Change of wedding plans, privacy issues with adoring stans.
New coffee machine, no filters to be seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she's putting that coffee machine at the office aka the old condo so she doesn't give a duck about the asthetics of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah so Sarah just called her toddler son a “perve”. That’s weird as hell but it looks to me like Fox is simply looking at Kurt, how’s that being a perve? Watch her telling us to get over her in a minute 😂
She deleted this story 🤣🤣🤣 She know she wrong for that...imagine just being a curious toddler and ur mom calling you out just for looking out of curiosity 😭😭😭

Hi scuz. I see ur very up to date on these threads. How quickly did you delete that story calling ur son a perve for no apparent reason. Ur welcome u ray of sunshiney toxicity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Sarah's Day #22 Change of wedding plans, privacy issues with adoring stans.
New coffee machine, no filters to be seen.
Very strong but maybe too long?

Something like Sarahs Day #22 Changed wedding plans, privacy issues with stans, new coffee machine, no filters seen ??

Reactions: 29
Sarah’s Day #22: Sponsored wedding, restricts for shredding, sleeps with urine in her bedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Yeah so Sarah just called her toddler son a “perve”. That’s weird as hell but it looks to me like Fox is simply looking at Kurt, how’s that being a perve? Watch her telling us to get over her in a minute 😂
This isn't even a big deal but as someone who worked for a men's suit/tuxedo store for over a year the guy measuring Kurt and tilting the tape up is gonna give them an innacurate measurement and a misfitting suit. I doubt it will be bad, but it will be wrong to some degree. Nitpicky but it caught my eye and I needed to say something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right! I just saw the second half of her stories and they seem to be direct responses to all the negative blinds that came out about her being horrible to people around Cronulla. I feel like I don’t know any other influencer with over a million followers who reads/checks in on every single gossip site around. The talk about her being negative to salespeople etc also seem to have gotten under her skin especially (since she mentioned coffee shops specifically) and so this is her not so subtle retort
I don't think she needs to go to tattle to read the critiques. People send it directly to her and she reads enough to block! But even still...
She may read here in order to feel power from spying on us. It's like reconnaissance for battle. She get ideas on what to address and responds to us under the guise of "in my dms." It happens in real time. Even this dialogue on tattle about her rotton behavior feeds her throbbing ego because it is about her her her! In denial of her own flaws, she basically builds her persona on researching her own popularity and repeats incessantly what works. Hence the same old content regurgitated over and again because it's proven to work for her. Rather than innovate, she replicates.

Reactions: 19
Agree, weirdly the first place I lose weight is in my hands and feet and since I'm doing a lot of sports that required tight gripping it makes my hands look even veinier (if that's a word lol). Sarah seems to have a low body fat % which adds to the appearance. But to be fair, my hands look ten times more skeletal if they're dehydrated
I actually think she is not that low body fat. She has a lean core, but the rest of her body is pretty "normal", I mean, it doesn't even look like she trains that much. When she is not posing, she doesn't have much muscle definition.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah's Day #22: Veiny hands and instant coffee, I'm a mermaid you're the scum of the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should be held accountable with everything going on right now, but in terms of well-being I really hope Sarah is doing ok after seeing this. This story kinda scared me 😔 This screenshot kinda worries me. Did anyone else pick up on this?
Before clicking onto the image to make it bigger, I thought it was an elderly persons hand.. How old is she? I have a feeling I am older and my hands do not do that!

Reactions: 6
My hands look like that and I’m a healthy weight with a fair amount of muscle. I just moved my fingers around and they looked very much like that! I don’t think it’s an issue
cane here to say ditto. I’m healthy but not that small and not lean - about a size 6/8 (US sizing) and my hands look just like Sarah’s and have always been very vascular. It’s totally normal / just genetics.

Sarah's Day #22: Veiny hands and instant coffee, I'm a mermaid you're the scum of the sea
honestly I think having “veiny hands” in a thread title makes this thread seem very petty. I know the titles often have funny things like this in them but the hands thing is weird to me.

So many people naturally have veiny hands and it really not a big deal / something to make fun of. And if her hands are that way not because of genetics but because her health is so poor than it’s in bad taste to make fun of her for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
How about...

Sarah's Day #22: Undereating for the collarbone pop, no filters doesn't include photoshop!

or

Sarah's Day #22: Bullied by the scum of the sea, still not addressing reviews for Sunee, give me everything for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Sarah's day #22 Scum of the sea, free coffee machine, my kids a perve, but who cares, it's not about me!

Reactions: 13
Yeah i don’t think the new thread name should include “veiny hands”. i think it’s best if we don’t comment or make jokes about other people’s bodies, as much as we might not like the person

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Lol guys if we're using her "scum of the sea" reference we should use it the way she wrote it 'the scum of sea' Typos and all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.