Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way that undisclosed ads can be reported? She is surely breaching by not declaring #gifted or #ad, regardless of whether she gets a specific payment, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok sorry if this double posts like last time rural internet sucks 🤣

Why does she have to act like the no filters thing is such a huge gift to her fans? ARE YOU ENJOYING MY NO FILTERS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS YOU BETTER LOVE ME FOR IT SISSYS.
Yes and the way she talks about it is as if that was some sort of addiction.. counting every day she didnt use a filter for.. its also a lie i remember back in January she made a story saying shes gonna stop using filters and that she only used 4 this year well 4 isnt nothing she could be honest about that at least

Reactions: 17
60EA284C-CE0D-41A0-ADF3-D0D634DD699C.jpeg

Have you guys seen this? Her sister is quite oblivious to Sarah’s influencer life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarahs day # 22 Your scum of sea dont stalk me, we sleep in wee but my coffee machine was free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I knew her hair was thin, but omg this image shocked me, has it gotten thinner? When she pulls her hair over her shoulders there's NOTHING left behind her.
Maybe its hard for me to understand because the women in my family have very thick hair and I can't imagine having 'gaps' of hair like she appears to have... it just looks SO thin!!
I don't think she looks particularly underweight but everyone's body handles weight loss differently, and I think she's too thin for her body to be healthy.

Attaching the screenshot for @Forfockssake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I knew her hair was thin, but omg this image shocked me, has it gotten thinner? When she pulls her hair over her shoulders there's NOTHING left behind her.
Maybe its hard for me to understand because the women in my family have very thick hair and I can't imagine having 'gaps' of hair like she appears to have... it just looks SO thin!!
I don't think she looks particularly underweight but everyone's body handles weight loss differently, and I think she's too thin for her body to be healthy.
I still can’t get over her captioning that post as her being natural when she has a face full of Botox and lips full of fillers. You can literally see the bruises in that pic. But #nachuralbaBe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I still can’t get over her captioning that post as her being natural when she has a face full of Botox and lips full of fillers. You can literally see the bruises in that pic. But #nachuralbaBe.
She’s so delusional 🥴

They should’ve also replied with her AITA post screen shot. She’s also online “bullied” her sister.

Reactions: 10
Omg Tahlia stahhhhpp talking about #facts when she’s literally wrong 😂 ur makinnnn it worrrrssse tahllllssss pls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
honestly I think having “veiny hands” in a thread title makes this thread seem very petty. I know the titles often have funny things like this in them but the hands thing is weird to me.

So many people naturally have veiny hands and it really not a big deal / something to make fun of. And if her hands are that way not because of genetics but because her health is so poor than it’s in bad taste to make fun of her for it.
I think the thing people are poking fun at is that a. it's her tendons, not her veins (maybe it's due to being unhealthfully skinny, maybe they really do naturally pull away from her hands that much), and b. the speed with which she addressed it after it was mentioned here. Not shaming the actual appearance of her hands.

Reactions: 12
What’s the point of no filters if you still try and pose in a way that makes you look like something you’re not?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah’s Day #22 Wedding got shifted since stalking stans are addicted, did I mention my whole life is gifted

might be too long though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought I had read through this thread but can someone please telll me where she referred to hAteRz as "scum of sea". I am blocked so don't see her stories!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 452736
Hahahahha wtf is this pose
The Only way that slop of an outfit wont look like a potato sack.

Sarahs Day #22: Stans at my Wedding, Pee in our Bedding, use my ebooks for shredding.

ETA: Sorry, I just read the title by gudetatami and realised you already had gone there. We are thinking along the saaame lines haha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The coffee machine company has confirmed that they gifted her the machine

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Of course they did. There is no way she would have bought that having willingly shelled out for a high end product. I never imagined it was bought by her. Won't be buying Sunbeam again, thanks haha

Reactions: 35
I really don’t get influencers. My husband and I don’t earn anywhere near what Sarah would, and we managed to buy a high end coffee machine. Out of our own hard earned money. These people wouldn’t know sacrifice if it hit them in the face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.