Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gensdoor

Daily health code podcast ep 93 ice baths and wim hof

Not exact dialogue, got lazy at the end and sorry for any mistakes

Kurt: "One thing I do do, call me a terrible parent, I don't care, its good for his immune system clearly. I put my son in the cold shower and he cries, yes he does."

Sarah :" no but he kind of cry laughs"

Kurt :"so I'll put him in I'll go alright tonight's the night, were doing 30 seconds. And he looks at me and shakes his head going "no no" and then I'll put him under the cold shower and he cries for like 5 minutes or so ( so 30 seconds or 5 minutes) then he kind of starts laughing. Then I'm like "okay now" , I have both showers running ones cold and ones hot and he waddles to the other one and he's shivering to warm up."

Sarah goes on to say she thought it was mean or cruel at first, but then she says she's seen improvements in things in Kurt's health and sort of implies that it then should be good for Fox too.

Fox cry laughing sounds like a nervous laugh. He knows he doesn't want to but these two people are his parents and people he trusts therefore having conflicting messages on if he should or shouldn't go in the shower.

Wtf is this? My daughter is 1 and a half and I would NEVER. Its one thing to bring a kid to a beach or a pool, they can get use to the temp in their own time. But to shock a babies system? Sounds traumatizing af with not enough pay out. If Fox is in good health then he doesn't need to "boost" his immune system. Wtvr if its helping Kurt, he's a grown consenting adult. Wtf is with these people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 130

Shaye1989

Sarahs day #22 scum of sea dont stalk me,sleep in wee, coffee machine was free, 2 wines at the wedding how wild of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Honestly it reads like a Betoota Advocate or Onion (satire sites) headline. :rolleyes:

Influencer Overshares Every Personal Moment Of Her Day & Family Life For Years And Is Surprised When Followers Become Overly Invested And Unhealthily Attached

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Asdkjf

Yet another time she shows herself making body bloom but not actually drinking it. Bet she hasn’t drunk that shit in years. Go on Sarah, chug a glass and prove me wrong 😅

That post about loving yourself was so off. And yet another way to tell us all how amaaazing she is for making people’s life compete with her mere presence 🙄

Sarah’s Day #22 Sleeps in wee, begs for free coffee, I’m not disabled love that for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

bonni03

Chatty Member
Beware, unpopular opinion -

I can understand how the exposing of the wedding venue, date and time can be taken as threatening by her family. No, I don't believe there has been death threats and the like and it IS incredibly ironic and predictable that we know Sarah's exact location and moves at all times, including her child's, because she puts no value in privacy. However, the comment SaltysDay shared about someone being in Byron at the same time and suggesting they drop into the wedding. Even as a joke I find that a bit creepy and overstepping the mark. That shit doesn't reflect well on those of us who are trying to constructively consider or give opinions on Sarah's shit ethics, actions and morals.

I feel like Sarah does enough to be her own undoing. She is miserable and full of complaints, stuck in a cycle on loop, has limited true friends, is deep into her obsession with 'health', image and aesthetics and has poor work ethic that truly shows how nasty she is at her core. Her app sucks and more and more frequently her true personality slips through. Her fanbase is growing up and educating themselves on her toxic message. She doesn't need us to stoop to her level to ensure this.

Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this. I know this is an open forum based on personal opinion, but even lately I have noticed more and more 'reaching' stuff being shared for the sake of it, or memes, articles, other videos that remind people of Sarah but aren't actually anything to do with her truly.

I know this won't be a general opinion so happy to engage in constructive discussion around it 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 97

eviestreet

She said in her stories that she "ended up getting" the Sunbeam coffee machine. To me, that wording makes it sound like she went out and purchased one. But NOPE. She just whinges about the broken one for ten years, knowing full well that eventually somebody would send her a free one, and then when she DOES get a free one it's just one she "ends up getting." No "thank you so much Sunbeam you didn't have to do that I am so grateful wowowow." Nope. Nothing like that. No gratitude. No acknowledgement. Just a sheepish "aaw yeah actually they sent me a free one lol sorry" in a comment. So fucking dodgy.

What even is the point of an influencer? I am not influenced by them, except to stay the fuck off social media and go read a book instead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

Itsahellahello

Also not that *they* cleaned the house but the house was *cleaned* suggests they do have a cleaner, which still is iffy to me. I work long as fuck days, as does my partner, but we still do all our own housework and cooking. If she has time to get her hair/skin/tan/whatever done then she can clean her own goddamn house, I don’t care if she has a kid, that’s irrelevant now when she’s off doing so many me me me things. Whatever, have a cleaner, but when both you and your partner work from home for yourselves... surely you have the time to do it yourself? They aren’t THAT busy. Hiring someone to do it for me would make me feel terrible. I already feel terrible for the cleaners at my work having to tidy up after feral humans who don’t clean up after themselves in the kitchen or toilets.
Mmm I don’t really agree, most people don’t like to clean so if you can get out of doing it and have the money to afford it, why wouldn’t they? Cleaners don’t want you to be sorry for them, they want a job! I personally don’t have a cleaner but I do have plenty of friends who work from home who have cleaners, it’s a respectable job and not something to be ashamed about for either being one, or hiring one if you have the money

Edited to add: I would feel terrible too if the house was a massive mess full of shit, that’d be disrespectful to the cleaner.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

peridoe

VIP Member
I still cannot fathom how she (or anyone working for her) thought that blocking everyone asking for a refund was ok! Could you imagine taking someone’s money and cutting all contact when they experience issues. That’s straight up illegal.
Some might say... fraud?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

heyjessie

I know we live in a world without traditions but I’m old fashioned and think the wedding invites and website should say Kurt's name first.
um i’m sorry but that’s just plain sexist. who cares who’s name is first it doesn’t matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

swiftie13

I’m sure she’s ranting at Kurt right now.
Sis really needs to be better at keeping secrets, secret.
Benefit of the doubt - maybe it was her planner? I planned my own wedding so I'm not sure if wedding planners also do websites...
Either way. Rookie error!

RE: Tahlias stories (@tahliaelise)

I would feel awful if it turns out Tahlia is right and Sarah (/Kurt/Fox/her sisters etc) are getting threats. I haven't seen it on this forum (sometimes it does go too far to be fair, but it's never a direct attack), nor on any comments on her socials (though she may have blocked the majority), but that's not to say it doesn't happen.

Do I think she deserves love? Yes. Wholeheartedly.

Do I think she deserves her platform? Maybe. She definitely put in the hard work at first. I feel she's lost her way.

Do I think that she should know that being online means being open to scrutiny? Yes.

Do I think she should address it? Yes.

Do I think she should be ACTUALLY raw and real? Yes!!

Tell us about your fillers. Tell us about your ED (after you get help of course). Tell us about your fake tanning. Tell us about the boutique brands you love. Tell us about how hard it is to be a mum, for real, and your fears about your toddler's growth. Tell us about your pressures. Tell us about your self love, without being a dick.

All the callouts I've seen have been about the inconsistencies.

Maybe I'm wrong. But that's how I feel right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 15.17.55.png

TSK, such an innocent person that doesn't see that nearly every post on Sissy's feed is an undisclosed ad. I wonder why?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

peridoe

VIP Member
Rant incoming.

I'm over it with her family. So now we're supposed to believe that Sarah is MIA today because of all the threats she and her family are getting? With her sister even alluding to self harm. Please. I'm so fed up with these snowflake influencers labelling the slightest piece of criticism as hate. If Sarah is actually recieving threats of harm towards her and her family then that is disgusting and those accounts need to be reported.

But is she? I've never seen actual hate posted towards her. Never seen threats or abusive comments thrown her way. Sure, she may just be quick in deleting them, but I haven't even seen such talk on places she can't moderate such as gossip forums, Reddit, Twitter etc. Never. Not once. (*Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened)

This is the one case I will say it's ok to share these messages. Other influencers do it. Show us these threats. Show us the hate. Not only to prove it exists but to serve as a message to young impressionable followers that this kind of behaviour is not ok and that there are consequences.

I doubt they exist, though. Especially in the context of actual hate. In case you're reading Sarah, hate speech is classified as "attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender, or other identity factor".

No one is doing this. If people are coming for you it's because of your actions, not who you are. Please learn the difference.

Sorry for the wall of text. It really grinds my gears that people throw around buzz words like hate speech when they're actually talking about criticism. I will conceed that what we discuss here can be classed as bullying as most things are of a negative or mean nature towards her. However, no one is forcing Sarah, her family or her friends to read here. That's on them. One could also argue that if Sarah hadn't censored people's voices on her platforms, they wouldn't have found places like this in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

beetlebug

From her current stories, “I try to give random people compliments because that can make someone’s day”
You could’ve made that small boutique owners day by posting a shoutout or the small brand of the sunglasses, or maybe not dissing Smeg to your million followers and multiple other brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Namrebod

Umm the rant saying “would you say this stuff to sarahs face? No because you’re to scared” ... NO NO, we all would love to say this stuff to sarah’s face but SHE BLOCKS US sooo we have to write it here. Sorry not sorry AT ALL.

• Heart

Tmmccaul

“I was very understanding when I worked in retail” SIS YOU ARE DELETING COMMENTS AND BLOCKING PEOPLE FOR SAYING THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS USING YOUR APP THAT THEY PAID FORRRRRRR

• Haha
  • Heart