Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I find interesting about the whole mental health/haters stories is Kurt's reaction. If she is getting threats and hate to the point that it is affecting her mental health and she is trying to have a serious chat on her stories, wouldn't he keep Fox out of the room and let her concentrate? Especially when she says multiple times that she is trying to have a serious talk about mental health but Fox isn't letting her.
Instead, he sits behind her playing with Fox whilst checking himself out numerous times to make sure the phone is recording him. Then he leaves Sarah to deal with Fox while he goes and does his own thing.
Either things aren't as bad as she makes it out to be or he is just over it and couldn't care less.

Reactions: 38
I’m so torn about the Tahlia thing. On the one hand, I think that I feel sorry for Sarah. I have noticed her looking gaunt lately and I can imagine behind the scenes that she’s probably crying a lot about Sunee. I mean yeah she has stans but her 1 star reviews far outweigh the 5 star ones and I’m sure she never anticipated that. I didn’t tbh. I thought there’d be some bad comments but definitely not the majority. I think too that she doesn’t seem to take joy in her influencing anymore. Even her Labang product ad the other day and now the WhiteFox stan ad seem to have less and less of her. I can’t actually remember the last time she looked happy in her stories. She just seems deflated and for someone that did used to come across naturally happy in her old, old vlogs, that’s sad to me.
BUT. Then I think about the huge million dollar house she lives in, the fact that she drives a Range Rover and the fact that she shills unethical, unqualified products to fund her lifestyle and then complain when she’s held accountable, that’s when I struggle to keep feeling sorry for her.
I completely agree with this

Reactions: 5
Donyou
Do you remember her saying in the background of her sisters hens weekend story that the app works all by itself without her input, yes you're right, her plans have changed as the app has failed!
I'm looking forward to when iOS or Android updates and the app stops working properly. She's legit picked on of the most high maintenance software products.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s at 1.1 mill on IG. I also think so many of her followers on YouTube vary greatly from the following she gets on IG, hence the discrepancies in her numbers. But either way, over or just under 1 million you’d think she would stop reading her “hate” pages to keep trying to save her image. We are all the ones who see through that pink glossy veneer and there’s no changing that 🤣
Lydia is at 1.1mil on IG? Don't buy it. She must be buying them...Actually not must be.. she IS buying them. She is truly the worst. Scummiest of the Scums.

Sarah and Lydia both read on here. I have not a single doubt about that. Both thrive off this false persona that they are all that and a bag of chips. Both super narcissistic & both "get down and quiet" on youtube and instagram when they are caught up by the truth and the truth is always found and made known on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She should be held accountable with everything going on right now, but in terms of well-being I really hope Sarah is doing ok after seeing this. This story kinda scared me 😔 This screenshot kinda worries me. Did anyone else pick up on this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lydia is at 1.1mil on IG? Don't buy it. She must be buying them...Actually not must be.. she IS buying them. She is truly the worst. Scummiest of the Scums.

Sarah and Lydia both read on here. I have not a single doubt about that. Both thrive off this false persona that they are all that and a bag of chips. Both super narcissistic & both "get down and quiet" on youtube and instagram when they are caught up by the truth and the truth is always found and made known on here.
I was referring to Sarah! I must have misunderstood, I thought OP was talking about Sarah being under 1 million

Reactions: 3
She should be held accountable with everything going on right now, but in terms of well-being I really hope Sarah is doing ok after seeing this. This story kinda scared me 😔 This screenshot kinda worries me. Did anyone else pick up on this?
Maybe it's dirt or self tanner? There's a wedding coming up right. The bones in my hands pop up but not this prominently

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think it might be the way her hands are + the lighting, they aren't like that in her vlog
& I remember in her engagement announcement post I thought it was a post about her grandma because of the hands in the pic but they were hers
(not trying to be rude, it was my honest first thought)

If not though, you're right it is concerning

Reactions: 19
From Smeg to Sunbeam??
My sister has the Smeg machine and regrets getting it purely for aesthetics cos she said it’s tit. Breville do pretty good entry level machines... I have the Breville one without the grinder built in and it’s lasted me 5 years already and is good... sunbeam is a weird brand to go for with coffee machines... for amateurs I feel most people would go Breville... I smell a freebie. I know Breville work with a lot of influencers too so slightly shocked she didn’t get gifted one of theirs...

Reactions: 20
I think it might be the way her hands are + the lighting, they aren't like that in her vlog
& I remember in her engagement announcement post I thought it was a post about her grandma because of the hands in the pic but they were hers
(not trying to be rude, it was my honest first thought)

If not though, you're right it is concerning
I think it could also be a filter? It looks so strange and I do remember the grandma post & hands. I think she just filters her stories and uploads them after saving them to IG so it doesn't show the filter name.

It does look like some sort of dirt or something, idk. Also I feel like intense dehydration could contribute to her veins and tendons being that predominant?

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they need to calm down on the exclamation marks!!!!! I feel like I’m being shouted at!!!!!!!
E599DD3A-5FD2-423E-9B34-7EDEFBA24F0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
My sister has the Smeg machine and regrets getting it purely for aesthetics cos she said it’s tit. Breville do pretty good entry level machines... I have the Breville one without the grinder built in and it’s lasted me 5 years already and is good... sunbeam is a weird brand to go for with coffee machines... for amateurs I feel most people would go Breville... I smell a freebie. I know Breville work with a lot of influencers too so slightly shocked she didn’t get gifted one of theirs...
100% agree with this. I admit when I was looking for a coffee machine during lockdown I really liked the look of the Smeg one after seeing Sarah's. But convinced myself it was just the aesthetics. Did my research and bought a Breville one with the grinder built in. I don't understand why she bought a Sunbeam one with an in-built grinder when they have another grinder, they could have bought a compact Breville Bambino for the same price

Reactions: 14
Ok sorry if this double posts like last time rural internet sucks 🤣

Why does she have to act like the no filters thing is such a huge gift to her fans? ARE YOU ENJOYING MY NO FILTERS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS YOU BETTER LOVE ME FOR IT SISSYS.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.