Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coffee machine company has confirmed that they gifted her the machine
Thus why she said “look what we got”, as opposed to “brought”

I really don’t get influencers. My husband and I don’t earn anywhere near what Sarah would, and we managed to buy a high end coffee machine. Out of our own hard earned money. These people wouldn’t know sacrifice if it hit them in the face.
They see it as their right. They will tag the company in exchange for it being gifted to them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really don’t get influencers. My husband and I don’t earn anywhere near what Sarah would, and we managed to buy a high end coffee machine. Out of our own hard earned money. These people wouldn’t know sacrifice if it hit them in the face.
A few of Sarah's old videos (3+ years) have appeared in my suggested recently and it's crazy to hear her being money conscious in them, just words I couldn't imagine her using in her content now!

Reactions: 17
A few of Sarah's old videos (3+ years) have appeared in my suggested recently and it's crazy to hear her being money conscious in them, just words I couldn't imagine her using in her content now!
Yep it’s sad to look back and see the progression of her in that way.
“Fame” and money really do change some people.

Reactions: 16
I watched an old video of hers and took a screencap while paused, thinking it looks nothing like her now, but my iPhone "People" feature still managed to photo ID her as the same person! :LOL:

8887CFC8-7136-4EE1-B701-DE118A31896C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today's groundbreaking post on the Sunee page is about - water! Revolutionary stuff guys.

Hayden is the naturopath that worked with her on her (alleged) PCOS, wasn't he?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She truly has no shame. Just puts this tit in her stories so companies will send her things for free. It’s so obvious and gross
And unfortunately companies are still so engrossed in influencer marketing, they will jump at the chance to offer her free things.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I knew her hair was thin, but omg this image shocked me, has it gotten thinner? When she pulls her hair over her shoulders there's NOTHING left behind her.
Maybe its hard for me to understand because the women in my family have very thick hair and I can't imagine having 'gaps' of hair like she appears to have... it just looks SO thin!!
I don't think she looks particularly underweight but everyone's body handles weight loss differently, and I think she's too thin for her body to be healthy.

Attaching the screenshot for @Forfockssake
LOL tahls is taking on the role of Sezzy’s aggressive publicist that no one asked for and is achieving the opposite of what defending her should achieve 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I thought I had read through this thread but can someone please telll me where she referred to hAteRz as "scum of sea". I am blocked so don't see her stories!
Damn I thought someone had posted a screenshot and I scrolled back to find it, but I couldn't. Has anyone still got it?
Basically, after Scuz ranted about people being so obsessed with her, she put a pic up on her stories of her saying something like "Don't be the scum of sea be a mermaid!" Some tit like that. Just another bloody cracker of a typo 😅

Reactions: 10
LOL tahls is taking on the role of Sezzy’s aggressive publicist that no one asked for and is achieving the opposite of what defending her should achieve 🤦🏼‍♀️
There’s LITERALLY no point in DM’ing Tahlia. Sarah’s paying her, giving her opportunities and she’s her SISTER. Aside from the business side of things humans naturally excuse things within people they like and care about.
You’re preaching to someone who wilfully ignores. Don’t waste your energy.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.