Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve missed a lot but what happened to their ‘cute’ little Mazdas? Did she just say ‘she thought her Range Rover was big’ while climbing into a Ute?

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve missed a lot but what happened to their ‘cute’ little Mazdas? Did she just say ‘she thought her Range Rover was big’ while climbing into a Ute?
Someone correct me if I am wrong cause I wasn’t onto Sarah yet back then. But I think they had a contract with Mazda and then Mazda dropped them after Kurt showed his homophobic side playing scrabble.
right? Or did I get this wrong?
I am sure they dropped them, I just don’t remember which of their problematic behaviours made Mazda drop them, there are a few to choose from ya know.. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Soon after the cultural appropriation scandal Mazda and Sarah parted ways. I don't think she ever addressed it, except to say she decided she wanted to buy her dream car (RR).

Theory is they dropped her but we obviously don't know for sure.

Reactions: 9
Daily health code podcast ep 93 ice baths and wim hof

Not exact dialogue, got lazy at the end and sorry for any mistakes

Kurt: "One thing I do do, call me a terrible parent, I don't care, its good for his immune system clearly. I put my son in the cold shower and he cries, yes he does."

Sarah :" no but he kind of cry laughs"

Kurt :"so I'll put him in I'll go alright tonight's the night, were doing 30 seconds. And he looks at me and shakes his head going "no no" and then I'll put him under the cold shower and he cries for like 5 minutes or so ( so 30 seconds or 5 minutes) then he kind of starts laughing. Then I'm like "okay now" , I have both showers running ones cold and ones hot and he waddles to the other one and he's shivering to warm up."

Sarah goes on to say she thought it was mean or cruel at first, but then she says she's seen improvements in things in Kurt's health and sort of implies that it then should be good for Fox too.

Fox cry laughing sounds like a nervous laugh. He knows he doesn't want to but these two people are his parents and people he trusts therefore having conflicting messages on if he should or shouldn't go in the shower.

Wtf is this? My daughter is 1 and a half and I would NEVER. Its one thing to bring a kid to a beach or a pool, they can get use to the temp in their own time. But to shock a babies system? Sounds traumatizing af with not enough pay out. If Fox is in good health then he doesn't need to "boost" his immune system. Wtvr if its helping Kurt, he's a grown consenting adult. Wtf is with these people.
This is too much, makes me really sad... the shivering part 😭 I’m getting major Saccone Joly vibes

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sarah goes on to say she thought it was mean or cruel at first, but then she says she's seen improvements in things in Kurt's health and sort of implies that it then should be good for Fox too.
She really said it was mean and cruel but now she approves because "I guess his immune system is kind of better and you (Kurt) seem more healthy" WTF??!! There is a huuuuge difference between an adult wanting to treat his medical issues with ice baths and cold showers vs. forcing a two-year-old WHO CANNOT TALK YET into a 30sec cold shower every evening!!
What is wrong with them?
He cries and they just go on?
I know sometimes children cry and you have to continue because it's good for them like an actual bath or eating vegetables... but this??

Ep 94 is the "if you don't have anything nice to say... stuff"
Ep 96 About self motivation: It's just Sarah talking about how she only works out in the morning and now had to adapt because Kurt sometimes goes surfing in the morning... The problems these people have :D

Reactions: 36
If they're doing this at night I cant help but wonder if that's why he's screaming so much before bed... like the whole thing makes you wake up more... that's why people use it in the mornings ... not to mention the raising of cortisol????

Reactions: 34
If they're doing this at night I cant help but wonder if that's why he's screaming so much before bed... like the whole thing makes you wake up more... that's why people use it in the mornings ... not to mention the raising of cortisol????
These two should leave Focks with Kurt’s family and run off to join the Pete Evans cult, they are getting more and more wacky with every passing week.....fit right in with him

Reactions: 23
Soon after the cultural appropriation scandal Mazda and Sarah parted ways. I don't think she ever addressed it, except to say she decided she wanted to buy her dream car (RR).

Theory is they dropped her but we obviously don't know for sure.
Sarah's version of the story was that she stopped working with Mazda as she is really busy and wanted to spend more time with Fox. Pretty sure Mazda dropped them considering Kurt was dropped at the same time

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.