Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 16 ball of goodness and my hands look exactly like this, especially in certain positions. Nothing to worry about, some people have thin hands.
She should be held accountable with everything going on right now, but in terms of well-being I really hope Sarah is doing ok after seeing this. This story kinda scared me 😔 This screenshot kinda worries me. Did anyone else pick up on this?
s

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker first time poster! A close friend of mine is goods friends with a well known influencer. Apparently Sarah and this influencer have had the same manager, and according to said manager Sarah has openly said she doesn’t want to take photos with ‘fat’ people- pretty sure it was in reference to her meet ups that she used to have for her ebook and stuff. Wild.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
No commission on the Esmi products but conveniently forgets to mention the money they pay her to promote their products? That’s lying by omission, so #realandraw sis 😝

Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
From Smeg to Sunbeam??
Yeah, for someone who is super rich and a self-proclaimed "Coffee Snob" you'd think she'd look into getting a proper coffee machine....which are hellishly expensive like 3-6k. I don't know why her falsified coffee snobbery annoys me so much. Maybe it's because it's just that one too many layers of fakeness even though in the scheme of things WHO CARES.

For anyone that cares about an irrelevant coffee rant: First of all her milk skills...yikes. Second, I was a barista for years and I too proclaim coffee snobbery and watching her make coffee makes me cringe. She said the other day she grinds the beans and PUTS IT IN THE BASKET IN THE MACHINE! First of all, beans ground beans oxidising overnight whatever that is forgivable, especially with a young child...but for the grounds to sit in the basket against the grouphead, it will actually burn at that temperature as the machine heats up. You want to pour it as soon as you put that bad boy in.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have fairly skinny hands and I just tried REALLY HARD to get my tendons to look anywhere near that prominent, and I can't. Veins sticking out might be genetic, but tendons showing that much seems more like it's due to her being way too lean to be healthy.

So her little crying rant last week worked. She got a gifted coffee machine. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep her hand looks skeletal. Kinda like when she pops her collarbone.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I am very lean, an athlete and have very low body fat from genentics. both my parents are very fit and toned athletes as well. my hands look just like sarah’s, even worse possibly. i also have very skinny wrists with tendons showing too. she’s just lean. nothing wrong with that, apart from infertility. that might be a problem for her

Reactions: 10
Sarah's Day #22: Stans spying on me, I have to drink pleb coffee, o! woe is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine going for a haircut and seeing someone having a full on selfie photoshoot in the mirror behind you. Also, she says in the post that it's stories only which is a shame as non-edited posts would have a bigger impact but I can appreciate the visuals/consistency is more important there.

If she is pre-recording stories and adding filters before posting to Insta, it's interesting that there isn't a delay. Must be doing them ASAP which seems a bit silly from a privacy/people knowing where you are when perspective.

EDIT: Just checked the photo again and she's edited the white of her eyes - I guess photoshop doesn't count as a filter or make up...

Last edited:
My hands look like that and I’m a healthy weight with a fair amount of muscle. I just moved my fingers around and they looked very much like that! I don’t think it’s an issue

Reactions: 13
My hands look like that and I’m a healthy weight with a fair amount of muscle. I just moved my fingers around and they looked very much like that! I don’t think it’s an issue
Agree, weirdly the first place I lose weight is in my hands and feet and since I'm doing a lot of sports that required tight gripping it makes my hands look even veinier (if that's a word lol). Sarah seems to have a low body fat % which adds to the appearance. But to be fair, my hands look ten times more skeletal if they're dehydrated

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.