Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beetlebug

First time poster, long time lurker here.
But I just have to say, from the perspective of someone who may never be able to have kids, Sarah makes my blood boil! All she does is complain about EVERY aspect of her life and her child’s life. Poor me, I have to “tag team” my kid and I’m stuck with it today. Poor me, I wanted to workout at this exact specific moment of the day even though I don’t do a single thing for the rest of the day but now my kid is sleeping so I can’t.

Come here lil Foxxy, I’ll take you and cut your hair, feed you normal food that doesn’t have 45 different powders and shit in it, take you to do things that children enjoy doing and interact with you in ways that actually help a child’s development so you can really reach those “milestones”.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
This person has a point! Why not promote sun safety, oh that's right she won't make money off of that. As if she doesn't know the name of the shop she bought the sunglasses from, she's such a bitch when it comes to sharing where she bought things from. She can never do anything nice and genuine for her Stans unless she gets paid for it.
IMG_20210222_104127.jpg
IMG_20210222_104158.jpg
IMG_20210222_104142.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

BabbleBaby

I’m not trying to be dense, but to me her sit down talk playing with Fox being a good mum trying to not validate all the “hate” she gets was calculated. It shows “look as this Mum who is trying to do good in the world, how you sit there at hate on her?!” I’m sorry but it’s hard for me to see through that because we’ve seen her/kurt do it before (holding Abby in the appropriation apology video, Kurt saying Sarah bought the didgeridoo to teach Fox about Indigenous culture)

Sarah’s true self is through her actions. You see it in her snarky and rude replies via her own profile and Sunee. You see it through her stories bringing down other businesses or not supporting ones that don’t pay her to say their name. You see it when she disrespects other cultures. You see it with her giving uncertified advice. She is her own downfall.

I agree with the other posts of her reality vs reality. Fans showing up to her house = omg they love me guyz! Vs fans who honestly bought her product and are looking for customer service then getting blocked = haters

Her reality is warped because she wants to tell her followers everything but now she is concerned for her privacy? She deserves privacy like everyone else but she should have set the boundaries years ago like when she was living on her own, having a baby, gaining tons of followers. These threads often tell Sarah that she needs to be private for her and her families safety.

Sarah has to realize if she wants to play the social media game, it is not 100% on her terms. She has millions of people who follow her that she needs to be aware of. Not just herself

• Heart

Noinstafame

So they openly admit to forcing their toddler to take cold showers. Um ok I am not sure what to do with that information. I might contact Spotify and ask why they are supporting creators who admit to child abuse? I mean, this is abusive isn’t it? I’m not overreacting?

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
People who think they were "almost a professional" athlete are so funny to me. I have a coworker who thinks that if only her mom had put a bit more money into private gymnastics coaching for her, she'd have been an Olympian for sure! They don't seem to realize that they were just casually taking classes a couple times a week, where people who truly reach those highest levels of the sport on a worldwide level have been training hours a day practically since they could walk.

• Heart

kij1997

Maybe this is petty but i can’t with her telling fox „now you can open your own pr packages“. I really don’t understand why she completely exposes him to her influencer life and i really don’t want to know what receiving pr packages as a toddler will turn him into once he is older. Fox is such an innocent little boy but Sarah with her behavior is on her best way to raise him into an ungrateful, privileged as*hole. What a shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to their daily podcast from yesterday about being kind on social media?
They need to get over this endless pointificating about cyber bullying and online kindness. It's just beginning to sound like plain projection now. If you feel bullied by people but bully your own audience by blocking and shutting out what you dont like, you dont get to be an authority on kindnes on the internet. nopitynope.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sasha19

I still cannot fathom how she (or anyone working for her) thought that blocking everyone asking for a refund was ok! Could you imagine taking someone’s money and cutting all contact when they experience issues. That’s straight up illegal.

Also what is up with the way she talks on her stories? It’s like she’s acting out some kind of monologue with such a strange tone. Can she no longer talk properly?

• Angry
  • Wow
I guess she is still hoping for someone sponsoring her a nursery? The bedroom and playroom look so bare and sad. No pictures on the wall or some storage units for the toys and books. She could get an interior designer. Where is Maddi, Her interior designer friend?
Is it just me or is her downstairs the most oddly planned out??
I have no idea why her room and foxes room at both downstairs (she is always quiet when he naps, where if she just put his bedroom upstairs, she wouldn't have to be quiet in the main living area, and im sure if he was crying they could hear him??, or the kitchen with weird back corner laundry room..Idk its weird. Or that they are both these huge workout people and they turned their garage into an office and tiny shed into a gym, and then have an office upstairs, but don't use either as on office anymore. Or that she also has a pilates room that is separate from the gym shed... I dont get any of it. Bizarreeee.. & remember the need a grass backyard for abby to not pee and make it smell like fish, but get the tiniest grass patch possible and has weird outside furniture stuck to the walls of the deck.. Im sorry whoever the architect designer etc of this plan is bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

japaneseradish

Unrelated but I was watching SCS' story about decorating her nursery for her son and it just reminded me how CRAZY and sad it is that Sarah and Kurt have never decorated a nursery, or Fox's big boy room AT ALL. Aside from, what, two or three neutral colored wall hangings his room is completely bare. It's sad and just really solidifies what her priorities are. Fox's room and playroom don't generate her income/are of use to her so it's like she just doesn't care at all. I honestly think all the the rhetoric surrounding the "Fox isn't like other kids, he hates toys" just reinforces her decision to neglect his bedroom and playroom. He should have stimulation and a welcoming environment in which to play and he has white walls and like a basket of random toys. Of COURSE he would rather play with the $1,000 vacuum outside. No one would want to spend time in bare rooms.

One other aside, putting the playroom upstairs is great for when he's older but they really should have made his bedroom a playroom of sorts so he could safely play with the door open while they spend their time in the kitchen and living room. They just don't give a shit. I guess this could sound like mom shaming but it's more related to Sarah's inability to discuss this openly and instead makes Fox out to be superior and her parenting to be soooo above the rest of the world's when it's like ... you can afford to contribute to his development and learning but you rather spend the money on your aesthetic rooms. Lastly, no word on Fox ever going to swim or music group again so it's all for the IG once again.

• Sad
  • Heart

claraelvis

Hello! First time writing here ever!

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy surrounding Sarah’s Day....

I follow Saltysday on IG, who has been doing an amazing job by highlighting all the bad things Sarah has done (specially these past few days, sharing people’s testimony in regards to how they’ve been influenced by the so-called “holistic” know it all).

I’m so mad at the attacks and threats saltysday is receiving. It just blows my mind how Sarah’s sister can say Sarah’s being “threatened” and how bad all this is, yet she condones others threatening Saltysday for doing some good?!?

The hypocrisy!!! 😤

• Angry

Kenkobop

OMFG. I’ve never posted here before but I’ve lurked on this thread for a loooong time....

why does she keep referring to BASIC PARENTING DUTIES as ‘TAG TEAMING’?!?

it’s so annoying honestly. I work as a nanny and I have to put kids to bed ON MY OWN most nights. and not just the one kid! I know it can be really tough, but whyyyy does she keep calling her and Kurt’s parenting tag teaming when it’s just what everyone basically does? She treats it like it’s an incredible parenting hack??

• Haha

Itsahellahello

OMG the pretending not to know what a Gin&Tonic is 🙈 she sounded SO fake 😂 girl if you want to pretend you know nothing about alcohol cause you are so healthy, pick a different drink to pretend. How dumb do you have to be to ask what’s in a Gin & Tonic 🙈 she is so cringe I have to pause the video and convince myself to keep watching. I did skip the make up routine thing completely though.

how good was all that wedding planning? Loved the ideas she gave us (yes,this is a joke, there was barely any mention of the wedding)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm actually a bit sad that people feel it's necessary to jump on them like that. Is it infuriating that they sent her a free machine? Sure. But this isn't going to affect Sarah just this business who made a mistake. Especially when looking at their ig they're not even that big.
Sunbeam is a huge international company owned by an even LARGER international company. They’ll be fine. Although I wasn’t one of the commenters, I do think brands should be held accountable and should do research on who they’re giving to. Like the commenters said, donating to those in need would’ve attracted far better attention. They have entire PR and Marketing teams to figure this shit out.

• Heart

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Omg her stories are just soooo cringe

She’s like one of those teenagers that’s like showing off their ballet in front of their friends during school break then being like omg I’m not even good anymore!!!! Just for people to be like omg Sarah you are amazing.... attention attention attention

• Sick
  • Haha

Flexicon

View attachment 446395

I’m sorry but wtf is this?????? I know it’s supposed to be honeycomb but it looks like dry af toasted bread. My mouth got dry just by looking at it 🤢

Imagine how shit it must look really when it looks this bad after all the editing and filters.
There's obviously been a mix-up. This is actually a homemade beauty treatment. Honeycomb Pumice - perfect for removing hard skin from your heels.

• Haha