Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 440894
Anyone else think Sarah reminds them of SNL’s character Penelope who is always the “bestest-est” at everything 😂?
OMGGGGGGG I am dying laughing at that skit from SNL, that IS her. even the expressions are the same, I think of Sarah of someone who actually is very socially awkward every time she is around people I cringe hard, I used to skip those parts of the vlog where she was in shootings because she was so awkward and childish I got second-hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha. Yep that’s any normal day for a working parent. And not to one up her, because all stages of parenthood can be stressful, but try that day with two overstimulated and tired school aged children fighting bedtime and screaming at each other. 🥴
You can tell its such a shock to the system for her when she actually dedicates !n entire instagram post about this schedule. Sarah, thats my schedule Monday - Friday along with many others. Although, try doing it alone while your husband works away all those days, as well as no family who live near you.

She as no bleeping idea how easy she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So she got up at 6, left for work at 7, returned home at 6:30 for dinner, and now going to bed at 9?
She has absolutely no idea! This is most people's daily schedule, that they do FIVE DAYS A WEEK not one! And also get paid a LOT less than she'll be getting from White Fox.
Honestly how is she SO detached from reality!

And complaining about shoot days being hard with Fox there?! THAT WAS YOUR DECISION SARAH. HE DIDNT HAVE TO MODEL.

Oops got so annoyed at her whining I forgot I came here to post this! Still so many spaces left, no wonder they're giving them away where they can. This absolutely will not sell-out unless they start giving them to other influencers/discount the cost.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 440996Oh look, now we know why all the old stock was suddenly all magically sold out.. It’s not! Just using it for a SnEaKy ReStoCk pfff.
Does she really think people are that dumb to not see this?

She spelled sneak peek correctly
Strike me down with a feather I am that suprised!
Well done Sezzy, well done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Of course she got Fox to model for her collection again :rolleyes:
And she is finally getting that people can't drop money like crazy on short notice, the launch date is a month away.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So shes Moaning that fox is over stimulated and won’t sleep, yet she’s in his room with the door open, light pouring in and filming him? Perhaps if you just sat with him in the dark he might go to sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lmao, I wonder if this is Sezzy?!
View attachment 441306
I thought this too!! It makes so much sense. They laugh when Fox does inappropriate stuff, this fits the bill. Also, I remember that people would take laxitives over Spring Break to “look skinny,” I wouldn’t be surprised it Sarah took them for her shoot making her extra gassy. Assuming her gut isn’t normally a hot mess anyway from the lack of diversity in her diet

Reactions: 8
I thought this too!! It makes so much sense. They laugh when Fox does inappropriate stuff, this fits the bill. Also, I remember that people would take laxitives over Spring Break to “look skinny,” I wouldn’t be surprised it Sarah took them for her shoot making her extra gassy. Assuming her gut isn’t normally a hot mess anyway from the lack of diversity in her diet
It’s shani grimmond

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We could make a pretty gnarly drinking game out of all the things Sezzy says over and over and over (and over!) again. I’ll go first: Take a shot every time she mentions the phrase “tag team” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We could make a pretty gnarly drinking game out of all the things Sezzy says over and over and over (and over!) again. I’ll go first: Take a shot every time she mentions the phrase “tag team” 🥴
  1. Raw and real
  2. Taste test
  3. bossmum
  4. milflife

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"YES! We are restocking the best selling speckle collection (last restock ever)."

Now why on earth would WF want to stop restocking Sarah's best selling collection? 🤔

That and the very low budget photoshoot today speaks volumes. I'm actually curious to see how this shoot turns out. It always boggles my mind that Sarah (and WF) think they need to be so extra and cringey for these shoots. Just show Sarah working out in the clothes and have an actual model or two for professional shots.

I was bored lol

The font isn't quite the same (notice the "y" and the "a") but it's close enough to see it very much does look like Sarah's Day at the top. I lowered her name so you can see it line up with what was just showing above the black box. The location I just made up to see if it fits. If it's not her, it's another big influencer with a verrry similar name 😄

Of course, we can all see what we want to see with Photoshop, this was just for fun! (though let's be honest, it does sound like her)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
"YES! We are restocking the best selling speckle collection (last restock ever)."

Now why on earth would WF want to stop restocking Sarah's best selling collection? 🤔

That and the very low budget photoshoot today speaks volumes. I'm actually curious to see how this shoot turns out. It always boggles my mind that Sarah (and WF) think they need to be so extra and cringey for these shoots. Just show Sarah working out in the clothes and have an actual model or two for professional shots.

I was bored lol

The font isn't quite the same (notice the "y" and the "a") but it's close enough to see it very much does look like Sarah's Day at the top. I lowered her name so you can see it line up with what was just showing above the black box. The location I just made up to see if it fits. If it's not her, it's another big influencer with a verrry similar name 😄

Of course, we can all see what we want to see with Photoshop, this was just for fun! (though let's be honest, it does sound like her)
What about if they just typed sarahs_day or @sarahs_day in lowercase 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i literally don't even watch her content but the few times I check her instagram stories I get pissed off - does anyone else find the way she talks annoying? Normally these things don't bug me but because she's documented her life for so many years you can tell how fabricated her voice is when she's talking. It's like she's down talking her audience by using that baby tone?? like just chill and talk like an adult. it's weird af.

Also her whole brand is soley based on complaining. Her "storytelling" or attempts to be relatable are literally just her complaining. She's like one of those friends you have that drain your energy just by listening to them talk. I think she's the most pessimistic influencer i've seen online and I seriously see her relevancy falling this year. It bugs me that she's always saying how "grateful" she is for certain things, because 1.) her tone says the exact opposite and 2.) she always follows that up with "buuut (insert complaining)". Or she'll do the classic "I don't want to complain or be negative buuuut...". It's not funny or cute or relatable.

I used to be really active on this thread but ever since i've cut down time here and stopped watching sarah's content all together my quality of life has improved.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.