Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment on Reddit that Kurt discussed on the podcast that they give Fox cold showers because it improves the immune system??? What??
Quick temp changes (hot-cold-hot etc) does improve the immune system but NOT on 2 year-olds without their consent wtf. Also cold showers are used as a cruel punishment for children.. just does not feel right.
Maybe i’m looking too much into it and feel free to correct me but i’m honestly shocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
I saw a comment on Reddit that Kurt discussed on the podcast that they give Fox cold showers because it improves the immune system??? What??
Quick temp changes (hot-cold-hot etc) does improve the immune system but NOT on 2 year-olds without their consent wtf. Also cold showers are used as a cruel punishment for children.. just does not feel right.
Maybe i’m looking too much into it and feel free to correct me but i’m honestly shocked.
If it’s true, that is really not ok. The poor kid. I can’t imagine either of them willingly taking cold showers, especially not when Sarah does we little beauty chit chat skincare thing after a shower, so why force it on a child?!

Reactions: 13
Oh my god this bloody rant! How is she STILL talking about taking 2 sips of wine 5 days later?! Se's got a serious complex. Also how rude and ungrateful to blame everything on her sister getting married? I'm tired. I'm bloated. I haven't worked out. I'm breaking out. All because of "Em's Wedding." Self-centred witch!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
"I've been doing research into wine" yeah sure. Typing "red wine acne" into Google is not research.
She is seriously so freaked out about a few pimples? You couldn't even see them.
You could type anything into google and get the answer you want to get. regardless if it is the right answer... thats the problem with Sarah and google.

Sarah's Day #22 Sez Sis Wedding broke out her face, bloated her gut, and 3+ years of Red Wine Hoopla

Reactions: 11
The fact theyre always in jumpers makes me think this is cruel and messed up. Like if it was super hot obviously wouldn't be a huge deal. Hey Kurt and sez you know what's much more effective at improving the function of your immune system? Vaccinations.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Tbh I think she brought the wine up again to deflect the fact that she actually drank it you know.

Like people that say they’re vegans but eat meat and then try make excuses constantly as to why they did it. now they’ve got stomach problems so look at how bad meat really is grrrrrr

Reactions: 16
It looks like Kurt is wearing Sarah's ugly Birks and the girl next to Sarah is not enjoying having Sarah all up in her grill.

Screenshot_20210302-182325_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Quick temp changes (hot-cold-hot etc) does improve the immune system but NOT on 2 year-olds without their consent wtf. Also cold showers are used as a cruel punishment for children..
The Saccone Jolys like this.

Tbh I think she brought the wine up again to deflect the fact that she actually drank it you know.
Yes, she must use "wine content" as much as possible now, coz you know, she doesn't drink, won't happen again.

Reactions: 6
New podcast is about eating healthy on a budget.
Plugs expensive recipe app. . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I'm really not getting it with the skin breakout stories today. Like, I barely saw anything. There's just a few tiny bumps under the skin.

It's most likely just a result of stress and tiredness after a big, emotional event. Plus now they're on holiday which we know often stresses her out even more. Or maybe it was her body butter she slathered over herself the other day. Could be anything. She could even be pregnant, and her constantly reminding us she drank two glasses of wine is just a deflection. Who knows with her.

Though it does strike me as odd that this "heavy make up" she had for the wedding might have caused the breakout yet the over the top make up she gets done for her photoshoots miraculously doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Dude, not with the wine again! She's still not over the two measley glasses she had after THREE WHOLE YEARS.
Is it just me or is this just her struggling and being unable to process having stepped out of her stupidly rigid restrictive eating style, that she has to go and find a confirmation bias that suits her reasoning for never doing it again.

There goes the possibility of her ever having a glass of wine here and there. God knows it would really help her chill the duck out, overall. She could really do with it.

I mean, she had 2 glasses in 3 years and it's made her break out a teeny bit. SO WHAT? Why is she so obsessed with perfect, blemish-free, impeccable skin all the time? Isn't it nicer to just be able to let go once in a while, without demonizing some food group or the other, have a sip here, have some cake there, celebrate with your family, relax a little, and break out if you must??

It's called being human.

Also yesterday's rants about being so busy. Every time she goes on about being busy she's listing the same 2-3 things. "Sunee app stuff", "sitting at my computer" and "Fox being a toDDlAH and running about" -- that keeps her BUSY enough to run late and be overwhelmed all the damn time? She has a whole team helping her with her badly made app, and she LOVES being a toDD-lAH muMM. What gives??

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The wine thing is EXACTLY why I unfollowed Sarah. I suffered from acne and I’d restrict myself from eating certain things because she would say that xyz can lead to breakouts. I’d have an ice cream and breakout a couple of days later would associate it with eating the ice cream and would beat myself up about it. I know now my breakouts are usually due to stress/lifestyle/cycle factors but it took me a long time to get out of the restrictive mindset sez lead me to. I don’t get why she has to demonise pimples like breakouts are actually pretty normal and most people experience mild breakouts every now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
"That's why I'm not using filters now, because I really try to show as much honesty in my life as possible"

Equating Instagram stories to LIFE
Equating no filters to HONESTY

Okay, suuuuuure sis.

Go on and tell yourself not using filters = honesty, while you:
1) constantly stand with your feet more than hip width apart to pretend you have a thigh gap
2) flex your abs every chance you get
3) contort your body to make your collar bones pop every chance you get
4) have a supply of gin and red bulls and skittles in your pantry and keep telling your stans you don't consume any of that
5) pretend you don't count calories, but have MFP on your phone and worry about how many calories you burn
I could go on and on, but she's exhausting with her lies. And to think she feels she can redeem herself and claim "honesty" just because she's apparently stopped using filters. duck right off with that!

Just to be clear, none of the behaviours above are problematic in themselves. Go ahead and be at peace doing whatever you want, because it makes you feel good, but DONT LIE ABOUT IT constantly. Just say it like it is, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
There is literally NO scientific evidence to prove that diet contributes to acne. I say this as an acne sufferer. There is a HUGE difference between acne and pimples/breakouts. Legitimate acne is a medical condition which they still have NO cure for, only treatment. Saying diet = acne only leads to eating disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"I have bad skin right now, but it's fiiine"

THEN STOP OBSESSING ABOUT IT FOR FOUR DAYS AND 164 STORIES.

Wine, mango, chilli, make up -- how many things can a single person be intolerant to? Not counting gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, oouufffffff :rolleyes:
What is she made of?

Reactions: 66
So she needs to have a glass of wine or two on a regular evening, no parties, no lack of sleep, no sweaty workouts without washing her face. Then if it happens a few times.....maybe the wine is the problem. You can’t just decide your body doesn’t agree with something that quickly.

I have PCOS and problematic skin. I get breakouts when I’m stressed or tired. Having alcohol doesn’t effect my skin unless I’m getting in late and not getting enough sleep.

Reactions: 29
Wine, mango, chilli, make up -- how many things can a single person be intolerant to? Not counting gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, oouufffffff :rolleyes:
What is she made of?
It seems the soy intolerance has vanished as she's done a lot of tofu recipes for sunee. Strange how that can happen...

I'm pretty sure when she did that vlog at the influencer meet up years ago she was complaining that her dinner had soy in and had made her feel really ill

Reactions: 33
The DM she shared, high sugar content in wine and how this all makes sense to her now?
Assuming they served decent red wine, this would be a dry red wine which will have about 4 grams of sugar per litre! Sugar content may go up to 9 grams depending on acidity.
I would say this amount of sugar is nothing compared to the amount she consumes on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I used to get breakouts on my chin, stopped using fabric softener and started changing my pillowcase every 1-2 days. No longer get breakouts. I drink wine regularly. Maybe living the bed linen #grublife featuring TODDLER WEE is more of a reason for 3 invisible pimples than 500mls of wine Sarah FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ummmm maybe her skin is breaking out because at the first sign of a tiny pimple she’s rubbing it over and over and over again with her grubby hands?? That was making me cringe. Leave it alone girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.