Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outspoken have had a big chat about Saltys Day and the wedding. One of them has her nose so far up sarahs butt, the others however seem to be coming around to see what a poor operator Sarah is.
I listened this morning. They kinda made out that we get annoyed at Sarah for letting fox watch tv because salty had a highlight showing him watching. They completely missed the point that Sarah pretends fox is completely uninterested in normal kid things and low key shames other mums for their kids doing said kid things .

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I feel like critics online overstate how "normal" she is. Yes, she tends to be leaner in the torso but carry more weight in her arms and legs, but even when she's relaxed and not flexing, to me she looks noticeably more fit than the average person, and I spend (or used to spend) all my free time in a climbing gym seeing a lot of really fit people. Overall it seems to me like most people expect a "fit woman" to look like a competitive bodybuilder or bikini competitor, and that's not what most healthy-but-fit women will look like. Men probably won't even have that much definition to their muscles, but especially women won't.
I'm not sure that's exactly right- we say she looks normal in comparison to how she tries to portray herself. She poses with her feet more than hip-width apart to give the illusion of a thigh gap (or she just uses photoshop to edit one in), she pops her shoulders forward to make her collarbones visible, she twists & contorts her body all in an effort to appear like she's this tiny, fragile ballerina bird, when in fact she's.... normal!?! We, or at least I, don't critique her for not being 'muscular enough', but for pretending to be something she's not.

@Elyezabeth this is what I mean ^^ She looks NORMAL in both images, but which pic do you think she uses to promote her products.... it ain't the second one!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
And another getaway? Didn't they just to to Byron? She seriously would not cope in a real job that gives 3 -4 weeks annual leave. #ReLaTaBlE

Reactions: 27
I'm not sure that's exactly right- we say she looks normal in comparison to how she tries to portray herself. She poses with her feet more than hip-width apart to give the illusion of a thigh gap (or she just uses photoshop to edit one in), she pops her shoulders forward to make her collarbones visible, she twists & contorts her body all in an effort to appear like she's this tiny, fragile ballerina bird, when in fact she's.... normal!?! We, or at least I, don't critique her for not being 'muscular enough', but for pretending to be something she's not.

@Elyezabeth this is what I mean ^^ She looks NORMAL in both images, but which pic do you think she uses to promote her products.... it ain't the second one!
Oh I don't disagree she looks less super tiny lean waif than she tries to portray. But a few times on here and definitely on the old forum, I would see people claiming that she looks like she's never worked out in her life, they look the exact same as her despite being totally sedentary, etc. Which to me are totally untrue claims. I do think she's always posing to look leaner than she is, but even when she's not posing, especially in her torso, you can see that she does work out regularly.

It's also not at all unique to Sarah, I've just seem the comments applied to her a lot. Lots of people don't seem to have any idea that a "fit" woman doesn't automatically have every muscle visible even when relaxed. I know very, very few people whose muscles show when they're relaxed, and they're all men who have put a ton of effort into building their muscles, so I just think it's a bit of an unfair expectation when people are like "She doesn't have abs in this candid photo, she's obviously faking that she's fit at all!"

I think there's still a ton to criticize about how fake she is, and I have no problem with that (clearly that's what I'm on Tattle for lol)

Reactions: 20
How sloppy do you have to be to misspell your product's main ingredient? It's just minimum effort, every time.
I mean, no surprise - the ingredients list has spelling mistakes on the La Bang site as well. Maybe Sezzy wrote the copy herself? :LOL: :rolleyes:

Sarah’s_Day_Coconut___Lime_Butter_Me_Up_-_Brightening_Skin_Butter_–_La_Bang_Body__US_.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
2AA87679-D3C9-47EE-88DC-4BA0E73A1942.jpeg

How do you spell bowl wrong!?? This has made it onto the app 🤯🤯🤯🤯

SURELY they're taking the piss now. These errors are happening too often! Are they to deflect from the serious issues or what? Haha
Sorry didn’t see we posted at the same time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Collarbones, no collarbones 🙈
View attachment 460749
Also, sunglasses in her bathroom? Just for the product ad?
Slap that on to the overly contorted oily body, with the collarbone pop and it just screams FAKE.

How do her stans fall for this?
And why wont she realise she doesnt need to be fake to sell. If she paid more attention to developing honest products, she could drop this charade entirely. People would believe her if she spoke from a place of authenticity.

Reactions: 38
Also, sunglasses in her bathroom? Just for the product ad?
Slap that on to the overly contorted oily body, with the collarbone pop and it just screams FAKE.

How do her stans fall for this?
And why wont she realise she doesnt need to be fake to sell. If she paid more attention to developing honest products, she could drop this charade entirely. People would believe her if she spoke from a place of authenticity.
They don't even look cute. The way she's posing with that dead-behind-the-eyes look, it looks like she's on drugs or trying to cover up looking hungover or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They don't even look cute. The way she's posing with that dead-behind-the-eyes look, it looks like she's on drugs or trying to cover up looking hungover or something.
I think its because lately shes been looking really really out of it and unhappy. And I'm not commenting on her body or face here at all. Its the look in her eyes. Vacant, disconnected, not present. It doesnt feel like her heart isin anything shes done lately. It's all over her content. And no amount of exclamation points in the captions, filters on her pictures and elaborate words of affirmation about how positive she is and grateful she is for her life can hide that, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
3 uploads on Sunee again. Green smoothie, breakfast bowl and cereal... The uploads are already so lazy, I would barely call them recipes.

Did anyone see Kurt's story where Fox was climbing a fence and he just kept filming and took a few steps back instead of making sure Fox wouldn't fall?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t she just packing a box of groceries to take away on a trip? Why the hell is she doing that in her swimmers all greased up like that. Not only is it impractical, but I was at WORK on a Monday morning, I don’t want to see you bragging about your back to back holidays

Reactions: 16
Adding to the "look alike with Tahlia" thing. She used to. Before her botox and lip fillers, she looked more like Tahlia, mainly because of the smile. Sarah used to have a beautiful smile, when she was smiling, her eyes were smiling too. She lost that with the interventions. Now her face is more frozen, and when she smiles, there is not the same shine in her eyes. You only see huge teeth. And the lips she had before were very similar to Tahlia's. Also the teeth. She aged quite much with what she's done to her face. I liked her face before. Also, if I was Tahlia, I don't know how I'd feel, if my sister changed so much to actually not look like me.
The picture shows how shiny used to be her face while smiling.
You know what's crazy. She bangs on about how she has good skin because of body bloom and her magical cure of her PCOS, but when the light hits her face, you can see how not perfect and scarred her skin is. particularly her forehead, brows, and jawline. Her teeth are massive especially more so after veneers. And she doesn't show her bottom teeth in her smile which makes them look even more awkward with the straight across top lip. Her bite is also very rounded and prominent. The basic structure she is born with, but the added veneers did no big favors. I don't find that she has that long of eyelashes either, even though she claims she does and fox does too because of her genes. Even though she ALWAYS wears mascara..

And can we comment on how annoying it is when she repeatedly refers to Fox as a toddler. He's a toddler. Im a toddler mum. At this toddler age. I have a toddler so im always running around. I have a toddler and he is always eating. He is dirty because he is a toddler..yada yada yada.. There is more to that kid than his age.

...And did you guys catch the fake tan marks in her shiny oil lotion pic today. For a girl who "fake tans maybe once a year and im naturally olive" she either fake tanned and it came out like crap and lies about the amount she fake tans or her lotion is crap and rubs off fake tan.

Reactions: 11
And can we comment on how annoying it is when she repeatedly refers to Fox as a toddler. He's a toddler. Im a toddler mum. At this toddler age. I have a toddler so im always running around. I have a toddler and he is always eating. He is dirty because he is a toddler..yada yada yada.. There is more to that kid than his age.
You mean toDD-laH, right?

"I'm a muMM. fox is a toDDlaH. A sPeShUlL toDDlaH."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t she just packing a box of groceries to take away on a trip? Why the hell is she doing that in her swimmers all greased up like that. Not only is it impractical, but I was at WORK on a Monday morning, I don’t want to see you bragging about your back to back holidays
She has one boom of her putting the cereal in the box. and the next boom is her lifting the cereal out of the box....How posed can you be, honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I don't disagree she looks less super tiny lean waif than she tries to portray. But a few times on here and definitely on the old forum, I would see people claiming that she looks like she's never worked out in her life, they look the exact same as her despite being totally sedentary, etc. Which to me are totally untrue claims. I do think she's always posing to look leaner than she is, but even when she's not posing, especially in her torso, you can see that she does work out regularly.

It's also not at all unique to Sarah, I've just seem the comments applied to her a lot. Lots of people don't seem to have any idea that a "fit" woman doesn't automatically have every muscle visible even when relaxed. I know very, very few people whose muscles show when they're relaxed, and they're all men who have put a ton of effort into building their muscles, so I just think it's a bit of an unfair expectation when people are like "She doesn't have abs in this candid photo, she's obviously faking that she's fit at all!"

I think there's still a ton to criticize about how fake she is, and I have no problem with that (clearly that's what I'm on Tattle for lol)
I don’t agree with one thing you said tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what's crazy. She bangs on about how she has good skin because of body bloom and her magical cure of her PCOS, but when the light hits her face, you can see how not perfect and scarred her skin is. particularly her forehead, brows, and jawline. Her teeth are massive especially more so after veneers. And she doesn't show her bottom teeth in her smile which makes them look even more awkward with the straight across top lip. Her bite is also very rounded and prominent. The basic structure she is born with, but the added veneers did no big favors. I don't find that she has that long of eyelashes either, even though she claims she does and fox does too because of her genes. Even though she ALWAYS wears mascara..

...And did you guys catch the fake tan marks in her shiny oil lotion pic today. For a girl who "fake tans maybe once a year and im naturally olive" she either fake tanned and it came out like crap and lies about the amount she fake tans or her lotion is crap and rubs off fake tan.
The constant picking her looks apart was something I thought we addressed and committed to do less of, earlier in this thread. And she’s just been to a wedding as a bridesmaid so probably does have fake tan on and by now it would be rubbing off. It’s a bit of a stretch to nitpick a tan issue.
All for discussing the problematic behaviour but reading this was just picking her physical attributes apart, unnecessarily.

Reactions: 62
Sometimes I feel like critics online overstate how "normal" she is. Yes, she tends to be leaner in the torso but carry more weight in her arms and legs, but even when she's relaxed and not flexing, to me she looks noticeably more fit than the average person, and I spend (or used to spend) all my free time in a climbing gym seeing a lot of really fit people. Overall it seems to me like most people expect a "fit woman" to look like a competitive bodybuilder or bikini competitor, and that's not what most healthy-but-fit women will look like. Men probably won't even have that much definition to their muscles, but especially women won't.
Do you want examples of women (even older than her), with really visible muscle definition without being bodybuilders or bikini competitors?? Don't forget Sarah works out even on vacation, and she also lifts, so yeah, sorry, she is supposed to have some more muscle. But she probably just eats Skittles when she's not on IG. And that's fine. She should enjoy herself. But she tries so hard to be something she's not.
Also as we can see , her sister Em doesn't even work out, and there is not THAT big difference between them. Ok Sara has very visible abs but , not much more difference. They three have very similar bodies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.