Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also....what is up with releasing filters when you’ve just given up filters??!
MaRkEtiNg ToOl

Now we know why this whole Not using filters thing has been a whole like for thr start of 2021.

Now she will use sunnee only for a while and will then just return to full filter use.

In reality it's not a big deal because insta discloses filter use now. But sezzy just makes it a big deal 🙄

Reactions: 21
If I recall correctly, ‘Kur’ took off a day or two into the last family holiday down the coast for ‘work’ as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I recall correctly, ‘Kur’ took off a day or two into the last family holiday down the coast for ‘work’ as well.
I feel like Kurt just bails because her family are annoying 😂 they seem like a bunch of turds, especially her dad. That post he made ages ago defending her fucked up behaviour said it all! There is a reason she’s like this! They think they’re high and mighty and have always told her she’s this perfect godly woman who is better than everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe I just watched a 28 year old rabbit on about almost non existent pimples for what, 10 stories? Her life is so boring, has she got nothing of substance to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course they are matching, it’s just whatever White Fox has recently sent them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
'We're wearing matching outfits! How quirky and fun!'
Well, you're not. But also, why does she try to make every caption a 'look at how speshull and different our family is!'
I would love her to post a picture one day and just say: I like this picture so I posted it.
Like all of us normies on instagram.
First off, that's clearly intentional and she's trying to play it off as some "11:11" magical thing. Second, you're all wearing neutral colors, it's not like you got dressed separately and were randomly all wearing bright blue. Third, your son was dressed by one of you. He didn't just end up dressing himself similarly.

Also I know this is beating a dead horse with lazy influencers like Sarah but I seriously can't believe how much they insist normal tasks and even FUN things are some kind of dreadful obligation. Most people would be excited to be planning a bachelor(ette) party for themselves and she lumps it in with business obligations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah’s Day #22 Sarah and Kur getting hitched, more food ditched, “matching” clothes, spelling lows.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have sensitive skin and in her situation would put the rash down to a reaction to wearing heavy make up all day! It was really hot and humid in Sydney on that day too which can't have helped. Don't overload your skin with product and drink lots of water, it will fix itself, it's really not that big a deal. Not every single thing she puts in her body that isn't 'organic' is going to do something bad to her. I can't imagine obsessing over things like that! She's really vain in my opinion and a bit of a hypochondriac.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As someone who's had hormonal acne most of my post-puberty life to some degree, I wonder if she's freaking out about "undoing all of her hard work" in getting rid of it over the past few years and is trying to convince herself that she knows EXACTLY what caused it (because obviously every single thing she did at the wedding must be a cause), and so if she stops doing those things again, the acne MUST go away.

Reactions: 7
How come Kurt always ditches this beach holiday?😂 I remember when she was pregnant he was only there for a few hours , last year I remember he had to leave (to do renovations? Or am I making that up?) and now he’s leaving again. Too funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
First off, that's clearly intentional and she's trying to play it off as some "11:11" magical thing. Second, you're all wearing neutral colors, it's not like you got dressed separately and were randomly all wearing bright blue. Third, your son was dressed by one of you. He didn't just end up dressing himself similarly.

Also I know this is beating a dead horse with lazy influencers like Sarah but I seriously can't believe how much they insist normal tasks and even FUN things are some kind of dreadful obligation. Most people would be excited to be planning a bachelor(ette) party for themselves and she lumps it in with business obligations.
And usually the maid of honour/best man organise the bucks and hens weekend anyway? I’m from Australia and all the hens weekends I’ve done the bride has no idea what the plan is and it’s all a surprise on the day. They just usually say what day suits them and who they want to invite and the maid of honour and bridesmaids organise it. But wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah plans hers because she wants to control the food so that it’s all dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, alcohol free (especially after her two non organic wines made her break out 🙄), fun free (and probably wants it sponsored)

And usually the maid of honour/best man organise the bucks and hens weekend anyway? I’m from Australia and all the hens weekends I’ve done the bride has no idea what the plan is and it’s all a surprise on the day. They just usually say what day suits them and who they want to invite and the maid of honour and bridesmaids organise it. But wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah plans hers because she wants to control the food so that it’s all dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, alcohol free (especially after her two non organic wines made her break out 🙄), fun free (and probably wants it sponsored)
I was assuming Sarah would need to be more in control than the typical bride does. Either way, you're right that it's supposed to be this carefree fun thing, and she's going to make it the complete opposite.

And like to be fair, when I was MOH at my sister's wedding, I ran my plan by her in advance just to make sure she didn't have a problem with any part of it. But I did the planning and logistics and organizing it with the other bridesmaids. She didn't have to do anything for it besides show up.

Reactions: 6
Last year she made him leave early because he HAD to get back and finish renovating her Pilates room. I’m also pretty sure this was the time he was the most ill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How come Kurt always ditches this beach holiday?😂 I remember when she was pregnant he was only there for a few hours , last year I remember he had to leave (to do renovations? Or am I making that up?) and now he’s leaving again. Too funny
He's obviously not as silly as we think hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
MaRkEtiNg ToOl
Now we know why this whole Not using filters thing has been a whole like for thr start of 2021.
Also its a really silly filter. Fruit and veg on your cheeks? Even for the teeny bopper audience she has, I can't imagine this being exciting or relevant in the long run.

What a BORE.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 15.17.55.png

TSK, such an innocent person that doesn't see that nearly every post on Sissy's feed is an undisclosed ad. I wonder why?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I don’t think anyone truly gives a duck about the behind the scenes of your activewear shoot.
No one gived a duck about the launch (wasn’t a sell out) AND people were literally laughing at how pathetic you looked pretending to be barbie, Sarah love.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think anyone truly gives a duck about the behind the scenes of your activewear shoot.
No one gived a duck about the launch (wasn’t a sell out) AND people were literally laughing at how pathetic you looked pretending to be barbie, Sarah love.

😂😂😂😂😂
Unless she plans to show us the thought process behind how they could palm off their sick 18 month old child, who had just been released from hospital and needed his parents, without a second thought. And then hide the date of the shoot to cover this up. Yeah, I'd like to see that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.