Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs day: Two pimple apocalypse, another top off for my lips, forever sticking out my hips....😒

I had to pop in over there to read the comments lately.
On Sarah's bikini pic with both straps pulled down
And this user had a username suggesting they are a Dr. I can't tell if it's shade or naive. People are unreal on her page and totally oblivious to the e.d.
Screenshots_2021-03-01-12-27-19~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarahs day: Two pimple apocalypse, another top off for my lips, forever sticking out my hips....😒

I had to pop in over there to read the comments lately.
On Sarah's bikini pic with both straps pulled down
And this user had a username suggesting they are a Dr. I can't tell if it's shade or naive. People are unreal on her page and totally oblivious to the e.d.
View attachment 464923
I read it as TOTAL shade, but maybe because I want it to be!

Reactions: 7
The evolution of the sprained ankle thigh gap *mwah*
LOL did she really claim she's standing like this because she can't put weight on one leg? I wish she'd just be honest that she poses to look her best for social media. There's nothing wrong with that. It's refreshing to see some influencers who kind of do comparisons of "What I looked like posing, vs. what I looked like totally relaxed at the very same time" but nobody would fault her for posing to try to appear as attractive as possible for her posts. It's just the way she always has excuses for EVERYTHING and makes such a big deal of how REAL & RAW she is. She poses like this ALL THE TIME and she's just lucky her fans are dumb enough to unquestioningly believe all the garbage that comes out of her mouth, because anyone thinking critically could see that she does this all the time, it wasn't unique to that shoot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Daily health code podcast ep 93 ice baths and wim hof

Not exact dialogue, got lazy at the end and sorry for any mistakes

Kurt: "One thing I do do, call me a terrible parent, I don't care, its good for his immune system clearly. I put my son in the cold shower and he cries, yes he does."

Sarah :" no but he kind of cry laughs"

Kurt :"so I'll put him in I'll go alright tonight's the night, were doing 30 seconds. And he looks at me and shakes his head going "no no" and then I'll put him under the cold shower and he cries for like 5 minutes or so ( so 30 seconds or 5 minutes) then he kind of starts laughing. Then I'm like "okay now" , I have both showers running ones cold and ones hot and he waddles to the other one and he's shivering to warm up."

Sarah goes on to say she thought it was mean or cruel at first, but then she says she's seen improvements in things in Kurt's health and sort of implies that it then should be good for Fox too.

Fox cry laughing sounds like a nervous laugh. He knows he doesn't want to but these two people are his parents and people he trusts therefore having conflicting messages on if he should or shouldn't go in the shower.

Wtf is this? My daughter is 1 and a half and I would NEVER. Its one thing to bring a kid to a beach or a pool, they can get use to the temp in their own time. But to shock a babies system? Sounds traumatizing af with not enough pay out. If Fox is in good health then he doesn't need to "boost" his immune system. Wtvr if its helping Kurt, he's a grown consenting adult. Wtf is with these people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 130

Kurt: "One thing I do do, call me a terrible parent, I don't care, its good for his immune system clearly. I put my son in the cold shower and he cries, yes he does."

Kurt :"so I'll put him in I'll go alright tonight's the night, were doing 30 seconds. And he looks at me and shakes his head going "no no" and then I'll put him under the cold shower and he cries for like 5 minutes or so ( so 30 seconds or 5 minutes) then he kind of starts laughing. Then I'm like "okay now" , I have both showers running ones cold and ones hot and he waddles to the other one and he's shivering to warm up."

Sarah goes on to say she thought it was mean or cruel at first, but then she says she's seen improvements in things in Kurt's health and sort of implies that it then should be good for Fox too.

Fox cry laughing sounds like a nervous laugh. He knows he doesn't want to but these two people are his parents and people he trusts therefore having conflicting messages on if he should or shouldn't go in the shower.

Wtf is this? My daughter is 1 and a half and I would NEVER. Its one thing to bring a kid to a beach or a pool, they can get use to the temp in their own time. But to shock a babies system? Sounds traumatizing af with not enough pay out. If Fox is in good health then he doesn't need to "boost" his immune system. Wtvr if its helping Kurt, he's a grown consenting adult. Wtf is with these people.
That sounds so awful. Most people's immune systems do just fine without that. If they just waited til Fox was old enough to understand what was going on, I bet he'd be a lot less distressed by it and they could make it into a fun game of all doing it together rather than it being inexplicable torture to him.

Reactions: 37
Sarah says her hormones are tired and she lacks energy in the mornings but did she ever stop to consider that maybe her lack of energy is based on the food she eats (or lack thereof)?!

Reactions: 27

This is literally child abuse

Reactions: 46
So they openly admit to forcing their toddler to take cold showers. Um ok I am not sure what to do with that information. I might contact Spotify and ask why they are supporting creators who admit to child abuse? I mean, this is abusive isn’t it? I’m not overreacting?

Reactions: 57
So they openly admit to forcing their toddler to take cold showers. Um ok I am not sure what to do with that information. I might contact Spotify and ask why they are supporting creators who admit to child abuse? I mean, this is abusive isn’t it? I’m not overreacting?
I don't think a child would be taken away by CPS (or whatever the Australian equivalent is) for this, but it's absolutely not an emotionally healthy thing to be doing. I'm sure in their minds they're doing it for his own good, similar to how you'd be sad that you had to make your child uncomfortable, but if they got a deep cut you'd need to clean it out so it wouldn't get infected and make them sick. Only they're wrong, and it's not like that at all.

Reactions: 17
On the cold showers - the studies don't actually conclude that it improves immune system functioning. Participants still felt sick the same number of days. It was that they had more energy so went to work instead of calling in sick (29% less sick days than when they didn't have cold showers). Its literally a spike in cortisol... the flight or fight response from the shock of the cold makes them feel more energised to take on the day. Which is why Sarah has noticed kurt "less sick" Not something you need to be torturing a 2 year old over ffs.

Obviously I didn't read every study but I bet its still more than Sarah and Kurt read before inflicting torture on their kid

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.