Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm maybe her skin is breaking out because at the first sign of a tiny pimple she’s rubbing it over and over and over again with her grubby hands?? That was making me cringe. Leave it alone girl!
I had the exact same thought. For someone whose entire youtube existence hinged on curing her hOrMoNaL aCnE, and all her "research" about everything skin, endless mOrNiNg and EvEnInG skincare routines, how does she not know that not touching your face is skincare 101????

Reactions: 31
I don’t care if I’m not supposed to judge people’s parenting styles: FFS put a damn helmet on your sons head!! That’s the least bleeping bit you can do, idiots.

Reactions: 30
Do you want examples of women (even older than her), with really visible muscle definition without being bodybuilders or bikini competitors?? Don't forget Sarah works out even on vacation, and she also lifts, so yeah, sorry, she is supposed to have some more muscle. But she probably just eats Skittles when she's not on IG. And that's fine. She should enjoy herself. But she tries so hard to be something she's not.
Also as we can see , her sister Em doesn't even work out, and there is not THAT big difference between them. Ok Sara has very visible abs but , not much more difference. They three have very similar bodies.
To put it simply:
1. seeing Sarah on the beach, not knowing who she is: wow, that girl has a nice body, quite fit, curvy, nice bottom.
2. looking at Sarah knowing exactly who she is, having been following her on insta and yt and seeing how much and how hard she trains and how she eats (at least how she wants us to believe she eats and trains): what the heck, where is the muscle definition? The type of training she constantly shows is exactly the type that makes you shredded, especially with proper diet. Look at Natacha Oceane for instance!!

So yeah, the problem is, she deceives her audience big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t mean to detail the conversation, but Kurt reposted this girl in his stories that she got her itinerary for the retreat. I went to her profile to watch all her stories about it and it looks like she asked for approval to vlog as much as she could while she was there .. it’ll be interesting to see, though likely majorly bias.

It’s the first though that I’ve heard someone is going to vlog it, as I know it was mentioned / joked about a few threads back of putting together a gofundme page to get one of us Tattlers there to experience and vlog it!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don’t mean to detail the conversation, but Kurt reposted this girl in his stories that she got her itinerary for the retreat. I went to her profile to watch all her stories about it and it looks like she asked for approval to vlog as much as she could while she was there .. it’ll be interesting to see, though likely majorly bias.

It’s the first though that I’ve heard someone is going to vlog it, as I know it was mentioned / joked about a few threads back of putting together a gofundme page to get one of us Tattlers there to experience and vlog it!
I could handle the bias if we got to see behind the scenes stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she has to run the video by Sarah before uploading it, though.

Reactions: 18
All of her freaking out about her breakout seems like a way to make sure people know how she NEVER wears makeup, drinks wine, or eats sugar normally. If her acne is hormonal it's entirely possible that it was caused more by the stress of the wedding than anything else. Diet can contribute, but for me I've found that stress makes even more of a difference than diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Man, I thought the summer being half done would have saved us, but no she's back to not knowing how she wants to wear her sunglasses. This irritates me way more than the popped collarbone.

Has anyone mentioned it before? She wears her sunnies properly, high up on her nose, then glides them down until we see her eyebrows, but by then she can't see anything because the upper frame is obstructing her view (plus it pinches her nostrils). She's fine with not seeing tit for 5 secs, then slides it up again, whoops they can't see my brows, slide back down but realise it's uncomfy... And then she ends up using her hands to shield her eyes from the sun, as seen most recently when Kurt was driving them all down the Coast. Also why is she still wearing the Veux sunglasses, her partnership must be over?

The collarbone I don't care about, but this fidgeting is way too distracting. I can't focus on anything else when she starts doing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wine, mango, chilli, make up -- how many things can a single person be intolerant to? Not counting gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, oouufffffff :rolleyes:
What is she made of?
Sezzys thought process behind these foods:

Wine: makes head feel funny = must be allergic
Mango: too much makes me poop and grub life eating leaves acid on my face and makes my face sore = allergic
Chilli: makes my tongue ouchy = allergic
Makeup: I get a pimple from caked on pore clogging makeup = allergic
Soy: I fart more = allergic
Gluten: omg bread is gluten, pasta is gluten they have calories omg = allergic
Dairy: having to much makes my tummy grumble = allergic.

Sis this isn't allergies, this is not what intolerances are. This is just human bodily responses from lack of moderation or excess of need to be in control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I think part of the pimples thing is to be more "relatable" and back to her "og" content. Which is total b.s. because most of us wish we could get pimples for seeing our family, let alone a wedding, in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine having that sad a life that instead of saying what a great time you had at your sisters wedding, you have to complain at all the things the wedding apparently caused you. Narcissistic much?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Sezzys thought process behind these foods:

Wine: makes head feel funny = must be allergic
Mango: too much makes me poop and grub life eating leaves acid on my face and makes my face sore = allergic
Chilli: makes my tongue ouchy = allergic
Makeup: I get a pimple from caked on pore clogging makeup = allergic
Soy: I fart more = allergic
Gluten: omg bread is gluten, pasta is gluten they have calories omg = allergic
Dairy: having to much makes my tummy grumble = allergic.

Sis this isn't allergies, this is not what intolerances are. This is just human bodily responses from lack of moderation or excess of need to be in control.
This is so spot on, I’m dying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
God.....How boring is her hen party going to be?!!!
'We're wearing matching outfits! How quirky and fun!'
Well, you're not. But also, why does she try to make every caption a 'look at how speshull and different our family is!'
I would love her to post a picture one day and just say: I like this picture so I posted it.
Like all of us normies on instagram.

Reactions: 36
'We're wearing matching outfits! How quirky and fun!'
Well, you're not. But also, why does she try to make every caption a 'look at how speshull and different our family is!'
I would love her to post a picture one day and just say: I like this picture so I posted it.
Like all of us normies on instagram.
And as if they wear “matching” most days. We see them most days on Instagram. I love how these people try to make something out of nothing.

Also, on a family holiday but “Kur” has to go to a photo shoot? Much family time. So relaxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also....what is up with releasing filters when you’ve just given up filters??!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.