Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Download the App FOR FREE... But then you have to subscribe to access the content" just because you mention the word "free" doesn't make it free. She knows that yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why doesnt she ever show her making stuff from the Sunee app- or do a cook along with me Instagram live? She wants the cash with no effort

Reactions: 41
Lol in the vlog at Sarah asking the fan for a photo together!!!!
that was sooo unnatural and staged, you know she would never do that it she wasn’t filming. She doesn’t even know how to act socially, flailing arms and what not. Then of course the natural flamingo leg. Soooo awkward

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Haven't watched the vlog & don't want to give her the views- would someone mind giving us a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched the vlog & don't want to give her the views- would someone mind giving us a recap?
The little Cronulla fam leave their Sutherland Shire bubble to board a plane to Byron, some stalker fans are there in activewear waiting to have their fan girl moment. Sarah asks THEM for a photo LMAO, Sarah shows Fox being so excited about being on a plane. Sarah promises this blog is going to be about updates on Wedding Prep - says she doesn't like the lady who did the hair trial up there. Was too tight ass to get the lady to trial both styles she liked so she did one herself at home first LOL.

Then she said she was disappointed with the hair trial and how the lady had done the style. We all know when Sezzy isn't in control she isn't gonna like the outcome. Not surprised -- so who knows what she's gonna do for her 'hair and makeup' Fly her WFB artists up? haha
She also mentioned there was gonna be 5 bridesmaids, and that she was meeting the wedding coordinator of Elements during the trip. but we literally saw no wedding planning.

She then wasted most of the entire video showing us her skin care and make up routines that we didn't ask for, talked up every single feature on her face, justifying why her make-up look is nachuraal and she uses minimal product bc her eyelashes are so damn long, her cheekbones are fkn stunning and she has nachuralllyy red eye lids and lips.... Then puts blush on as eyeshadow but it ends up looking weird AF.

Highlights: Seeing Fox ravenously eat a ham and cheese croissant that Kurt bought at the airport. Seeing them buy sushi from a sushi restaurant.

Not much else really to say but the entire vlog was click bait going off the title... she makes a little outtro at the end saying there's a part two that explains what ACTUALLY went down in Byron after their picnic.

Hopefully that covers it all, there really wasn't that much VLOGGING content tbh, you'd expect more beachy stuff, excursions, maybe a sneak peek into some wedding planning .... the best part was probably Kurt filming himself in the crashing waves bc he is amazing at that videography content (reminded me of the old school High quality Sez/Kurt filming)

ETA: (Oh shite, thanks @Bc252525) you reminded me of the iconic scene where the Wedding Coordinator gifted them some gin and some tonic water / citrus fruit for them to have some SnEakY G&Ts .... only for Sarah to act like some mighty sober Sally "wHaT iS tHe ToNiC wAtEr FoR? HoW dO yOu DrInK gIn?" Okay sissy, let's not pretend we didn't see your cute baby pink gin and tonic drinks in your fridge haha. Anyway she acted toward Kurt asking what they're supposed to do with gin as she hasn't drunk alcohol in 3 years, and he gave her an Oscar for best performance

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
That gin and tonic scene was cringe. Pretending to act dumb about what goes in a gin & tonic, especially when all the ingredients are clearly there, but knows it’s gin as she pulls it out of the bucket/doesn’t have to read it. Elements must know they enjoy gin because it wouldn’t be the first choice to leave guests as a surprise. You’d leave champagne, especially since they’re wedding planning or wine. A lot of people don’t like gin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Before almost every product she used, she had to say beforehand that she doesn’t use much because her face doesn’t need it.

Eg - Doesn’t use much bronzer because she has naturally prominent cheek bones.
Doesn’t wear lipstick much because she has naturally red lips
It’s not the mascara it’s her naturally long eyelashes.

I’ve honestly never seen someone who loves themselves sooo much!
Havent seen the video. Not about to see it in a rush. But from reading everything on here, thats not just loving herself. Thats D E L U S I O N A L. Not healthy when its in this degree in a fully functioning adult. She has SERIOUS issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG the pretending not to know what a Gin&Tonic is 🙈 she sounded SO fake 😂 girl if you want to pretend you know nothing about alcohol cause you are so healthy, pick a different drink to pretend. How dumb do you have to be to ask what’s in a Gin & Tonic 🙈 she is so cringe I have to pause the video and convince myself to keep watching. I did skip the make up routine thing completely though.

how good was all that wedding planning? Loved the ideas she gave us (yes,this is a joke, there was barely any mention of the wedding)
She sounded like a teenager trying to convince their parents they have no idea about alcohol 😅😅 no mum, what's passion pop!?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I hope this is a stretch. But it better not be a pregnancy announcement being the reason EveRyThInG hAs ChAnGeD. Stopped using contraception early so they could have their "honeymoon baby" she's been harping on about. But, miraculously, it happened straight away.

PCOS, WHO?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Before almost every product she used, she had to say beforehand that she doesn’t use much because her face doesn’t need it.

Eg - Doesn’t use much bronzer because she has naturally prominent cheek bones.
Doesn’t wear lipstick much because she has naturally red lips
It’s not the mascara it’s her naturally long eyelashes.

I’ve honestly never seen someone who loves themselves sooo much!
I am all for people loving themselves. I think there's far too much self hate and deprecation out there. Tha being said, there's a humble way to do it. Sissy ain't it.

Be happy, be confident, be proud of how you look... But God damn it be humble and try not to sound like a self-fellating narcissist next time???

She sounded like a teenager trying to convince their parents they have no idea about alcohol 😅😅 no mum, what's passion pop!?
This is so accurate it hurts

Reactions: 28
I reckon its the venue change thats classified as EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. according to their public wedding profile its no longer at elements. Probably couldn't get it for free

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Lets not forget she isn't sharing the sunglasses because she has her own SDX collab which she would rather anyone buy

Reactions: 27
I'm so disappointed that most of it was the makeup. That could've been a stand alone video. Mightn't have been good -- but it could've been stand alone.

What a flop of a vlog. There's so much wedding content at her fingertips, even if she has a planner - tell us what traditions you like, what you don't, thoughts on flowers, thoughts on flow of the day, what you're excited for, what scares you...

Sigh.

Reactions: 27
To be honest I use it the same as her, it’s basically a switching out of responsibility! For instance if our baby is having a horrific night I will take half the night then my husband will “tag in” so I can get some sleep. All my friends who have kids say it to be honest so I always laugh that people hate it when she says it
I feel like some people hate it because they think it falls in the same vein as people talking about a father "babysitting" his own children, but I read it the same as you - it's just sharing of responsibilities.

Reactions: 12
She is literally so boring at this point. All the stories she posted today were advertisements and promotions of her products. Haven’t watch the vlog yet (don’t plan to lol), but I’m sure there’s some sponsorships hidden in there too. Literally everything she does now is trying to sell you something, she’s just a walking, talking advertisement at this point.

Also I’ve uploaded the screenshots on Sarah’s influence from @saltysday on reddit. Hopefully more stans will wake up to her soon.

Reactions: 25
What’s this on??
D'oh, forgot to include in post - I wish i'd screenshot the video itself because I just got TT and only learned now that there's no way to view history. But it was someone doing a stitch about being blocked by Michael Finch (Aussie makeup artist influenza) and people in comments were namedropping their own blocks, when I spotted people going off about Sez

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.