Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying over the new YouTube video, if home girl thinks this is natural it explains EVERYTHING! She’s beyond delusional. Also superrrrr weird the comment about looking “youthful, like a cabbage patch doll” ummmmmm why do you want to look like a little girl you ducking weirdo?
Also fox saying “coco” (clearly cocomelon) tell me more how he NEVER watches tv but 1 of the like 2 words he can say is coco, mmmk babe

ETA um that’s it? Home girl that’s not a vlog it’s a makeup routine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Also superrrrr weird the comment about looking “youthful, like a cabbage patch doll” ummmmmm why do you want to look like a little girl you ducking weirdo?
She lives and dies by people thinking she is a smol human, a dainty frail bird ballerina, all collarbone, poppin booty and the abzzzz.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
What she thinks her reputation is vs the reality on platforms where she can't censor real opinions

tiktok1.JPG
tiktok2.PNG
tiktok3.PNG
tiktok4.PNG
tiktok5.PNG
tiktok6.PNG
tiktok7.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What I find more shocking than Sarah's behavior is when people defend her actions like "it is just braids, it is not that racist". This makes me sick, this is a direct result of her influence.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Whos Tiktok is this?

What I find more shocking than Sarah's behavior is when people defend her actions like "it is just braids, it is not that racist". This makes me sick, this is a direct result of her influence.
& it’s always some barely 18 year old white Aussie chick. When literally First Nations/Aboriginal people are telling her that the behaviour is F*CKED.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m dying over the new YouTube video, if home girl thinks this is natural it explains EVERYTHING! She’s beyond delusional. Also superrrrr weird the comment about looking “youthful, like a cabbage patch doll” ummmmmm why do you want to look like a little girl you ducking weirdo?
Also fox saying “coco” (clearly cocomelon) tell me more how he NEVER watches tv but 1 of the like 2 words he can say is coco, mmmk babe

ETA um that’s it? Home girl that’s not a vlog it’s a makeup routine
My other favorite part of the vlog was when she said ‘I want to be sensitive to other peoples feelings’ :rolleyes: Ok so what about when you called out the small businesses, the didgeridoo, braids etc etc

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Also, “random” boutique?!?
She should know that those "random" boutiques are small businesses, just like she is herself. She's just so selfish and blatantly self absorbed. If it doesn't benefit her, why should she mention it? No regard for anyone else. It's infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The comments about the gin in her vlog... surely gotta be a stab at people on here noticing the premix g&t in her fridge... lol
Didn't someone spot premixed Gin in her fridge a few months ago? 😜

Edit: I didn't read your post properly and literally said the exact same thing as you hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG the pretending not to know what a Gin&Tonic is 🙈 she sounded SO fake 😂 girl if you want to pretend you know nothing about alcohol cause you are so healthy, pick a different drink to pretend. How dumb do you have to be to ask what’s in a Gin & Tonic 🙈 she is so cringe I have to pause the video and convince myself to keep watching. I did skip the make up routine thing completely though.

how good was all that wedding planning? Loved the ideas she gave us (yes,this is a joke, there was barely any mention of the wedding)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
At the end of the vlog she said that she has a big update that needs a new vlog and that things changed after the picnic in Byron ?? What does she mean?

Reactions: 11
At the end of the vlog she said that she has a big update that needs a new vlog and that things changed after the picnic in Byron ?? What does she mean?
Probably means her hairdresser pulled out again and she desperately needs freebies... or maybe Elements decided not to sponsor their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, sorry, i'm about to rewind and apologies if this has already been addressed but why does she always refer to looking after her son with her partner as 'tag-teaming'. I've only ever heard the phrase be used in a sexual context... What's the alternate meaning?

Reactions: 17
Before almost every product she used, she had to say beforehand that she doesn’t use much because her face doesn’t need it.

Eg - Doesn’t use much bronzer because she has naturally prominent cheek bones.
Doesn’t wear lipstick much because she has naturally red lips
It’s not the mascara it’s her naturally long eyelashes.

I’ve honestly never seen someone who loves themselves sooo much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Ok, sorry, i'm about to rewind and apologies if this has already been addressed but why does she always refer to looking after her son with her partner as 'tag-teaming'. I've only ever heard the phrase be used in a sexual context... What's the alternate meaning?
To be honest I use it the same as her, it’s basically a switching out of responsibility! For instance if our baby is having a horrific night I will take half the night then my husband will “tag in” so I can get some sleep. All my friends who have kids say it to be honest so I always laugh that people hate it when she says it

Reactions: 13
Ok so I've noticed something recently with her vlogs (not including the weird myzone one that nobody everybody asked for) - she is that starved for content that nothing is on topic. A wedding planning vlog includes is taken up a makeup tutorial for 1/3. The what I eat in a day includes a skin routine. If I was clicking on her videos to see the wedding planning and was stuck with a makeup routine (not that she needs it as she is naturally stunning (joke)) I'd be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yawn. They must of had to pay for their own trip to Elements, hence the need for a sponsored makeup routine that takes up half the vlog. Or they’re double dipping with free accom and a business travel tax claim.

The gin acting... such a “pick me” girl. And this bish got a high score in drama class hahah. You don’t have to drink to know what gin goes with. So fake and over exaggerated. Three years without drinking as well? She said recently she enjoys a red with a meal. Which one is it?!

also I cringe every time Kurt aggressively addresses Fox as Man, bruv, mate, bro. I’m all for it casually but Kurt does it every single time they seem to be filming interactions (which is often). I know Kurt is much more hands on and a fun parent, but you can’t help but wonder if their communication style (to Fox, their devices andddd each other) has impacted Fox’s own communication

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.