Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A calmly worded response about Sarah and her triggering behaviour, only to be 'seen' and blocked by Tahlia.

Her family are delusional if they don't believe Sez restricts her eating. She calorie restricts, over-exercises and (like this person mentioned) even admitted to be so unhealthy she lost her period!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
How did someone find Scuzzy's wedding website? And recap of Tahlia's stories please?
Far out, I do the dinner/bath/bed thing for my kids and BAM! 4 new pages to read, wedding details exposed & an apparently emotional rant from a close family member.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am LIVID after seeing this drama with her sister, threats sent to saltysday, clickbaity vlog and everything else. It sure has been a busy day in Cronulla.

She is the worst type of asshole, not a single redeeming quality left. I used to think she is just really stupid and careless, but this just shows that she works extra hard to be a witch. Classic mean girl mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Regarding Tahlias rant:

Its so incredibly one sided. No one wants Sarah to harm herself and ive never Even seen anyone send her actual threats.
But they have to realize, that people are criticizing Sarah because she NEVER owns up to ANYTHING. She acts as if the sunee launch went without issues when in reality paying customers STILL have issues even logging in.
She never owned up to the Sabi and Soul incident either, the list goes on..
People get fed up with that bullshit for a reason, and that’s not hate.
Sarah and her family don’t realize that she chose this career for herself, but with it comes a responsibility, as with any other job.
And if Sarah can’t handle that responsibility she should just call it quits and stop harming other people’s lives with her dangerous content. This entire family needs a realitycheck and a good ol look in the mirror. This victim mentality coming from these rich ass people is making me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
A calmly worded response about Sarah and her triggering behaviour, only to be 'seen' and blocked by Tahlia.

Her family are delusional if they don't believe Sez restricts her eating. She calorie restricts, over-exercises and (like this person mentioned) even admitted to be so unhealthy she lost her period!
I was just about to write here how her family probably don't step up and call her out because they don't know better, they only see her POV and what she says (that the internet is full of trolls and everyone is out to get her). But ffs, that is just completely ignorant.

Just because sarah doesn't come out and promote eating disorders, doesn't mean that's not the case. "sarah would never promote this. know the facts". You have all the facts right there and you choose to block. Fact is that she is an influencer and as such she has a certain responsibility. I don't care what her intentions are or aren't, at the end of the day, the content she puts out is directly influencing young women. Whether she wants it or not. And if her content is perceived wrongly then that's her responsibility. Not the consumers'.

God i'm so tired of influencers not having ANY accountability at all. Bullshit.

SO much social responsibility is put onto brands.. how and why are influencers any different. They are businesses. End of. They have a responsibility, quite often even bigger than brands because they are seen as more relatable and "friends".

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Btw Tahlia less ranty ranty on the insty insty, should use your time to be refunding Sunee users or sorting out their app issues :) :) :) Sezzy is paying you to do that hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Hello! First time writing here ever!

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy surrounding Sarah’s Day....

I follow Saltysday on IG, who has been doing an amazing job by highlighting all the bad things Sarah has done (specially these past few days, sharing people’s testimony in regards to how they’ve been influenced by the so-called “holistic” know it all).

I’m so mad at the attacks and threats saltysday is receiving. It just blows my mind how Sarah’s sister can say Sarah’s being “threatened” and how bad all this is, yet she condones others threatening Saltysday for doing some good?!?

The hypocrisy!!! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 55
If the internet is so bad, you can quit Sarah. Honestly, no one is forcing you to be an influencer. How about you start a little shop where you serve your Sunee meals? Too much work? Or be a personal trainer, or be a nutritionist and help people in person? Oh wait you cant because you are unqualified to do either of those.

It might be beneficial for you to leave social media where you can be anything you want without putting in the work. You are a glorified sales-woman, not a holistic-fitness-chef. ie if you are in sales that is not a bad thing! It’s the fact she claims to be an expert in everything then makes people pay for crappy products and then gives bad customer service

Sarah, you have the privilege to stop your personal brand. You could honestly focus on Sunee and make it a great app that people want to pay for. But that involves taking criticisms to better your product

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Umm the rant saying “would you say this stuff to sarahs face? No because you’re to scared” ... NO NO, we all would love to say this stuff to sarah’s face but SHE BLOCKS US sooo we have to write it here. Sorry not sorry AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Maybe they had no intention of having it at Elements because they don't have enough friends to fill the venue 😆 This way they can have a small intimate ceremony because of bad internet trolls and avoid the embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long term lurker from the other site. Unpopular but I did unfollow saltysday a while ago. While I agree with the message she's saying, she did out herself as faking messages sent to her a while ago - she took them from the wrong account that showed she sent them to herself. I think she really likes all the attention she gets and I'm not sure how much of the tea is real and what is made up. I don't trust anyone on social media - all looking for attention, followers and likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Small accounts, are not allowed to be spoken about. Lots of smaller accounts repeat what tattlers post as it's a good way to grow your account. It gets messy with so many small accounts looking for attention. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hi all, thanks for the reports.

Mentioning / promoting small call out accounts that target someone are against the rules, as it ends up spammy across tattle with tons of people all trying to gain followers for their own insta and many do overstep the mark into trolling (no idea if that's true of the ones here).

These rules are to keep the community working well for everyone, I hope it makes sense why we have them :)

I'm pretty sure she's in such a hurry to get pregnant again because of her cervical displasia. Generally, when a woman of fertile age that wants kids has such high displasia, she is advised to get pregnant as soon as possible and then have a hysterectomy immediately after birth, to prevent it from developing into cancer. That would explain her desperation to get pregnant again so soon

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In Thalia’s stories “would you say this to Sarah’s face, no, I doubt it”

Mmm yeah I would actually, cause she wouldn’t be able to block me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Had to laugh at Sarah in the latest vlog pretending to not know what a gun and tonic was.....almost as if we hadn’t Haight her with a Gordon pink gin in her fridge not that long ago.... #sosheltaaahd

Reactions: 17
Before almost every product she used, she had to say beforehand that she doesn’t use much because her face doesn’t need it.

Eg - Doesn’t use much bronzer because she has naturally prominent cheek bones.
Doesn’t wear lipstick much because she has naturally red lips
It’s not the mascara it’s her naturally long eyelashes.

I’ve honestly never seen someone who loves themselves sooo much!
And she absolutely never ever mentions the sketchy melanoma looking wart on her lip. That's right, lay out and give it some 🌞. It's not a tumour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she absolutely never ever mentions the sketchy melanoma looking wart on her lip. That's right, lay out and give it some 🌞. It's not a tumour.
Funny how she gets Botox too get rid of the wrinkles .... how about just stay out of the sun and then you won’t need it??? Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rant incoming.

I'm over it with her family. So now we're supposed to believe that Sarah is MIA today because of all the threats she and her family are getting? With her sister even alluding to self harm. Please. I'm so fed up with these snowflake influencers labelling the slightest piece of criticism as hate. If Sarah is actually recieving threats of harm towards her and her family then that is disgusting and those accounts need to be reported.

But is she? I've never seen actual hate posted towards her. Never seen threats or abusive comments thrown her way. Sure, she may just be quick in deleting them, but I haven't even seen such talk on places she can't moderate such as gossip forums, Reddit, Twitter etc. Never. Not once. (*Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened)

This is the one case I will say it's ok to share these messages. Other influencers do it. Show us these threats. Show us the hate. Not only to prove it exists but to serve as a message to young impressionable followers that this kind of behaviour is not ok and that there are consequences.

I doubt they exist, though. Especially in the context of actual hate. In case you're reading Sarah, hate speech is classified as "attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender, or other identity factor".

No one is doing this. If people are coming for you it's because of your actions, not who you are. Please learn the difference.

Sorry for the wall of text. It really grinds my gears that people throw around buzz words like hate speech when they're actually talking about criticism. I will conceed that what we discuss here can be classed as bullying as most things are of a negative or mean nature towards her. However, no one is forcing Sarah, her family or her friends to read here. That's on them. One could also argue that if Sarah hadn't censored people's voices on her platforms, they wouldn't have found places like this in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Rant incoming.

I'm over it with her family. So now we're supposed to believe that Sarah is MIA today because of all the threats she and her family are getting? With her sister even alluding to self harm. Please. I'm so fed up with these snowflake influencers labelling the slightest piece of criticism as hate. If Sarah is actually recieving threats of harm towards her and her family then that is disgusting and those accounts need to be reported.

But is she? I've never seen actual hate posted towards her. Never seen threats or abusive comments thrown her way. Sure, she may just be quick in deleting them, but I haven't even seen such talk on places she can't moderate such as gossip forums, Reddit, Twitter etc. Never. Not once. (*Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened)

This is the one case I will say it's ok to share these messages. Other influencers do it. Show us these threats. Show us the hate. Not only to prove it exists but to serve as a message to young impressionable followers that this kind of behaviour is not ok and that there are consequences.

I doubt they exist, though. Especially in the context of actual hate. In case you're reading Sarah, hate speech is classified as "attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender, or other identity factor".

No one is doing this. If people are coming for you it's because of your actions, not who you are. Please learn the difference.

Sorry for the wall of text. It really grinds my gears that people throw around buzz words like hate speech when they're actually talking about criticism. I will conceed that what we discuss here can be classed as bullying as most things are of a negative or mean nature towards her. However, no one is forcing Sarah, her family or her friends to read here. That's on them. One could also argue that if Sarah hadn't censored people's voices on her platforms, they wouldn't have found places like this in the first place.
A-FCKN-MEN. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Sarah, it's simple:
Step 1) If you or your family receive threats, show them. Take an actual stand against cyber bullying. Go to the police if the threats are serious enough. Some people cross a line and that is not okay. And it doesn't have to be. Even on the internet there is stuff you can't say to people.

Step 2) Learn the difference between hate and criticism. When people ask you questions about your content, answer them. People are locked out of their Sunee accounts. People are getting rashes from the deodorant. People are confused about the calorie counting, are you or are you not? If people ask about stuff you bought from a small business, just tell them. You want everyone to be a happy family, do your part. You chose to be an influencer. You sold your life to the public to make money from sponsorships and ads. And we all know, it's a lot of money. There is responsibility involved when you are a public figure.
If your followers don't like a product, that's not hate. That's the market. Listen to the customers, because at the end of the day, that's what your followers are.

Step 3) Learn from this and please be more careful with what you share online. The locations you visit can easily be found and even your address is online. Once Fox goes to school or kindergarden: Don't say where. Stop oversharing his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.