Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you need to be extra careful in the sun if you have moles/beauty marks? I’m shaking my head, please be sun safe!

Reactions: 19
Guaranteed she deletes these comments where the sunglasses store gets named View attachment 449534
She’s one of those girls that says “Omg I don’t even know where I got this outfit from” when she most definitely would. She literally bought them last week how could she not know what the store is called.

Also, her swimwear looks like it’s absolutely tit quality, she didn’t even bother trying to make it look like it sat well on her body 😅
C4256D52-0C27-4328-A3BA-E7D43333C4F0.jpeg

Reactions: 28
I know she joked about her boobs not filling out the suit but .. the whole suit is so ill fitting?! Even the bottoms look baggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This week we get a dessert, a side dish AND ANOTHER SMOOTHIE. By the end of the month you're likely to have 4+ smoothie recipes, a tonne of sides/salads and maybe two main meals if you're lucky. I'd rather get my weekly coffee and Google recipes tbh....

Atleast there is an article this week, though it does seem to be on skipping breakfast so I'm sure it's full of unhelpful and triggering advice

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I would like, if for just once she actually refers to it as breakfast. This constant ‘brekkie’ seems so kidish and unprofessional

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This week we get a dessert, a side dish AND ANOTHER SMOOTHIE. By the end of the month you're likely to have 4+ smoothie recipes, a tonne of sides/salads and maybe two main meals if you're lucky. I'd rather get my weekly coffee and Google recipes tbh....

Atleast there is an article this week, though it does seem to be on skipping breakfast so I'm sure it's full of unhelpful and triggering advice
Once you make a smoothie, you know the "recipe" for all other smoothies. The base is the same: bananas, ice, water/milk and you swap up whatever else you'd like to add to it.

This is a joke. How are more subscribed users not seeing through it. Id be mad if I paid and then got delivered this tit week on effing week.

Reactions: 32
She’s one of those girls that says “Omg I don’t even know where I got this outfit from” when she most definitely would. She literally bought them last week how could she not know what the store is called.

Also, her swimwear looks like it’s absolutely tit quality, she didn’t even bother trying to make it look like it sat well on her body 😅
View attachment 449595
I think she got a bit of her own here. She designed this when she had ruminants of bigger breastfeeding tatas. So making something fit for her (and screw the rest) has back flipped on her now her boobs have gone down again.

Can't explain the saggy nappy bottoms though.

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
On the bathing suit being lose, I'm thinking she might like the way it fits because it'll show how much weight she's lost since they fit her properly which was when she was pregnant/ a few months pp. To me it looks like another way of body checking. It can also just be lose because of tit quality though 😆 the material reminds me of a bathing suit I use to have and my dad put it in the dryer once... it ended up being waay too big for me after that !

Reactions: 28

View attachment 449595
I can't take this seriously :ROFLMAO:... why put pots/vases on your towel? And a soap dish? To sell moisturiser? I work in photography and styling and her photos annoy me to no end. They actually make no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
in the description of her youtube videos, at the very end she says “subscribe, new videos every 3 days”. she barely posts once a week anymore. honestly boggles me how she maintains this many followers with such little content

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The comments about the gin in her vlog... surely gotta be a stab at people on here noticing the premix g&t in her fridge... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The make up routine in her vlog. I can't. She really could not be more obsessed with her self! The eye f*ing she does in her selfies is legit.

Humble brag about...
Prominent cheekbones.
Naturally pink, bronzey eyelids.
Naturally long lashes.
Naturally red lips, she has to tone down.

I probably missed heaps 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When she says she doesn’t own an eye shadow palette but she’s using one as a mirror! Lol wtf

The make up routine in her vlog. I can't. She really could not be more obsessed with her self! The eye f*ing she does in her selfies is legit.

Humble brag about...
Prominent cheekbones.
Naturally pink, bronzey eyelids.
Naturally long lashes.
Naturally red lips, she has to tone down.

I probably missed heaps 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did she turn off comments on that bikini photo? Maybe too much heat on irresponsible tanning?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.