Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was prefilled when I put tals name in there
Edit: did one of you get in there and save it or is this actually her?? 🤣
She's now made the page private
I know it's wrong, but I couldn't help but try to guess the password. So far no dice lol. So bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she go on so much in the makeup routine?? "I NEVA WEAR FOUNDATION BUT ILL WEAR IT JUST THIS ONCE TO SHOWWWWWW YOU GUYS". "DON'T JUDGE MY MAYBELLINE MASCARA IT ISN'T NATCHURAL".... mate neither is hourglass or Mac. "THIS IS FULL GLAM FOR ME.. I ONLY WEAR THIS FOR A PHOTOSHOOT OR A NICE DINNER... why are you bringing it to Byron then on a holiday where you did nothing?? "I HARDLY WEAR ANYTHING DAY TO DAY I DON'T EVEN HAVE MUCH MAKEUP PRODUCTS.... continues to do an entire makeup routine??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok so the wedding has moved, presumably
So
Why post the Byron Vlog to begin with?
At least, why post the Elements of Byron part?
Hmmmm...

Also, to add - Friedas Field actually looks amazing, and isn't too pricey. The food is also relatively well priced.
I mean, weddings are expensive as all hell, but it's not bad!
And the fact they plant trees for every wedding is so lovely!!

Hahaha I tried too. Couldn’t help myself!
Glad I'm not the only one!
It's frustrating not knowing haha. I know I shouldn't care or try to get in. But like. Aaahhhh. I'm so mad I didn't go look like literally 10mins earlier!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm lost. Why has the venue changed for their wedding this last minute? I haven't watched the Vlog.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s ranting at Kurt right now.
Sis really needs to be better at keeping secrets, secret.
Benefit of the doubt - maybe it was her planner? I planned my own wedding so I'm not sure if wedding planners also do websites...
Either way. Rookie error!

RE: Tahlias stories (@tahliaelise)

I would feel awful if it turns out Tahlia is right and Sarah (/Kurt/Fox/her sisters etc) are getting threats. I haven't seen it on this forum (sometimes it does go too far to be fair, but it's never a direct attack), nor on any comments on her socials (though she may have blocked the majority), but that's not to say it doesn't happen.

Do I think she deserves love? Yes. Wholeheartedly.

Do I think she deserves her platform? Maybe. She definitely put in the hard work at first. I feel she's lost her way.

Do I think that she should know that being online means being open to scrutiny? Yes.

Do I think she should address it? Yes.

Do I think she should be ACTUALLY raw and real? Yes!!

Tell us about your fillers. Tell us about your ED (after you get help of course). Tell us about your fake tanning. Tell us about the boutique brands you love. Tell us about how hard it is to be a mum, for real, and your fears about your toddler's growth. Tell us about your pressures. Tell us about your self love, without being a dick.

All the callouts I've seen have been about the inconsistencies.

Maybe I'm wrong. But that's how I feel right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Wtf was with Tahlia’s rant.. literally trying to compare Scuz with that guy from the Cecil Hotel doco who was falsely accused of being a murderer.. we are holding her accountable for the tit she *actually* does. Bit different.

Wouldnt say it to her in person? I would literally go to Cronulla to find her and give her a berating if I could BABE.

Call me an asshole but if she wants to put her nonsense in the world and think she won’t be held with any accountability then I hope she fkn deletes her account and gets on with her life. Scuz needs to grow up or duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She needs to stop unilaterlaly ignoring all criticism as "hate" and stop assuming that the rise in "hate" is just unwarranted and because the internet is a bad place. She could have a stop and take a hard look at herself and her journey so far, and course correct, even now. It's possible. But it'll take a degree of honesty and vulnerability that I doubt she has. Look at her even now.. Tahlia posts this very emphatic bunch of stories, and sis is going on with life as usual, like this stuff doesn't bother her. This may be her coping mechanism to "rise above" but you never really rise above unless you work through stuff and process it in a healthy way. It won't just go away. Clearly it gets to her because it touches her in a place where she knows a lot of it is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You can never make me feel sorry for Sez. I feel sorry for her family if they are getting threats (truly don’t think they are), but Sarah is evil and has done some much damage to so many people. She also doxes people any chance she gets, let’s not forget Sabi and Soul. That was horrible! She has never addressed or apologised for that, but she wants people to feel sorry for her? duck that. She blatantly lies, shares SO much misinformation with no regard for the damage it may cause.

Sarah, If you can’t handle criticism, then delete Instagram and get off social media, no one if forcing you to do this.
Or as someone mentioned above, start actually being a good influence on people and openly talk about your ED (that you are clearly still dealing with) and recovery , and the ups and downs of life, address criticism, you could honestly turn this all around.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Something else I have wondered about in the past while watching Sarah's content: How does she not have a close circle of people in her life to tell her exactly these same things that she's getting packed in a lot of hate on the internet? Isn't that what family and friends are for? To hold you acocuntable, to call out your BS, to gently support you in reflecting when you've fucked up? Why doesn't Tahlia and her family tell her to maybe step back and reflect on whether she is in *some* part responsible for the reactions she gets? Surely they cant believe she is free of all blame.

It makes me believe that either she doesnt have real, true healthy relationships with friends and family where this stuff can br brought up in agood way, or theyre all equally invested in constantly propping/building her upto believe all the delusional lies she tells herself and this fake world/image she has going because without it, she will fall apart.

This happens a lot with narcissists. People around them feel so afraid to be the bad cops to call them out, and this can go on for so long, that their very idea of whats real and whats right and wrong gets totally muddled.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I guess someone drank the kool aid.

If they actually got threats that’s not ok. But let’s be real here Tahls, your sister puts a tit ton of negativity out into the world and has actually hurt some people. Some of that is going to swing back her way. She is not an innocent victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Lol Tahlia babez appreciate where your heart is, but girl we all saw the Reddit post about how much you hated your home-made healthy ice-cream cake by Sezzy, and how much you hate all her ridiculous food creations and fake allergies... Critiscism, analysis, feedback and calling out problematic behaviour is NOT “hate” or “bullying”. Or if it is, in Stevenson land - then Tahlz gurl your Reddit post must have made Sezzy cry real bad too boohoohoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
We've mentioned before how Sarah always tells people where she lives/exercises and things like her exact flight details etc. so her fans turn up and she can feel #FaMOus.
I wonder if she's released her wedding location AND DATE AND TIME so she gets some fans turning up and she can appear relevant.
I can't imagine anything worse than having crazed fans turn up on your wedding day, be she does love the attention.
Real celebs would never be this careless, they value privacy. Even if it was intentional or her wedding planner it's not good.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Look Tahlia, your sister is racist, unqualified to be providing health advice, she was also the reason a small business got bullied by thousand of her followers for doing nothing wrong, she’s also the person that does clothing collabs with an unethical brand, is a walking advertisement and lies to death with contradictions about her lifestyle. Like get the duck out of your head. She blocks people all the time for even just getting honest feedback. People aren’t even allowed to tell her, her app is expensive or that they are constantly getting locked out after paying for it. Have you seen the amount of people who have ED’s because she promotes such a restrictive lifestyle? Have you seen the way she treats her child on camera with no privacy in front of millions of people? We are concerned, we are hurt and are frankly so personally affected by what she perpetuates even though some of us don’t even watch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I think her family has given up telling her off. I could imagine some of them profit off her wealth and connections or are part of her and Kurt's "business". Tahlia is a graphic designer for Kurt's media company so she is directly involved. If the parents or someone else did something to stop Sarah or make her realize what she has done, it would directly affect like half the family. Also Sarah doesn't seem like the person to listen to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wild theory: Had to change the venue to a field near Byron because its easier to copy ideas from other influencers that have had weddings in fields. I'm not saying she draws a hell of a lot of inspiration from Elsa, but she already uses her brands cutlery and smoothie cups, her recipes, and a lot of her houses design, so why not just replicate her wedding too?

In all seriousness I would say they probably couldn't get exclusive use/privacy they wanted at Elements. But that's probably what happens when you leave your wedding planning to the last minute and broadcast your venue to your millions of subscribers before you actually book anything.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.