Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah when she first got them it was super obvious and Everyone commented about it. she eventually posted a story talking about it
Yep, in comparison to Aspyn Ovard who vlogged the whole process, provided updates on Instagram and has been so transparent about the whole thing. Honestly nobody cares about them getting them done - just don’t try to conceal it and plug yourself as a ‘holistic health princess’ when you’re literally injecting toxins into your face. Sarah only admitted it because she was forced to

Reactions: 33
So glad for her that Fox did start napping again so she can get on with important bOsSbAbE MiLfLiFe stuff like sunbathing!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There's a good chance this story is fake but in any case, it's frightening how likely it is that this will be Sarah and Focean in a few years
152773153_3820771551305768_8086256387666690442_n.jpg
152926844_3820771611305762_348923901757353714_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
How would that comment make someone who shares her body type feel?
Haha I showed this to my boyfriend asking what he thinks of her. He said “idk, she looks annoying bit of a dude”
This is not really something I would brag about if my boyfriend said that

I think it’s fair to make a call on her behaviours but to say ‘bit of a dude’ which clearly insinuates something negative is uncalled for

we shouldn’t be excited about
Someone saying something negative about another womens appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
Many respectable influencers who use their kids for marketing campaigns and sponsorships, take the money their child made (or “would have made” eg split the payment mum gets) and put into a long term savings account - example Bethany Ciotola (stunning model, pregnant mum of 3)... Their money for their future :)
All bets are Sezzy and Kunt didn’t think to do this for poor Fox for his Sunnee and Whitefox work :(

Reactions: 13
Yep, in comparison to Aspyn Ovard who vlogged the whole process, provided updates on Instagram and has been so transparent about the whole thing. Honestly nobody cares about them getting them done - just don’t try to conceal it and plug yourself as a ‘holistic health princess’ when you’re literally injecting toxins into your face. Sarah only admitted it because she was forced to
I just watched her most recent video. The video style/aesthetic are so similar to sarah (esp. thumbnails) but she seems more genuine. I liked how she talked about taking her daughter to the Dr to make sure she is getting proper vitamins since they don't eat meat

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say she was uploading a video the other day? She just had to do the thumbnail? Obviously got sidetracked sunbathing! So busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This person has a point! Why not promote sun safety, oh that's right she won't make money off of that. As if she doesn't know the name of the shop she bought the sunglasses from, she's such a witch when it comes to sharing where she bought things from. She can never do anything nice and genuine for her Stans unless she gets paid for it.
IMG_20210222_104127.jpg
IMG_20210222_104158.jpg
IMG_20210222_104142.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
OMFG. I’ve never posted here before but I’ve lurked on this thread for a loooong time....

why does she keep referring to BASIC PARENTING DUTIES as ‘TAG TEAMING’?!?

it’s so annoying honestly. I work as a nanny and I have to put kids to bed ON MY OWN most nights. and not just the one kid! I know it can be really tough, but whyyyy does she keep calling her and Kurt’s parenting tag teaming when it’s just what everyone basically does? She treats it like it’s an incredible parenting hack??

• Haha
Reactions: 55
OMFG. I’ve never posted here before but I’ve lurked on this thread for a loooong time....

why does she keep referring to BASIC PARENTING DUTIES as ‘TAG TEAMING’?!?

it’s so annoying honestly. I work as a nanny and I have to put kids to bed ON MY OWN most nights. and not just the one kid! I know it can be really tough, but whyyyy does she keep calling her and Kurt’s parenting tag teaming when it’s just what everyone basically does? She treats it like it’s an incredible parenting hack??
It’s the equivalent to when a parent says they will mind the children/baby sit. I think she wants people to feel sorry for her that she has to look after her own child, alone, without constant help.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And we’re back to one ring 🤷‍♀️ She is definitely not using those other rings to hold this one in place as we know she had it resized. Can’t keep up with her own lies or is doing it on purpose
0A9BF507-6AF4-4D7C-B2F6-1231FD238B45.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.