Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so desperate to own Sezzy scam that you would spend money on used, crusty yellow pyjamas. Eww

20210122_125628.jpg
20210122_125742.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She is actually still rated over 4 stars here in America. I, like some other users, felt a bit iffy about downloading just to give 1 stars so I didn’t. But honestly, now that she’s replying so rudely to her actual customers I decided to write one saying that. People should know they’re getting zero customer service when purchasing
I still believe it's quite legitimate to download the app, check out the free content and rate it on that, as well as what you have learned through reading the comments on the Sunee IG page.🙂

• Sick
Reactions: 54
I still believe it's quite legitimate to download the app, check out the free content and rate it on that, as well as what you have learned through reading the comments on the Sunee IG page.🙂
Especially because so many of the 5 star reviews seem to be from her team/inner circle...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You are spot on. And even if they end up fixing all these bugs in the near future ( being optimistic here ) all the subscribers that paid for 3 months have already wasted 2 weeks worth of money. I mean to me it’s a waste all together but I think if it’s going to take Sunee a month to fix all the problems, then they should gift their subscribers with an extra month of content for free.
But we know Scuzz would never 🙄
She really has shown throughout all of this how little she actually cares about her fans. If I was Sarah I would have hand selected 50-100 well known loyal fans that always buy my products or who have been actively following me for years. I would have released the app to just them as a sneak peak thank you/give back on Jan 11th. It would have been a gift of a 1 year sub. I would have then told them that I would absolutely love their feedback and asked them if they felt comfortable to with absolutely no obligation to use it and tell me anything that could be improved/changed. I would have then released the updated version of the app on Feb 11th. This would have shown that she was giving back to her loyal fans, listening to their feedback, and giving them the app they actually wanted, and because they are fans they would have spoken positively about their experience and helped to hype up the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She really has shown throughout all of this how little she actually cares about her fans. If I was Sarah I would have hand selected 50-100 well known loyal fans that always buy my products or who have been actively following me for years. I would have released the app to just them as a sneak peak thank you/give back on Jan 11th. It would have been a gift of a 1 year sub. I would have then told them that I would absolutely love their feedback and asked them if they felt comfortable to with absolutely no obligation to use it and tell me anything that could be improved/changed. I would have then released the updated version of the app on Feb 11th. This would have shown that she was giving back to her loyal fans, listening to their feedback, and giving them the app they actually wanted, and because they are fans they would have spoken positively about their experience and helped to hype up the app.
That’s most likely how a normal non-narcissistic person would do it... nothing sez does needs feedback or criticism because she is perfecttttt. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am tempted to send her my video...shameless self-promo if haven’t watched it already lol 😂
That's an amazing video (would recommend everyone watching it) but I'm afraid Taylor is too much of an iditot to understand it. After I asked her what an iditot means, she told me I look like a cheeto and sent me a link to a random yt video. No idea what any of that means haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Elsa’s wholesome life just posted a story on insta about whether or not her followers want a book or an app for recipes. The votes seem to sway to book, sezzy could have easily done the same. At least give people what they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone covered the fact that in their daily shitcast called 'rising above online hate' Scuz says her 'hattazz' deserve to be punched in the head? Right at the end of it. Cheers spotify for supporting this kind of behaviour.
But don’t forget! She’s a super sensitive, positive, bright and sunny empath! She feels deeply for people and cries every day!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Wow Taylor you sure are an IDITOT
Saying that they didn't know about sabi and soul and then everything that followed made me LOL like thats exactly what scuzzy did to a small business for not getting back to her "promptly". Sunee is not a "small family run company", sarahsday is unfortunately a big name and she's made a ton of money. She should be able to give better customer service

Reactions: 45
I love how everything is now being created by a team and not just by Sarah 😂 I thought she said she has been working so hard for 3 years and her “team” (friends/ people that work for her) would test taste it. We all know if the app had 5 stars and positive feedback she would make sure everyone knows SHE is the one doing all the work. Regretting the app much? 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m low-key loving that Sarah’s seems too scared
To show her face on Insta. What a tit show this whole “cooking project” has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
In reply to my first post, I totally agree! I think the vast majority did that, with a small handful just trying to sabotage, which is fine too lol that’s their prerogative and I get it as Sarah is quite triggering!! Brings out the petty witch in us all. 😂

Reactions: 12
Our gorgeous grammar galpal strikes again! Just a few days ago someone here pointed out that she still had “YouTube’s” in her bio and since then it’s been edited.
B487836C-E3F8-4F57-A058-7E3978AED21A.jpeg
6E2D6198-E2C0-450B-8A04-0A4BC6DF1454.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I love how everything is now being created by a team and not just by Sarah 😂 I thought she said she has been working so hard for 3 years and her “team” (friends/ people that work for her) would test taste it. We all know if the app had 5 stars and positive feedback she would make sure everyone knows SHE is the one doing all the work. Regretting the app much? 😅
Deconstructed wraps? So...a salad? Reminds me of my boss who instead of getting a kebab at our local Turkish takeaway, she got a salad and called it a carb-less kebab....

Edit: my response is in relation to the photo that was attached to this comment where they called the hummus and tabbouleh a deconstructed wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m low-key loving that Sarah’s seems too scared
To show her face on Insta. What a tit show this whole “cooking project” has been.
i stand corrected . Gotta get that tropeaka ad up! Bring in those $$

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.