Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not a native speaker (like sarah is 🤣), but doesn't saying she'll be "apart of the family" mean the exact opposite?
HAHAHAHA yes it does - I thought to respond to her story saying this but figured I would #1 be blocked, and #2 it would likely not register in her thick skull

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To all the fellow mommas, how has Sarah affected your relationship with food, your body and approach to motherhood?
my daughter Was born one week after Fox. I’ve always enjoyed analysing Sarah, I find her marketing strategies fascinating.Her birth vlog was the only birth vlog dared to watch and it really helped me in my labor as I also had a similar, prolonged labor and difficulties getting my kid out.

I sympathize with her when it comes to Fox sleeping, our kid had 5 months of screaming for 4 hours every night,nothing helped and it was rough. So having been there, I get why she reacts. Why she posts him so publicly I don’t really get though.

Im confident in my body image and my approach to food and exercise. I questioned a lot of her choices post partum (being a week apart in our postpartum journey) when it came to food & exercise, especially restricting eating while breastfeeding, and the exercises she did postpartum.

I think people need to be more discerning, her stans especially. She is entertaining but unqualified. Always seek advice and info from dietitians, physiotherapists, and please listen to your doctors, nurses, midwives and the other medical professionals who know you and your body! Sarah tried to do a handstand 6 weeks postpartum - I didn’t even get cleared for exercise until 12+ weeks after! Yes our bodies are diffeerent, but don’t follow her example!

Edit: clarified it was the birth vlog that I dared to watch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My favourite bit of the new family pic: asking everyone for their toddler stories when yesterday she ranted about hating others talking about their kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 81
And still the same sheets on the latest post. I am literally waiting to see them changed. I do not believe she (or her assistant) washes them and put them back on the bed the same day. Domestic princess doesn't have another set of sheets? Grub life much.

Reactions: 18
To all the fellow mommas, how has Sarah affected your relationship with food, your body and approach to motherhood?
I followed her back in her uni days and actually enjoyed watching her journey trying to become healthier. I stopped following when they bought their new house. She just seemed to change. She wasn’t genuine and as a mum it made me feel like I wasn’t good enough. She gloats about everything instead of speaking to her audience and helping them on their own well-being/parenthood journey.
I’m just glad that her photoshopping and rude responses are coming to light, showing she Isn’t such a perfect princess after all. I do what my body tells me to do which is what an actual balanced healthy lifestyle is.

Reactions: 25
And still the same sheets on the latest post. I am literally waiting to see them changed. I do not believe she (or her assistant) washes them and put them back on the bed the same day. Domestic princess doesn't have another set of sheets? Grub life much.
Some influencers here in the UK were making polls asking if people just have one set of sheets(and they wash it and dry it the same day) or multiple(or a second one).. I dont really think there s a bedding rule according to where you re from, it s more down to the upbringing. I personally have like 3 or 4 because the colours of the bed set the mood for sleep and sometimes I like to change them, and when I was growing up dryers werent a thing in our household so we would have to wait maybe a day or two for the sheets to dry, depending on the weather even longer. However with a toddler there s always the risk they spill something on freshly washed sheets.. even with adults accidents can happen, not to mention having a dog too.. what if it happens in the middle of the night, what if the kid accidentally throws up.. so many what ifs. She openly admits to ger 'grub' life - adults terms lacking basic personal hygiene which is quite disgusting, so she d prolly pass out on questionable bedding but couldnt care less. No suprise there shawty.

Reactions: 23
I only have one set of linen sheets, wash them and put them back on same day - I can’t afford a second set of $300 sheets haha I don’t think it’s that bad if she only has one she uses normally.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
What's the correct emoji for "my brain just exploded trying to make sense of this caption"?
I only have one set of linen sheets, wash them and put them back on same day - I can’t afford a second set of $300 sheets haha I don’t think it’s that bad if she only has one she uses normally.
Considering she is a self proclaimed domestic princess and obviously CAN afford plenty of sheet sets, if she spends 200 dollars on plastic containers for her pantry organization, she could care about her bed, having a toddler and a dog. Sorry, I repeat, I don't believe she is washing the same sheets.

Considering she is a self proclaimed domestic princess and obviously CAN afford plenty of sheet sets, if she spends 200 dollars on plastic containers for her pantry organization, she could care about her bed, having a toddler and a dog. Sorry, I repeat, I don't believe she is washing the same sheets.
Does she having a washing line to dry her sheets?

I'm in the UK and we do have to use the dryer during the cold winter months for sheets and towels. During spring/summer the dryer doesn't get used because we put it all outside.

Surely living in a warm climate with a million + dollar house, she must havs space to dry her clothing and sheets?

Reactions: 10
Love how they witch and moan about the 1 star "fake" reviews - as if this hyperbolic 5 star review is real? To me it read as completely sarcastic and probably written by a friend or family member. If you removed all the fake reviews there might be no good ones left!

Sunee_-_Ratings_and_Reviews.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Love how they witch and moan about the 1 star "fake" reviews - as if this hyperbolic 5 star review is real? To me it read as completely sarcastic and probably written by a friend or family member. If you removed all the fake reviews there might be no good ones left!

View attachment 410738
Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of them.... "loose".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I was thinking the same! I’m not spending $300 on a second set when I can wash and remake, she has a cleaner who probably does that for her 🤷🏽‍♀️ I really don’t see the big deal on this one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.