Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Never been more balanced” lol
Haven't tried the cauliflower ones but i've had Vegan Rob's cheddar puffs - and turned the bag inside out looking for the 'cheddar' bit because they're like chewing on wood chips! If this is "balance", i'll take a handful of regular Cheeto's over a whole bag of this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
hiya, everyone keeps going on about sabi and soul. what is that? could someone explained what happened between sarah and them please

Reactions: 7
I could only count 207 recipes... this includes 4 new ones this week and 3 from the previous week. Does this mean they've removed at least 8 recipes since launch 🤔

that to me sounds like too many 'tried and tested' recipes removed from something that has been in the works for 3 years. She really should have beta tested this properly like a normal business owner.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 40
What's the correct emoji for "my brain just exploded trying to make sense of this caption"?
Horrible typo aside, why does she feel like she’s not ‘a part of the crew’ unless she is married to Kurt and sharing the same last name? She is still the mother of his child, of course she would be a part of their family regardless. She is so backwards at this day and age 🙄😒

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Horrible typo aside, why does she feel like she’s not ‘a part of the crew’ unless she is married to Kurt and sharing the same last name? She is still the mother of his child, of course she would be a part of their family regardless. She is so backwards at this day and age 🙄😒
it just gives me vibes of the days when she kept shaming and pressuring Kurt to propose. I get the feeling she’s incredibly insecure around that whole topic

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Off topic, but my parents used to live in Grafton, and in laws in Brisbane. We would stop at Byron on the way through when visiting both. But we spent more time in Yamba, because honestly to us it seemed cleaner, less crowded and more chill. One time after we visited, I had a dream I met Chris Hemsworth and he was talking about how amazing Byron is-I looked him in the eyes and said Yamba is better.

Sarah, if you aren’t getting the suppliers you need for your Byron wedding, maybe start asking about Yamba????? 😂
Oh god, Yamba is not upper class enough for her

(Disclaimer, I love Yamba)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DA04B1BC-432D-45B9-861C-216BC39E60D1.jpeg

when mum is a manipulative liar and instead of keeping me safe and comforting me when I hurt myself she films me in my most intimate and vulnerable toddler moments for thousands of strangers to see :rolleyes::cry:

(in her latest post you can see a bruise on his cheek)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Haven't tried the cauliflower ones but i've had Vegan Rob's cheddar puffs - and turned the bag inside out looking for the 'cheddar' bit because they're like chewing on wood chips! If this is "balance", i'll take a handful of regular Cheeto's over a whole bag of this.
And just googling the nutritional panel for those cauliflower puffs - that’s a hefty 420 cals for the whole bag, which is a lot for a snack. I’d rather treat myself to a slice of cake or something with similar calories that would leave me more satisfied! But would cake be considered a ‘sneaky snack’ because it’s not healthy by her standards :sneaky:

Reactions: 21
How are they this stupid?
I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt (like maybe someone else is using the name “The Health Code”) until I checked this website which shows the review is from Australia. Pretttty suspicious. Wonder how many other reviews are their own 😂
F320439E-A80A-4843-8F2A-083593186AC4.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.