Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, let’s work through these statements. She is equating online criticism to haters (nothing new there) but then goes so far as to link it to extremely cruel, violent and radical people... this is hyperbole (you can look that one up, Sarah) to a high level. It’s incorrect but seems emotionally manipulative so that if her stans listen to anything negative about her then it must be cruel, violent and radical... sounds very cultish, trying to control people’s responses, guilt them into feeling bad if they question anything.

Let’s not forget that she has gaslighted so many, with all constructive criticism deleted, they have nowhere to turn if they feel differently or start to question the “reality” of life as presented by sezzy.

There are very valid criticisms to be made. She gives false information on important women’s health matters, she has had a negative influence on young girls’ eating and fitness habits, with so many saying her portrayal of “health” worsened EDs. Not to mention her issues with BIPOC. Yes, some points on here may be nit-picking or personal opinions but there are real, important and valid issues that need to be raised, people’s lives are being affected.

For her to be writing these things I can only think that she must be feeling extremely threatened by the poor Sunee reviews and commentary at the moment. And don’t get me started on her putting fox’s safety first, given her behaviour since he was born, monetising him, over sharing so many aspects of his life and the shocking stories of him with no clothes on just a few days ago, I mean it’s is complete and utter joke because she has NEVER protected his privacy.

ETA: I obviously don’t know what sort of DMs she’s getting if people are threatening violence or harm to her, but I feel like if that was happening she would have said and shown screenshots for sympathy. If that is happening then that’s absolutely terrible. I’ve never seen anyone here wish harm or violence upon Sarah. I think most of us just feel for the stans and wish she would change and hate seeing her profit from her unethical behaviour. I think she never specifically mentions tattle because there are so many reasonable people here with sensible, well-thought-out arguments of why some things she does are so wrong, that if she sent her stans here their eyes may be opened (sorry for the essay)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She brags about THE DUMBEST tit. Breastfeeding has barely anything to do with your ‘pancake boobs’ and a lot to do with your kid. My daughter had a high palate and a tongue tie so regardless of how much I persevered it wouldn’t take. She sure does think the sun shines out of every orifice of her body. Conceited piece of tit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
🤦🏽‍♀️ This person.....

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Sarah would love to travel all around Australia? She couldn't even cope in Townsville (fairly big city) when the coffee shops weren't open at 5am or whatever ridiculous time her ortho got her out of bed to exercise. She'd be an absolute nightmare anywhere even slightly remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
She brags about THE DUMBEST tit. Breastfeeding has barely anything to do with your ‘pancake boobs’ and a lot to do with your kid. My daughter had a high palate and a tongue tie so regardless of how much I persevered it wouldn’t take. She sure does think the sun shines out of every orifice of her body. Conceited piece of tit.
Way to make any follower who may not have been able to breastfeed, or those who chose not to breastfeed or never had the opportunity to do so, feel like tit, Sarah. I guess those boobs don’t serve any purpose. Useless non-milky titties.

Also she doesn’t let a day go by where she doesn’t mention that she’s a MUM/now that she’s a mother/being a MILF/mumboss blah blah. She’s so exhausting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Way to make any follower who may not have been able to breastfeed, or those who chose not to breastfeed or never had the opportunity to do so, feel like tit, Sarah. I guess those boobs don’t serve any purpose. Useless non-milky titties.

Also she doesn’t let a day go by where she doesn’t mention that she’s a MUM/now that she’s a mother/being a MILF/mumboss blah blah. She’s so exhausting.
It’s so confusing. Like I think she’s trying to come off as body-confident, like ‘my boobs are small but I accept that!’ But instead she completely over-compensates for her tiny boobs by bragging about breastfeeding? And it comes across so aggressive, like it’s not like lighthearted or like ‘on the plus side, they still did the job for me’ type thing. It’s just so insane to me that she thinks that’s a bragging right. And you’re right, especially for those mums (like me) who felt crappy when they couldn’t make that work. I feel fine about it now, but I was so depressed during that time and struggling so hard, if I was a stan and saw that I’d lose it I think.

I also find it funny that on her media kit someone posted the other day, they’d written that since Fox she has a new audience of mums. No sezzy, you don’t. I can’t think of a single time where she’s posted something beneficial or relatable to other mums. Even her stories about Fox sleeping, she’s so aggressive and whiny that no matter how hard I try to sympathise with her I just can’t. She sure doesn’t have a mum community type thing happen like Kayla Itsines for example. Like there’s zero empowerment or interaction there, she uses her kid purely as a prop.

• Heart
Okay, let’s work through these statements. She is equating online criticism to haters (nothing new there) but then goes so far as to link it to extremely cruel, violent and radical people... this is hyperbole (you can look that one up, Sarah) to a high level. It’s incorrect but seems emotionally manipulative so that if her stans listen to anything negative about her then it must be cruel, violent and radical... sounds very cultish, trying to control people’s responses, guilt them into feeling bad if they question anything.

Let’s not forget that she has gaslighted so many, with all constructive criticism deleted, they have nowhere to turn if they feel differently or start to question the “reality” of life as presented by sezzy.

There are very valid criticisms to be made. She gives false information on important women’s health matters, she has had a negative influence on young girls’ eating and fitness habits, with so many saying her portrayal of “health” worsened EDs. Not to mention her issues with BIPOC. Yes, some points on here may be nit-picking or personal opinions but there are real, important and valid issues that need to be raised, people’s lives are being affected.

For her to be writing these things I can only think that she must be feeling extremely threatened by the poor Sunee reviews and commentary at the moment. And don’t get me started on her putting fox’s safety first, given her behaviour since he was born, monetising him, over sharing so many aspects of his life and the shocking stories of him with no clothes on just a few days ago, I mean it’s is complete and utter joke because she has NEVER protected his privacy.

ETA: I obviously don’t know what sort of DMs she’s getting if people are threatening violence or harm to her, but I feel like if that was happening she would have said and shown screenshots for sympathy. If that is happening then that’s absolutely terrible. I’ve never seen anyone here wish harm or violence upon Sarah. I think most of us just feel for the stans and wish she would change and hate seeing her profit from her unethical behaviour. I think she never specifically mentions tattle because there are so many reasonable people here with sensible, well-thought-out arguments of why some things she does are so wrong, that if she sent her stans here their eyes may be opened (sorry for the essay)
She says her “haters” are so cruel and AGGRESSIVE , but the is the only one that wants to get physical and punch people on the head, that’s literally what she said just a few days ago. The hypocrisy...
Those haters care more for her child’s safety than she does, and those haters are the only reason her son’s private parts stayed on the internet for 20min and not 24h.

She wants to try having a baby at the end of the year but also travel Australia next year. Why does she even lie about wanting to travel? Pathological liar much...?

She doesn’t like to show her wealth.... bullshit. She doesn’t like to show anything she has to pay for herself, because her job as an influencer is to promote tit in exchange for money. If she doesn’t get the money she is not gonna make a point of showing it, but 100% will show it just enough for everyone to know how wealthy she is. If she didn’t show it people wouldn’t know she owns a range rover to start with 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t be an influencer without showing your wealth, I swear she sends her own questions 🙈

She puts 110% on her work yet releases an app full of bugs, spelling mistakes, category mistakes, quantity mistakes, pay 0 attention to what her followers want... I could keep going but everyone knows how her one project failed.

Everything else is her name slapped on a product made by someone else. Where the duck is that 110%? Anyone here can pick up the mistakes on her app by putting 1% effort but she can’t do it giving it 110%. Goes to show what her idea of effort is.

She is the saddest person on the internet and her desperate attempt to make herself look better against the latest backlash is showing BIG TIME.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Also, "built for speed, not comfort" -- what does that even mean? Big boobs are more comfortable? WHAT even the duck is she saying? Also "breastfed like a boss" it seems -- I didn't really stay fully clued in because I dont care much for the mommy content, but didn't she wean Fox off super early?

I swear she sends her own questions 🙈
I 100% second this!!!

I posted a question about her being in denial about PPD, didnt get blocked yet, but didn't get an answer either 🤷‍♀️
I hope someone asks her about her increasingly fake face hahaha

• Haha
Also, "built for speed, not comfort" -- what does that even mean? Big boobs are more comfortable? WHAT even the duck is she saying? Also "breastfed like a boss" it seems -- I didn't really stay fully clued in because I dont care much for the mommy content, but didn't she wean Fox off super early?

I 100% second this!!!

I posted a question about her being in denial about PPD, didnt get blocked yet, but didn't get an answer either 🤷‍♀️
I hope someone asks her about her increasingly fake face hahaha
she also said “FALSE” to only wanting to be a boys mumma, but then says “ I wouldn’t even say I want a girl right now”.
So if you don’t want a girl that means... you only want to be a boys mumma...

She is thick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What I find SO FUNNY is Kurt caring for his TINYYY lawn. You remember when Sarah said she wanted a house so ‘fock and Abbi could run around in the back yard’ ‘I loved playing games in the back yard as a kid’ - Then they move into a house with zero grass and literally pave over every remaining bit. So now poor Abby only has that small thin patch by the side of their house :( - I bet Kurt wanted more grass too, seeing as how happy he gets about looking after the small bit they have. Like why have that huge a$$ decking and loads of stone ??? Your kids are going to want to run around and play football not lay on a deckchair (sigh). Maybe it’s an Australian thing? Can someone shed some light on this?

Reactions: 50
Sissy’s, you know me! I would NEVER tear anyone down. I’m just a sunflower in a bunch of weeds.

Oh expect when someone doesn’t reply to my liking then I’ll dox them to my millions of followers, or if someone asks a genuine questions, and I’ll block them, even if they are paying customers. Or if someone comes out with an ebook that has the same colours and font as mine! Or if someone messes up my windows.

But really I’m a ray of sunshine! Buy my app@sunnee, and eat like me so you can be too!
lol and “fox’s safety is my first priority, I don’t want to share much of my personal life, but I WILL post naked photos of him”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow that aggressive tone.

Sarah, people don’t miss you being in university or living at home. A few may have related to you more then if they were students themselves, but at least for me, people miss when you weren’t the big headed, superficial joke you’ve become now. Maybe you hid it better or you didn’t have the platform you do now, but back then you weren’t so rude and sanctimonious. I guess there was less pressure when you were shilling a few chocolate bars here and there - now you have an app, deodorant, Focks, WF clothing and party platters you have to shill so it’s getting to you. I remember when you were so happy to receive a gifted blender. Now you go out of your way to destroy small businesses when really you’re a small (medium) business too.

They’re recognized every 30 minutes and wave to 10-20 people and take photos? I’ve seen c list celebs around my town that don’t get that much attention ...

Attachments

Reactions: 45
All of those DMs sound like things she wrote to directly contradict what we say on here. Damage control, much? As if one evening of Insta stories could change 800+ pages of internet threads calling her out on her BS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Hasn't she said thousands of times that "all her friends have kids and she asks them for advice" etc and now she says she's the first one to have a baby?

One of the many things that irritates me about her is that she just picks whatever narrative that suits her that day, she tells so many lies she can't even keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
All of those DMs sound like things she wrote to directly contradict what we say on here. Damage control, much? As if one evening of Insta stories could change 800+ pages of internet threads calling her out on her BS
LOL - I saw this answer and thought EXACTLY what you just said. Like are people really asking her these things or is she just posting it because it’s been mentioned on here? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.