Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being one of her mum friends and seeing these stories. She said ages ago some tit about she hates people who don’t listen to her when she talks or when they only talk about them selves. I could imagine it’s very hard to hang out with her

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Same here I think I mentioned it in the video I made on her. Loving Earth chocolate was the only thing I tried, and it was so coconutty it made me feel sick afterwards 🤢 also it was raw chocolate so it wouldn’t have the same deep flavour as chocolate made from dark roasted cocoa beans.

OT but if anyone is after some good vegan chocolate, vego is my absolute favourite, they have a chocolate hazelnut flavour and a white chocolate as well. It’s just tastes like regular chocolate and honestly just hits the spot 🤤
Yes I love vego!! And the little vegolino chocolates 🤤😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she’s so tired, don’t train. It’s that simple. She brings this on herself. I agree with the above that she over commits to everything because she’s insecure and being busy is a badge of honour for her.

also just started her vlog and she talks about how she looks bald with a ponytail but spells bald on screen BAULD.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
We noticed before the weird fitting on the sports bras in the Barbie-esque shoot and figured they just don't tailor properly for sizes above 'teeny tiny Sarah's size XS', but in her story today you can see the band on her new stuff also isn't fitting properly.

Why is it so baggy? Do they just not know how to do elastic properly? WF seems terrible quality for the price I don't understand how people still buy it.
I think it just looks a bit weird because she would have her heart rate monitor sitting underneath the elastic. Don't count calories from food but gotta measure how many calories burnt in a session lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I second this! Vego is great! The chocolate spread is delicious on crepes (and out of the jar with a spoon) #notspons :LOL:

I agree with all the previous posts about Sarah's latest stories being a weird vibe. I can't stand her, but there is part of me that genuinely feels for her. The way she lives her life must be so exhausting...to have no sense of self, always having to keep up appearances, always chasing money...

I really would like to see her take a step back from SM, and get proper help, change her attitude, learn from others, and grow as a person. I don't think it'll happen. But it feels like now may be a make or break time for her to decide to change. And if she doesn't do it now, she never will.
I second the exhausting lifestyle part. I said to my husband the other day that I can’t imagine having to film so much. You’d feel so much pressure to always look acceptable and have things tidy and put together. And if you take even a day off you know her stans would bombard her with messages. Like how exhausting

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Imagine being one of her mum friends and seeing these stories. She said ages ago some tit about she hates people who don’t listen to her when she talks or when they only talk about them selves. I could imagine it’s very hard to hang out with her
For sure, except that surely she's lying/making it up. She's said on multiple occasions that she doesn't have any friends with kids/is the first in her family to have a kid. Maybe it's her "friends" the way "Sjana Elise" and "Kayla Itsines" are her friends. People she follows on the internet and knows because of Aussie influencer circles but not people she actually hangs out with. That list is pretty slim, and it includes her sisters and Tanika. So the "friends with kids" she's trashing are hypothetical IMO.

Really surprised this comment is still up! Reminder that White Fox is fast fashion/sweatshop trash, and Sezzy drives her gas guzzler 2 minutes to the beach and 4 minutes to pilates instead of walking or riding a bike. Bringing your own reusable bag isn't doing a DAMN THING for the environment.

sunee___suneeapp__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
🚨 nappy police 🚨 It's the least you can do for a child! Water, food & personal hygiene. That's all. Noone cares that you're giving him OrGaNiC hOmeMaDe GF DF vego blah blah blah. Look after his personal hygiene!
My daughter is his age and I’ve never seen a nappy that full without leaking. Like overnight sometimes she’ll fill it almost that full but I’d never dream of risking putting her down anywhere without changing it because they leak once they’re full obviously

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Has she taken Fox to that music class she said she enrolled him into? Maybe she was at that yesterday and they are her “mum friends” she mentioned?
But I assume we would’ve heard about Fox being the best at the drums or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Okay my vlog thoughts that nobody asked for:
1. That isn’t how you spell bald.
2. I skip past her bedroom chats and skincare routine always. Her bedroom chats are always her just complaining for some reason, this time because her mic broke. Which is fair, that would be annoying for her but idc about it lol. And her skincare routine is pointless because a) it’s way pricier than I could ever afford, b) the video is sponsored by them so they’ll say good tit regardless and c) Sarah gets a tit tonne if other work done so it’s a little hard to say what it is that helps her skin at this point.
3. Actually giving her a clap 👏🏼 for making a what I eat in a day and plugging Sunee through it. This is what I feel like her stories should have been like since launch - showing people her fave recipes etc. Those Mexican bowls she made looked delicious and while I’m never paying for that app, if I was considering it, that would be what I want to see.
4.Will never understand why they leave Fox’s nappy that full. Not even from a neglect standpoint, it’s just risking a leak which means a clean up for them so why wouldn’t you change it if it’s that full.
5. Fox trying to swim on his own is cute, my kid would never at this age haha.
6. Kurt praying with Fox gave me all the feels. That was actually super sweet.
7.These vlogs remind me of how good they have it. My husband is getting ready for work at 6:30 and I know a lot of people get ready even earlier. I wouldn’t be able to go to the gym on my own unless I went at like 5am because I’d need to be back in case my daughter wakes up while hubby is getting ready for work. Sarah’s class started at 7 so she presumably is home between 8:15-9ish? Just not doable for a lot of people.

I will end on saying these were the vlogs I liked when I actually enjoyed following Sarah back in the day. I watch now with a lot more critical thinking tbh because I see the back end of everything (plugging skincare products, not actually showing us her routine she did without sponsoring). But they’re the most relatable I think compared to when she does the crazy workout ones and stuff.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In Sarah's new vlog 🙊 guess her thighs do touch after all. All the posing and editing them apart must be exhausting.
Screenshot_2021-01-29-11-43-02-55.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
hi guys, i’m just a a teenager, i don’t know much about parenting obviously, but i was just wondering that shouldn’t fox be potty trained by now? i don’t recall my mum ever telling me i would hide because i was going for a dump lmao. is it normal to be almost two and not potty trained?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hi guys, i’m just a a teenager, i don’t know much about parenting obviously, but i was just wondering that shouldn’t fox be potty trained by now? i don’t recall my mum ever telling me i would hide because i was going for a dump lmao. is it normal to be almost two and not potty trained?
Yeah super normal, most people start trying to toilet train around 2 years but even up to aged 3 it’s still considered normal.

Reactions: 20
Definitely normal, my son is 2.5 and he’s only just felt comfortable to start going on the potty like used to have full on meltdowns and cry, and most kids I know particularly boys toilet train later than what girls do. I also never left him in absolutely full nappies though 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10

(This is my experience BTW) Yes, potty training is generally speaking a long and complicated process. Toddlers are normally enthusiastic at the start because it’s something new and fun, but will lose interest which makes it hard to ‘train’ them. I was shocked when Sarah said she would start potty training Fox this summer - with his lack of verbal communication it seems like it would be a lot harder. It doesn’t surprise me that we saw a lot of it at the start when it was ‘fun’ for Fox, but then it quickly dropped off when Sarah realised it was actually a significant time and effort commitment.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I hate when she says boss mum...she’s fortunate to be able to afford to have a child with an extremely flexible work schedule.
Would love to be in her position to have a child and not worry about parental leave, not stress about missing milestones whilst working or having enough funds to provide for a child, having a partner who also has a flexible work schedule.
She is not a boss mum, she is an extremely privileged white woman who is getting paid to show self selected parts of her life. If I got paid to show my daily skin care routine, I’d be stoked - it’s just a part of most people’s daily routine but she is getting paid for showing it. I have heard via others that know her accountant that she paid for both the apartment and house in cash.. no mortgage. With at that time over $500k of additional cash in the bank. Raising a child without any financial worries is a dream.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.