Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her vlog she said "Don't get me wrong I love the shred life and love having abs but..." still pushing this idea of "balance" in 21 sis? ok...

I did also get the same result on my work computer which has never looked up anything Sarah/tattle related.
were you logged in to gmail at work?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the latest promo vid for the cooking prodject. She’s storming past focean in the kitchen dumping items on the bench in a somewhat aggressive/annoyed manner. She gives focean a huge loaf of bread (so off brand - never seen her eat bread like this and I can’t believe she’s baked it herself, so AGAIN using bought food as props for a cooking project 🤷‍♀️). Then tells him to be patient, in a voice where she’s sounding annoyed, and she’ll give him a clue tomorrow.

The whole thing doesn’t make sense. Dumping cooking utensils on a bench - why? Fox has a huge loaf of bought bread - why? She is annoyed - why? I don’t get any of it... where’s the excitement, love, passion for this project? Also not happy she’s fully using him for advertisement and marketing 😠

Gotta say fox is super cute in it.
I used to work at bakers delight and can confirm we sold bread exactly like this x

Reactions: 9
Yeah I do 100% appreciate Google does that and it may not be the same for everyone worldwide. But I did also get the same result on my work computer which has never looked up anything Sarah/tattle related.

I imagine when the website is properly launched it will rank higher, but let's hope we stay on the 1st page still!
Long time lurker, and first time poster ... this is actually how I found these threads! I saw a comment on instagram months ago saying the app was called Sunee, googled to find out more, and then came across the thread at the time.

Used to be a Sarah stan at that point and had never heard of Tattle, only followed Sarah on instagram and youtube, so it's highly likely this page is coming up for Sarah stans who are searching for Sunee now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I just looked up "sarahs day sunee" from my work account (not logged into the gmail I used for tattle). Tattle was my first result, reddit is about 3 down ...!
I did it on google chrome incognito and got reddit first, tattle second lol. Either way, great job folks.

Where do I find the sunnee website btw? I'm bored and want a laugh

Reactions: 16
Are these self harm scars or out of focus arm hairs? At the bottom of the image.
I hope she is not continuing to cut herself. I hope that is from earlier days. It makes me sad. She needs help. It does wonders. It will get worse before it gets better (based off my experience) but once you get passed that and get healthy mindset,. It is so nice to be “free” from your previous mental state.
Also...How do you get a bruise like that? It’s on the outside of her wrist. Can someone please help me understand how HOLDING weights would cause a bruise like that? I have done years of weights and have never had a bruise like that

Reactions: 7
Kinda off topic, but does anyone find it interesting that someone who loves cooking and being in the kitchen all the time, and is bringing out a cooking project (plus has the funds and money to do what they like), invested so little into a practical kitchen?

One cupboard for a pantry?! Most Australian home designs put a large emphasis on kitchen storage and at minimum usually have a walk in pantry. Those with money tend to build a butlers pantry! I grew up with 3 siblings and our walk in pantry was overflowing with all the stuff needed to feed as for a week. We know Sarah wants multiple kids. On top of that, a single oven and small cooktop? For someone with a cooking project I'd imagine a double oven and a massive multiple burner cooktop?

Not saying anything negative if you don't have these (I don't lol), but its just odd that the kitchen clearly didnt get the big $$ allocated to it in their renovation? Perhaps some architects and interior designers on here can correct me and provide reasons.
Agree. I also find the same in the master bedroom. Was expecting a walk-in-robe, not just cupboards jutting out. But then again, perhaps they’re restricted in what they can do with the layout of the existing home. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
"Content may contain typographical errors."
Yep! 😂😂😂😂
I would be ashamed to even put this up as a point if I had my own business. I can never even think of using an excuse for any errors I make in my day to day job. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 46
I would be ashamed to even put this up as a point if I had my own business. I can never even think of using an excuse for any errors I make in my day to day job. How embarrassing.
Omg I know people said it was bad but I didn't realise it was THAT bad. As someone who's worked in academic publishing for the past three years and has a legal background my heart rate literally increased reading the T&Cs.

Reactions: 35
I think that the pic she chose for the cooking project advertisement is hilarious because it looks like he's spitting the bread out/ having a casual vom :ROFLMAO:.
1610005529280.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What is the outfit she’s wearing today. It honestly looks like when a child puts on their mums clothes. Why does she have to wear everything so oversized and weird looking
Because she is such a small human

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Content may contain typographical errors."
Yep! 😂😂😂😂

Don't help her out! Pull your finger out Sez and actually proof read your tit. Your "heart and soul" was put into the proD-Ject, shame your brain wasn't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The formatting of her T&Cs is also off. Some headings are in bold and other dot points are at an indentation? Not being funny here, its like she legitimately wrote them on her iPhone notes app and copy and pasted in to an editable text box in the back end of the website.

Edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She really said going to big W would be an adventure 😂😂😂

I can't stand when people like Sarah corrupt the zero waste aesthetic to continue to buy tit in packaging. You're creating more waste buying those containers when we all know you'll still but in the packaging AND won't use them in a month's time. Also surely a holistic princess wouldn't want her food in PLASTIC. Just baby proof your cupboards although that may make them idiot proof and then you'll be in trouble 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.