Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think was originally March 2020. Then it was pushed back to June or August (probably both). Then it was November. Now it's finally coming out Monday and it still feels rushed.

I also hope no one posts the spelling and grammar errors! Don't help them out!! This app needs to launch as real and raw as possible 🤣

Also loving Babe's nAtuRaLlY bLoNdE roots growing back in.
Spot on haha. She said she doesn't dye her hair, she just gets highlight. But doesn't realise 80% of her hair (everything except her roots) are bleached. Absolutely nothing wrong with that! You just can't call that natural. I think she will look better with her natural darker hair and maybe a few highlights..

What I was thinking about.. In some photos I feel like she needs to overcompensate with her eyes cause her forehand doesn't move and she has heavy eyelids. Absolutely nothing wrong with injections either. I just feel like it looks a bit unbalanced.

Oh and lastly, spending about 400 dollars on panty organisation?! Where are the old containers? Very relatable :p

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same thing! That wasn’t covid safe at all!
I was thinking if I was another gym goer and Scuzz was running through with someone recording I would have NO patience for it. Especially when its that busy. (Covid issues aside)

Reactions: 22
Wow. Restricting over a drizzle of oil?

I know it’s pretty much not going to happen—she never does redeeming things—but instead of all these product launches and other empty content, I wish she would see someone for help with her orthorexia and take her followers down that journey of healing. She needs it. And so do her followers who pick up the same orthorexic tendencies as her.

health code podcast - Sarah's tips to eat healthy.. don't look at burgers or pizzas, look for the salads or proteins, and make little adjustments. Her regular - ask them to remove the drizzle of oil on a smashed avo, and ask for the goats cheese on the side

Sarah you are 28, enjoy a smashed avo as the way the chef makes it, trust me, it will be freeing to not control all the food you consume

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m baffled she’s coming out with an app that gives “healthy alternatives” when has recently admitted in a podcast that she hasn’t even had any of the real versions of food in so long that she doesn’t remember what they taste like?!
So when she says “Omg it tastes just like the real thing” it actually doesn’t because she has no bleeping clue what the real thing tastes like.

I can’t wait for the subscriptions to drop when people start making these recipes and realise so many taste like tit.
I want to just echo this. I am plant based so I often make vegan meals but sometimes, I like some broccoli cheddar soup!! LOL This being said, my vegan broccoli cheese soup is good, but isn't a "dupe" and you made the great point that if she hasn't eaten these foods ever or in years, she has nothing to compare it to. And when I use to make "healthy" (restrictive) foods I would say oh it tastes like XYZ when really it just tasted like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it was extensively covered in the last thread but I still can’t get over Scuz writing it into the terms and conditions of her app that she’ll contact someone’s employer if they talk badly about the app. Her benchmark for whether to contact someone’s employer is if they engage in “disruptive behaviour” - what does that even mean? So if someone gives the app a bad review, does that count? If someone posts constructive feedback on her socials, does that count? We all know it doesn’t take much for Scuz to get her feelings hurt and she’s NEVER wrong, so she’s a terrible person to be the judge, jury and executioner here.

And she’ll use ANY available info to stalk you, apparently. Including the credit card info people use to sign up which has to contain their real name, so even if someone signs up with a pseudonym there’s no hiding really.

The real reason I think it’s atrocious is because for some people, involving their employer could very well get them fired. Scuz is literally willing to get someone fired, during a pandemic when jobs are few and far between, and that job might be the difference between having a roof over their head and food on the table. Not to mention the toll of someone’s mental health from such a situation. All because she got butthurt that someone talked bad about her. And this is while she sits in her million dollar house.

Sarah, you’re despicable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I think she is especially nervous for this one as it’s the first time she is putting her name to something and she can’t just blame Wf/Tropeeakah if it fails

Reactions: 51
is anyone willing to re-post the part of the T&C where they reserve the right to contact one's employer to the reddit? The reddit has become flooded with more and more stans and fans sympathetic to Sezzy but I think it would be interesting to know their thoughts on the T&C's. I would post it but I get too heated when dealing with the excuses her apologists give 😂

Reactions: 25
I know it’s a little off topic at this point in the thread but in her organisation video, it really rubbed me the wrong way when fox offered her food and she jumped about a mile back and refused it. Just something about it felt really strange, especially because kurt accepted fox’s offering and thanked him for it afterwards. I don’t know whether she was just worried that fox would get her clothes dirty by touching them with the food or whether she was thinking if she ate it, then it would be extra calories that she hadn’t accounted for (because we all know she secretly calorie counts - I think there was a screenshot of MyFitnessPal on the previous thread).

It could just be me reading too much into it but it just immediately struck me as odd. Like a really obvious example of what her feelings towards him really are - body language doesn’t lie.

I enjoy accepting (and also sometimes begrudgingly) things from my daughter and thanking her, it’s a good way to teach please and thank you as well!

Reactions: 31
Password - FEEDME
What a fkn rip off!
65527C57-F36D-4FF4-8395-4151AE84601B.png

Also absolutely the f*ck not! This looks dreadful! How do you manage to make even the simplest dish look like dog vomit for god sake
08E94ECE-FDCA-4177-9173-3866022D45AB.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Wow she really doesn’t look good on the website photos. All teethy and washed put with a forced smile.

Congrats to everyone who figured it out a while ago, including that there will be no single month options. Cant wait to see the reviews and imminent loss of subscribers.

Reactions: 42
She sounds so flat and bored in her Instagram promo! And this massive push on gluten and dairy free recipes just because she thinks “that’s healthy” is fkn ridiculous. I hope an ACTUAL nuuuuuuuuutritionist reviews the recipes/content and slams it 😂

Reactions: 40
Another promo video exploiting Fox... Also the 'acting' to look at him fondly and with love is sooo fake and obvious. I'm cringing guys.
Why do they look so dishevelled and grubby?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.