Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I also find the same in the master bedroom. Was expecting a walk-in-robe, not just cupboards jutting out. But then again, perhaps they’re restricted in what they can do with the layout of the existing home. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Also was thinking this especially with how much they have spent on the house and all the renovating. We are about to build out first home and every display home we have looked through over the past year has had a walk in pantry or butlers pantry and master bathroom and walk in robe

Reactions: 20
She really said going to big W would be an adventure 😂😂😂

I can't stand when people like Sarah corrupt the zero waste aesthetic to continue to buy tit in packaging. You're creating more waste buying those containers when we all know you'll still but in the packaging AND won't use them in a month's time. Also surely a holistic princess wouldn't want her food in PLASTIC. Just baby proof your cupboards although that may make them idiot proof and then you'll be in trouble 😜
She did this pantry organisation years ago when they moved into their first apartment together. Where are all those containers now?? I bet they got thrown away... So sustainable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
health code podcast - Sarah's tips to eat healthy.. don't look at burgers or pizzas, look for the salads or proteins, and make little adjustments. Her regular - ask them to remove the drizzle of oil on a smashed avo, and ask for the goats cheese on the side

Sarah you are 28, enjoy a smashed avo as the way the chef makes it, trust me, it will be freeing to not control all the food you consume

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Okay, I'm just going to call it ... Bitchy, short-tempered mum showcasing her nearly 2 year old's delayed speech development might not be a winning strategy for promoting Sunee.
I so don’t understand this. Why is she throwing utensils in front of her son? Why is he eating a store-bought bread? Why is her attitude so bitchy? Who thinks this is a good promo?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I haven’t watched the ad with sound but maybe it’s showing how miserable it is to cook and as soon as she gets the app everyone will be all happy and smiles, the app will make life easy..?

Reactions: 9
The "ad" (generous term) is literally just her telling off her fans. They've been pretty bloody patient BaBe wasn't the first date she gave like November or something??? Might of even been earlier like June? I swear it's been delayed a few times now???

Also I don't know why this annoyed me so much but surely 28 year Olds aren't considering themselves "young mums" like I wouldn't say that for anyone over 25?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The "ad" (generous term) is literally just her telling off her fans. They've been pretty bloody patient BaBe wasn't the first date she gave like November or something??? Might of even been earlier like June? I swear it's been delayed a few times now???

Also I don't know why this annoyed me so much but surely 28 year Olds aren't considering themselves "young mums" like I wouldn't say that for anyone over 25?
28 isn’t old.

Reactions: 8
As someone who struggles with public speaking and stutters when speaking to a group of people or when I am nervous (ie my face turns red, hands shake, my eyes kind of fill up with tears, stuttering, starting to repeat and ramble.) Sarah’s stories rubbed me in the wrong way. I hate how she framed it as “this is a deep dark secret! Maybe I’ll start a video series where I tell you all stuff you don’t know about me.” Wasn’t she is theatre or drama? Didnt she win a drama award?

I don’t think she couldn’t do the sunee video because she was nervous, I think it is because she cannot articulate the mission, purpose, goals, and business plan of “the cooking project”. She wants to make it different and innovative and i think she struggles to explain why. Why not just talk about “I love cooking, I love trying new recipes, I want to share my ideas with you”? Maybe it is nerves because she feels like she’s out of her league with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know it's been said before, but the idea of her coming out with a cooking app just baffles me.

i was a big fan of sarah back in the wayyyy early days and i vividly remember part of her "brand" being that she never ever followed recipes and that she just threw things together and hoped for the best. i know it's been years and people change but this passion for cooking and making legitimate recipes just feels like such a blatant money grab by someone who really couldn't care less about making new and exciting recipes (which, by the way, there's nothing wrong with).

Reactions: 31
28 isn’t old.
But that poster didn’t say 28 was old?? Just that most 28 year olds don’t consider themselves young mums. I would agree. Being 15-25 is a young mum. 28 or 26 when she had him is probably about the average age to have a kid in many countries.

Reactions: 50
Maybe it is nerves because she feels like she’s out of her league with this one.
I was thinking this too. She's over-over-over sold it, it's pretty obvious it's a basic idea that's being needlessly made out to be much more promising than it is, and there's nerves that it's already falling short.

I kind of feel bad for her. What a place to be in, just because she cant help exaggerating, over-selling every little detail of her life.

Reactions: 19
The app added back the part about how they can contact your employer!
Anyone have any experience with T&Cs? Like is this normal to put in there... I feel like if you have to add that it’s a huge red flag

(sorry if this has already been addressed!)

Reactions: 9
Think was originally March 2020. Then it was pushed back to June or August (probably both). Then it was November. Now it's finally coming out Monday and it still feels rushed.

I also hope no one posts the spelling and grammar errors! Don't help them out!! This app needs to launch as real and raw as possible 🤣

Also loving Babe's nAtuRaLlY bLoNdE roots growing back in.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m baffled she’s coming out with an app that gives “healthy alternatives” when has recently admitted in a podcast that she hasn’t even had any of the real versions of food in so long that she doesn’t remember what they taste like?!
So when she says “Omg it tastes just like the real thing” it actually doesn’t because she has no bleeping clue what the real thing tastes like.

I can’t wait for the subscriptions to drop when people start making these recipes and realise so many taste like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Super random but i was just googling something about natacha oceane and this came up 🤮🤢 can’t believe she is associated with her. They are literally worlds apart. An insult to natacha imo
7A6E94E1-9920-4870-A5F5-951BF12B8985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.