Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching SD because she puts me near a psychotic rage but for some reason decided to hate watch the pantry vlog and not even 5 minutes in I felt like destroying my TV.

Whinging about spending 15 minutes on the phone to Big W for containers????? The other day I spent 2 HOURS on hold because I didn't get paid and was unsure if I'd be able to feed my child.

But no, move with it pal, you get them containers you absolute bleeping melt.
did you get it rectified? x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else here going about regular cooking and calling it "I create recipes everyday" ???
No? Just Scuz?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Someone educate this imbecile!
Sarah, BaBE....I think you meant “categories”.
Guyzzz she spent the whole day looking at a computer!! She✨can’t be bothered✨
Also doesnt she look at her phone all the time? That’s screen time bish.

sezzy big dawg (wow so funny btw), do you understand people work all day as well? If I sent out a proposal to a client with words like “because” or “organize” or “categories” wrong, it would make my company look like a joke and unprofessional

so out of touch when people other than her work all day OR who would love to work all day because they lost their job because of the pandemic.

Reactions: 36
I stopped watching SD because she puts me near a psychotic rage but for some reason decided to hate watch the pantry vlog and not even 5 minutes in I felt like destroying my TV.

Whinging about spending 15 minutes on the phone to Big W for containers????? The other day I spent 2 HOURS on hold because I didn't get paid and was unsure if I'd be able to feed my child.

But no, move with it pal, you get them containers you absolute bleeping melt.
Oh wow. I hadn't watched the vlog when I saw your comment, and was like "eh I hate being on hold". But then I watched the vlog and...wow. she really bangs on about it! She acts so dramatic. She's doing it because the anecdote is boring, and dramatizing it makes her the victim. I'm so sorry you stressed about pay, only to then be put on hold for hours. I don't know what else to say, but is it sorted?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In her stories of how 'tired' she is she looks so shiny and fake but in Kurt's unfiltered stories her forhead looks a lot less botox-y!
Yes you can see her uneven skin, pores etc but honestly she looks so much better and it's a much better example to be setting to your followers to not filter all the time and actually be ReAl aNd rAW.

(Edit: Also a wonderful example of zero social distancing 🙄)

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Since this is a new thread, is someone able to give a recap? I think that was missed before we started talking all about the crap she’s blabbing on about today 🥴

Reactions: 5
She was literally vlogging AND driving, that’s how people get killed on our roads

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Can we just take a moment for...

Things that made me go "!?!?!" in Sarah's last YT video:

Driving while vlogging. (I get it use to be the thing, but we have evolved to realize that it's probably NOT the safest?!)

2. Telling Kurt this isn't a "VLOG", it's an organization video and that he needs to talk about that if he wants to be in it. All while she doesn't start "organizing" until minute 11 of the 16 minute video... with no tips or tricks... just taking overpriced containers, labeled them, and refilled them and put them back all on the same cramped shelf.

3. Says she wants ants a Pinterest home which is why she is doing this organization. (Another reason I have not liked her content in her new home because it doesn't feel like a home, it's literally a Sarah's Day hype house.)

4. Paid 250 for the second round of containers. (so let's say her other ones cost her only 150 and that's almost HALF A THOUSAND DOLLARS ON CONTAINERS FOR A SINGLE bleeping SHELF INSIDE OF HER CUPBOARD. HOW "REAL" of you!!!)

5. Has to label the cashews "raw cashews" just for the ~ViBeZ~

6. Rants about lifting others up showing kindness when every time she gets a "slightly" negative comment on her social media she retaliates back with the sassiest responses and silences POC in the past when they tried explaining how what she was doing was hurtful.

7. She looks PALE as hell with her new camera instead of her normal "nachurally blonde godesh vibes"!

Am I missing anything?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Nothing says practical, realistic, real & raw like spending hundreds of dollars on containers, spending days organizing your pantry and then being so tired because you’ve worked so hard..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Kurt saying to Focean "Fox who are you talking to" like if Fox was a weirdo, you can hear that in the tone of Kurt's voice. But hey, it is absolutely normal when Sezza makes him look at himself in the selfie camera asking him to say Hi to her friends. They are fucked up.

Those teeth.. comparing to Tahlia , Sezza really looks like a horse. They are huge!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why is she so appalled by the Kurt mug? I would just think that this is a funny mug they have around the office.

Reactions: 33
I for one, am surprised she let fox near white bread, never mind let him eat it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we just take a moment for...

Things that made me go "!?!?!" in Sarah's last YT video:

Driving while vlogging. (I get it use to be the thing, but we have evolved to realize that it's probably NOT the safest?!)

2. Telling Kurt this isn't a "VLOG", it's an organization video and that he needs to talk about that if he wants to be in it. All while she doesn't start "organizing" until minute 11 of the 16 minute video... with no tips or tricks... just taking overpriced containers, labeled them, and refilled them and put them back all on the same cramped shelf.

3. Says she wants ants a Pinterest home which is why she is doing this organization. (Another reason I have not liked her content in her new home because it doesn't feel like a home, it's literally a Sarah's Day hype house.)

4. Paid 250 for the second round of containers. (so let's say her other ones cost her only 150 and that's almost HALF A THOUSAND DOLLARS ON CONTAINERS FOR A SINGLE bleeping SHELF INSIDE OF HER CUPBOARD. HOW "REAL" of you!!!)

5. Has to label the cashews "raw cashews" just for the ~ViBeZ~

6. Rants about lifting others up showing kindness when every time she gets a "slightly" negative comment on her social media she retaliates back with the sassiest responses and silences POC in the past when they tried explaining how what she was doing was hurtful.

7. She looks PALE as hell with her new camera instead of her normal "nachurally blonde godesh vibes"!

Am I missing anything?!
8. The labels are on crooked AND even more so too low t see behind the other containers

9. Containers are all cramped on one shelf so can't be accessed easily, there is NO way it is function and will be able to be kept up.

10. Looks crap

11. Complains that fox opens up the cupboards and throws things around so decides on plastic over glass. How about you child proof your house??

12. Sister tells her she looks like a duck in her new "boujee" mask. Claims she has worn the plastic ones up until now.. HA lier, this is your first time wearing a mask ever Scuzzy.

Why is she so appalled by the Kurt mug? I would just think that this is a funny mug they have around the office.
Because she doesn't have real affection for the poor guy anymore. I think she gets annoyed by him alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope fox gets paid for that ad
It's a freaking cooking project why do you need to exploit your toddler for it. Makes no sense.
No i take that back, makes perfect sense, Fox = more engagement = more money = a happy sezza. Anything for that coin right

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand the latest promo vid for the cooking prodject. She’s storming past focean in the kitchen dumping items on the bench in a somewhat aggressive/annoyed manner. She gives focean a huge loaf of bread (so off brand - never seen her eat bread like this and I can’t believe she’s baked it herself, so AGAIN using bought food as props for a cooking project 🤷‍♀️). Then tells him to be patient, in a voice where she’s sounding annoyed, and she’ll give him a clue tomorrow.

The whole thing doesn’t make sense. Dumping cooking utensils on a bench - why? Fox has a huge loaf of bought bread - why? She is annoyed - why? I don’t get any of it... where’s the excitement, love, passion for this project? Also not happy she’s fully using him for advertisement and marketing 😠

Gotta say fox is super cute in it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
I hope fox gets paid for that ad
It's a freaking cooking project why do you need to exploit your toddler for it. Makes no sense.
No i take that back, makes perfect sense, Fox = more engagement = more money = a happy sezza. Anything for that coin right
Yes I totally agree. There are laws in place for using children in advertising and tv. I wish they would be enforced with “influencers”.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes I totally agree. There are laws in place for using children in advertising and tv. I wish they would be informed with “influencers”.
That's what I was saying when she used him for WFB speckle toddler sweatshirt photo shoot. Since WFB is "employing" Kurt to do the campaign, it falls on themselves to follow child modeling laws (so we don't know if they followed the laws for that campaign), but when it comes to her own app, they have no one to be accountable to -- just exploiting your child for money and making him work, YES SEZZ, it's WORK when your child is being used to sell a product/app. No business other than her own to report or be accountable to.

She's so grosssssss. She will say "well this all contributes to HIS future and his life", but like sis, this is HIS labor you're using and so watch out for those pesky child labor/protection laws... they might just sneak up on you later

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand the latest promo vid for the cooking prodject. She’s storming past focean in the kitchen dumping items on the bench in a somewhat aggressive/annoyed manner. She gives focean a huge loaf of bread (so off brand - never seen her eat bread like this and I can’t believe she’s baked it herself, so AGAIN using bought food as props for a cooking project 🤷‍♀️). Then tells him to be patient, in a voice where she’s sounding annoyed, and she’ll give him a clue tomorrow.

The whole thing doesn’t make sense. Dumping cooking utensils on a bench - why? Fox has a huge loaf of bought bread - why? She is annoyed - why? I don’t get any of it... where’s the excitement, love, passion for this project? Also not happy she’s fully using him for advertisement and marketing 😠

Gotta say fox is super cute in it.
It honestly makes ZERO sense! She just looks like the cranky witch she is, at least the mask is finally slipping and she’s not able to uphold the whole “sunshine” personality bullshit anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's what I was saying when she used him for WFB speckle toddler sweatshirt photo shoot. Since WFB is "employing" Kurt to do the campaign, it falls on themselves to follow child modeling laws (so we don't know if they followed the laws for that campaign), but when it comes to her own app, they have no one to be accountable to -- just exploiting your child for money and making him work, YES SEZZ, it's WORK when your child is being used to sell a product/app. No business other than her own to report or be accountable to.

She's so grosssssss. She will say "well this all contributes to HIS future and his life", but like sis, this is HIS labor you're using and so watch out for those pesky child labor/protection laws... they might just sneak up on you later
Yes yes so much yes! I just hope his peers are kind to him later in life when he is in high school and they are able to find all these clips of him on the internet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.