Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLLLLL
did any of you see this?
Influencers should you a BTS look at their lives: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJWPTBYpbRW/
😂😂

I can't get over hw accurate it is.

"This is literally how I look 90% of the time!"

"Working on things FOR YOU GUYS."

"My kids are perfect, I'm super skinny and blessed!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
LMAO all of his reels are literarily Sarah https://www.instagram.com/hayderz/reels/ LOL
Omg i had to double check if he was following Sarah, because jesus bleeping Christ he's got her down-pat! (No idea if the link will work, its the fake apology one 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats Sarah, you did one full day of office work like the rest of us :rolleyes:

What poor organisation of recipes still need to be edited before launch on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In relation to her post about her new pantry organisation video up....

She can't get her story straight. Is she a "clean freak" or living the "grub life"? Which is it sissy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Can she stop moving like a total idiot while talking in her stories - the lengths she goes to to show off her body in weird ways is tiring

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“Look at my eyes, they’re literally red from staring at the computer”.
Jeez Sez imagine if you had an actual office job where you had to stare at a computer all day everyday.

ps: thanks for choosing my title!
Doesn’t she have blue glasses to help with this that she only promotes when she needs to haha

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In relation to her post about her new pantry organisation video up....

She can't get her story straight. Is she a "clean freak" or living the "grub life"? Which is it sissy?
I don't even want to organise my own pantry nevermind watch someone do theirs... 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m concerned about how close she sits to the steering wheel in her new vlog 😂😂 like Jesus Christ I don’t think her seat can move any closer

Reactions: 5
Yesterday she said she tag teams office days with Kurt - she does the morning and let's her staff in then goes home to watch Fox after his nap so Kurt can work. I bet $10 she aCcIDeNtAlLy gets caught up and overstays, leaving Kurt to look after Fox.

Reactions: 12
I stopped watching SD because she puts me near a psychotic rage but for some reason decided to hate watch the pantry vlog and not even 5 minutes in I felt like destroying my TV.

Whinging about spending 15 minutes on the phone to Big W for containers????? The other day I spent 2 HOURS on hold because I didn't get paid and was unsure if I'd be able to feed my child.

But no, move with it pal, you get them containers you absolute bleeping melt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
*PRACTICAL* pinterest organisation. I'm BREATHLESS in anticipation :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She could not be more out of touch even if she tried.

What's so "Ultimate" about her organisation? It's exactly how I do it, as does practicaly everyopne else I know.
Calling it practicaly and ultimate and saying it's a sign she loves her viewers...urgh..and then basically putting things from bags into clear containers that she can see through, and still labeling them.

Yeah sure. You're a genius, sez!

Also, she just can't get through a single vlog now without flaunting a big expense. Call's it practical, says she's doing it for her viewers, promises tips, and then buys out Big W's entire stock of plastic tubs, spends $250 on this futile exercise. Yeah, genius. This is something everyone can do, yes.

She's getting worse with every video. I unsubscribed last week, and somehow I'm watching this again today. I need to stop giving her views.

But, a mask, finally. hmmpf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.