Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I live in Cronulla and regularly visit HAM which is a cafe Sez & Kurt used to walk to for their morning coffees (before Kurt bought their own coffee machine) I’ve also ordered Uber eats from HAM and lo and behold they’ve conveniently “borrowed” a recipe from HAM. Haven’t even changed the name 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 169

Pipibug

Okay so, I'm an ex-professional chef of 5+ years (had to quit because I got got pregnant and am not bOss bAbE MiLf mUm) and have decided I'm going to buy the app to give y'all the inside scoop. I have also decided that I will make a few of the meals and let you guys know how it went for me. I understand that giving her money isn't the best thing but I'd imagine that coffee a day will be well spent showing people the fucked truth. Plus I'll try get a refund to see how easy that is because as stated in their website it's apparent super easy to just email the support team 😂 I doubt they're grubby hand will release it that easily js

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 161

Cookie626

Sarah’s Day #18 - sunee is a flop, food is all slop, I came up with the app, which is why it’s so crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

2xblended

VIP Member
Very random change of topic but I haven't seen @2xblended around recently? I hope they're okay?
🥰 Thanks for thinking of me and tagging me! So kind of you. 🤗

I'm only around to check my PMs these days because I'm dealing with real life medical emergencies.

It looks like you guys have burned through 2 or 3 threads since I last posted! Wow! You've all got this covered! :m(y)
It's wonderful to see that smelly scuzz is being held accountable. She is so freaking harmful! It's a relief to see her threads are active and so many more people are seeing her for the scammer that she is.

Much love to everyone. Please stay safe and be kind to yourselves! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 132
Suggestion - because Tattle shows up first on google search results when you search for Sunee I think we’ll get a lot more readers/contributors here. The next thread NEEDS to have Sunee in the name and maybe the first post on it should include all the sly shit Sarah has done and have the YouTube videos that document it all? Just so new readers can see it all in one place.

I’m terrible at thread names but here’s a suggestion that took me far too long to think of:
Sarah’s Day #18 Sunee app, it’s a trap give me your money ASAP! ‘Dietician’ is a fraud and recipes are flawed!

• Heart
Reactions: 130

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Just realised her "protein balls" with almond milk and cashew butter are labeled nut free. This amazing, you couldn't make this shit up! How THICK is she, seriously.

Can't wait for her to blame this on Kurt's dyslexia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 125

Flexicon

So I ran that buckwheat pasta recipe through the cronometer, as close to approximate as I could - cutting the portion to one serve and using a bit of guesswork on the brands ("nitrate free bacon, diced" isn't in their food list so had to improvise) - and yooo., this is why she didn't put the nutritional info in.

View attachment 379479View attachment 379480
Great job! Also, it's important to know that an Australian tablespoon is 20mls, whereas in the US it's only 15mls. This affects calorie counts (for example 1tbsp olive oil here is 160 cals, but in the US it's 120.) More importantly, in recipes that require specific quantities in order to work properly (e.g. most baking recipes) these discrepancies will affect the outcome. (Recipes are going to fail - yay!)
Sarah is far too ignorant/lazy/cheapskate to address this issue, even though the majority of her followers are American. Which just shows you what a money-grabbing fraud she really is.

Let's please get 'Sunne App' in it so all the stans googling it will find us instead lol
Would be fun to slip some of her spelling errors in there too! How about something like this:
Sarah's Day #18 "Rashes" of bacon, "Finley" sliced, Sunee App is overpriced

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Gigijames

New thread title:

Sezzy scandal at its best, sunee app what a mess, plagiarism failed the test, learn to spell holistic non-qualified in health princess xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

wattage

Hi guys, new to this. Actually found this when I googled the Sunee app to find out the costs, since it looked like I had to sign up in order to see the cost!! And boy am I thankful 😂 I have been deep into these threads for the last 30 hours. Amazing!

Never loved or hated SD. Just kind of blindly followed her because I liked body bloom. I just skipped through her million stories most of the time as I found her annoying.

These threads have opened my eyes and made me think back to all the stuff I’ve seen that make sooooo much sense now!!!

Cheers legends, keep it up!

(Have left my 1 star review on the App Store FYI)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

sopcom05

Sarah: celebspellcheck bullied and harassed me, shame on anyone who follows such a negative page
Also Sarah: if you criticise my app I’m gonna get you fired from your job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

pie7

So many thoughts catching up on this thread 😂

1. Their responses are so cult-y and sound like an MLM scheme. “It’s not that much money and you’ll learn/grow/benefit sooo much! Just give us your money, eat like I do and don’t talk shit against me or we’ll contact your employer and get you fired 🥰🌸🌞✨positive vibes only sissies!! ✌🏼💕

2. I have no doubt she’s jacked up the price because she is money hungry and out of touch. But maybe she’ll have a sUpEr sPeCiAl sale and then the prices won’t seem as crazy in comparison? I could see her stans thinking 25% off would be a real bargain.

3. That mother posting that her 13 year old daughter wants to be just like sarah and is converting the whole family.. have a fucking backbone woman and teach your daughter to be her own person. No one benefits from jellyfish parenting where the child runs the show, ffs!

4. I wonder if this app will magically disappear in the future (like her first timer did that came out with the ebook) and then she’ll bitch about IT issues/how expensive it is to keep it going, so she won’t be adding to it anymore. I give it about 15 months, maybe 2 full years at MOST before she takes it down.

edit to add: IF ITS GLUTEN FREE RECIPES WHY IS SO MUCH BREAD FEATURED IN THE PROMOS?? Full on baguettes and Fox chomping down on a block of white bread!!???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

jllns90

Someone mentioned that they couldn’t find her page on Google. Same - i couldn’t be asked to go there through her instagram and it literally just doesn’t come up on Google lol. I know it’s a new page so Google is still learning it but it looks like they haven’t done any optimization. But let’s help them out a bit:

sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs daysunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs daysunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs daysunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day sunee app sarahs day

You’re welcome x
hoping that the stans find their way ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106