Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blue cooking pot in her "yeah the girls princessy" white pink peachy house? She is a walking contradiction. She always said she really doesn't like blue. She even changed from blue to pink the kitchen peninsula in the apartment.
If I don't like a particular color, most likely I won't buy cooking pots in that color. I know this isn't anything important to mention, but still, it just shows another of her contradictions.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Maybe the message of her nuuuu Sunee ad is "Ugh my stupid followers keep asking and asking about the stupid project and expected me to finish on time and tell them what it is and what it costs :rolleyes: Alright alright I'll give you a clue soon... My good can't you see I'm too busy for this"
And because she can't just say that she uses Fox to make it "cute". Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kinda off topic, but does anyone find it interesting that someone who loves cooking and being in the kitchen all the time, and is bringing out a cooking project (plus has the funds and money to do what they like), invested so little into a practical kitchen?

One cupboard for a pantry?! Most Australian home designs put a large emphasis on kitchen storage and at minimum usually have a walk in pantry. Those with money tend to build a butlers pantry! I grew up with 3 siblings and our walk in pantry was overflowing with all the stuff needed to feed as for a week. We know Sarah wants multiple kids. On top of that, a single oven and small cooktop? For someone with a cooking project I'd imagine a double oven and a massive multiple burner cooktop?

Not saying anything negative if you don't have these (I don't lol), but its just odd that the kitchen clearly didnt get the big $$ allocated to it in their renovation? Perhaps some architects and interior designers on here can correct me and provide reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Kinda off topic, but does anyone find it interesting that someone who loves cooking and being in the kitchen all the time, and is bringing out a cooking project (plus has the funds and money to do what they like), invested so little into a practical kitchen?

One cupboard for a pantry?! Most Australian home designs put a large emphasis on kitchen storage and at minimum usually have a walk in pantry. Those with money tend to build a butlers pantry! I grew up with 3 siblings and our walk in pantry was overflowing with all the stuff needed to feed as for a week. We know Sarah wants multiple kids. On top of that, a single oven and small cooktop? For someone with a cooking project I'd imagine a double oven and a massive multiple burner cooktop?

Not saying anything negative if you don't have these (I don't lol), but its just odd that the kitchen clearly didnt get the big $$ allocated to it in their renovation? Perhaps some architects and interior designers on here can correct me and provide reasons.

I thought the same thing! When I saw the size of her pantry I was shocked. It’s such a small pantry and so impractical. I don’t see how that pantry can work for a family. My pantry is probably three size the time of that (width) and it doesn’t even work for my fam of three. Plus I hate cooking and grocery shopping!

Reactions: 24

If you look at Leah Itsines, for example, she has a separate warehouse with multiple cooking stations set up where cooks come in and they do batch test cook days of recipes, and they have rows of multiple freestanding shelving units full of ingredients. That is a professional set-up. That is a proper investment in your cooking project to make sure that the recipes really do work for your customers. Leah also shows herself cooking from home which I guess is the relatable part of it, so people can see themselves doing it in their homes too. But with Sarah it's all *style* and no substance.

ETA, I'm all for simplicity in the home and not needing fancy things to cook delicious meals, but we all know this wouldn't have entered into Sarah's mind with her materialistic lifestyle. She's not keeping it simple for the environment - otherwise she wouldn't be driving the car she drives, she wouldn't have done an over-the-top renovation on a house that didn't need it, she wouldn't continually shop with so much plastic packaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought the same thing! When I saw the size of her pantry I was shocked. It’s such a small pantry and so impractical. I don’t see how that pantry can work for a family. My pantry is probably three size the time of that (width) and it doesn’t even work for my fam of three. Plus I hate cooking and grocery shopping!
I completely agree! The kitchen is in no way at all a “cooks kitchen”. The pantry shelves are way too deep for starters and if she was completely gutting the house I don’t know why she didn’t put in a much bigger one? Like it’s already too small cause the baking things are needed somewhere else? Which is so not functional cause it’s low to the ground and so deep! Shallow pantries are the way to go cause you don’t lose anything!

Reactions: 21
That's what I was saying when she used him for WFB speckle toddler sweatshirt photo shoot. Since WFB is "employing" Kurt to do the campaign, it falls on themselves to follow child modeling laws (so we don't know if they followed the laws for that campaign), but when it comes to her own app, they have no one to be accountable to -- just exploiting your child for money and making him work, YES SEZZ, it's WORK when your child is being used to sell a product/app. No business other than her own to report or be accountable to.

She's so grosssssss. She will say "well this all contributes to HIS future and his life", but like sis, this is HIS labor you're using and so watch out for those pesky child labor/protection laws... they might just sneak up on you later
This! I know from a photographer friend that if a child is on a shoot a registered nurse needs to be there too and the child can only shoot for 30mins-1hour at a time to comply with OH&S

Reactions: 14
The pantry is small apartment sized. Like the rest of you I find the whole kitchen impractical for someone who lOvEs cooking sooooo much. All the new containers are pointless if you can barely see them because of all the other crap stacked in front? It’s annoying having to move everything around anytime you want something.

Reactions: 24

Yeah, the planning behind the kitchen is terrible. It's all been set up for aesthetics and not so much practicality. There is very little storage for food goods, just a fair few random cupboards and her stupid toaster/blender shelf. The blender shelf is eating into most of her pantry space.

Not much good once there are multiple, hopefully active and hungry kids in the house.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, the planning behind the kitchen is terrible. It's all been set up for aesthetics and not so much practicality. There is very little storage for food goods, just a fair few random cupboards and her stupid toaster/blender shelf. The blender shelf is eating into most of her pantry space.

Not much good once there are multiple, hopefully active and hungry kids in the house.
People who love to cook, I mean LOVE it, will when fortunate enough to build their dream kitchen, make sure the layout of the pantry/spice cabinet/storage/utensils etc is all perfect for mobility within the kitchen based on their experience. They will make sure they have the stove/oven of their dreams and put the money into the important items like a large stove hood and convection ovens etc. My mother spends all her free time outside her career cooking for everyone she loves and knows. She literally has freezers of soups/stews/breads/eggplant parm/etc. ready to go all winter to give to her siblings. (OH, and she has two fridges and one full freezer to store her ingredients/food) ANYWAY, she was lucky enough to design her dream kitchen and she was so specific on all these things, and it was all meant to make her life easier to cook in large volumes for dinner parties/holidays and have her appliances last for decades.

It is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS Sarah does not have any idea of what a good/high quality/long lasting stove is, the importance of large convection ovens for cooking multiple items at once (the key for actual cooks who want to serve meals timed well and efficiently), or how much a pantry will need to hold when you're working with more than tropeaka powders. I think she has so much in her pantry now only because she had to test out the recipes she stole/presented to her created. She just comes off as a total inauthentic poser (yes, welcome to 2004). How does that make anyone want to buy this app when it just is another obvious cash grab and not an actual "passion". Her passion is actually making her own meals so she can control the ingredients.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Again not an original idea there Sez. The toddler interview style it very similar to aymieandgracie on tik tok (@aymieo91 on Instagram)

Reactions: 6
I agree with everything you guys have said re the kitchen and the problematic video. If I wanted to organise my pantry and went on youtube I would want advice on HOW to do it, it was just her complaining and shopping......boring!!!

I can't believe she is launching a cooking proDJeckt in FOUR days and is only really promoting it now.... all she has done is a countdown timer on her stories and mentioned that it is happening with a few quick video teasers. Most influencers launching projects will announce it months out and build more hype? Share the instagram page etc.... like what is she even doing????

Her pantry is literally the same size as mine btw, and I live in a 1 bedroom town house.

Reactions: 30
hahaha I’m dying at the comments on Sezzy’s new video - literally hyping themselves up for being ‘sneaky detectives’ when they worked out the name of the app from the multiple times Sarah wore her Sunee apron. And then there’s us over here who have known for MONTHS because we have ACTUAL ‘sneaky detectives’ who look at patents and tit and don’t just read a name.

Also I was checking the Sunee IG just then but only now noticed that the logo isn’t centred on the profile photo - I might be nitpicking but if this was your dReAm pRoJeKt wouldn’t you put a bit more effort into making sure everything is neatly and professionally presented? So many things just make the app look like it’s been slapped together by an unqualified person who doesn’t really care (though that is an accurate sentiment about Sarah)
4667A7EF-8C65-4F90-A946-770254AFF5EA.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sunee website has had a little refresh to since the last time I look at it. The abundance of errors in the formatting of the T&C's and Privacy Policy are probably a good indication to the quality of the product it will be.

Still can't believe how last minute everything is for something that was apparently so long in the works - set the release date another week or two away and have everything perfect.

Reactions: 34
Kurt saying to Focean "Fox who are you talking to" like if Fox was a weirdo, you can hear that in the tone of Kurt's voice. But hey, it is absolutely normal when Sezza makes him look at himself in the selfie camera asking him to say Hi to her friends. They are fucked up.

Those teeth.. comparing to Tahlia , Sezza really looks like a horse. They are huge!
this!! why are they always making out like their son is a werido on social media. a glimpse of what's to come in his life it seems like since they always do it to each other. talk about toxic AF!

and in regards to her nuuu campaign video. just another one that makes no sense. i literally just don't understand how people don't see how much of a joke she is - everything she does i get secondhand embarrassment 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Sunee website has had a little refresh to since the last time I look at it. The abundance of errors in the formatting of the T&C's and Privacy Policy are probably a good indication to the quality of the product it will be.

Still can't believe how last minute everything is for something that was apparently so long in the works - set the release date another week or two away and have everything perfect.
Did she get rid of that section allowing her to contact employers?

Reactions: 5

Just had a skim over the T&Cs and omg the grammar and punctuation is woeful! Completely unprofessional, how can you even take them seriously!? I doubt anybody qualified slapped this together and I doubt they have a leg to stand on if anybody had legal issues with them.

On another note, why does she have such dramatic and cringe worthy body gestures when talking on her Insta stories. Who honestly talks like that?? Does Kurt not think WTF!? 😳

Reactions: 21
Saying it w
Can we just take a moment for...

Things that made me go "!?!?!" in Sarah's last YT video:

Driving while vlogging. (I get it use to be the thing, but we have evolved to realize that it's probably NOT the safest?!)

2. Telling Kurt this isn't a "VLOG", it's an organization video and that he needs to talk about that if he wants to be in it. All while she doesn't start "organizing" until minute 11 of the 16 minute video... with no tips or tricks... just taking overpriced containers, labeled them, and refilled them and put them back all on the same cramped shelf.

3. Says she wants ants a Pinterest home which is why she is doing this organization. (Another reason I have not liked her content in her new home because it doesn't feel like a home, it's literally a Sarah's Day hype house.)

4. Paid 250 for the second round of containers. (so let's say her other ones cost her only 150 and that's almost HALF A THOUSAND DOLLARS ON CONTAINERS FOR A SINGLE bleeping SHELF INSIDE OF HER CUPBOARD. HOW "REAL" of you!!!)

5. Has to label the cashews "raw cashews" just for the ~ViBeZ~

6. Rants about lifting others up showing kindness when every time she gets a "slightly" negative comment on her social media she retaliates back with the sassiest responses and silences POC in the past when they tried explaining how what she was doing was hurtful.

7. She looks PALE as hell with her new camera instead of her normal "nachurally blonde godesh vibes"!

Am I missing anything?!
Saying buying the tubs is a two person job and wondering how she will do it alone...then calls her sister to come with her so she has that 'second person'...🤭🤣🤣🤣 where her sister says, you just wanted me to come and help you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.