Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly makes ZERO sense! She just looks like the cranky witch she is, at least the mask is finally slipping and she’s not able to uphold the whole “sunshine” personality bullshit anymore!
I haven’t watched it, but based of the pictures uploaded here, I’m guessing she is going for, if you are busy with family, work, etc,and stressed about what to cook for dinner. Here’s an app for you!!”

Reactions: 6
I agree with everything you guys have said re the kitchen and the problematic video. If I wanted to organise my pantry and went on youtube I would want advice on HOW to do it, it was just her complaining and shopping......boring!!!

I can't believe she is launching a cooking proDJeckt in FOUR days and is only really promoting it now.... all she has done is a countdown timer on her stories and mentioned that it is happening with a few quick video teasers. Most influencers launching projects will announce it months out and build more hype? Share the instagram page etc.... like what is she even doing????

Her pantry is literally the same size as mine btw, and I live in a 1 bedroom town house.
And shes only filming the atcual announcement today. And struggling with it, apparently "bEcAuSe I cArE sO mUcH"
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
If you Google variarions of "Sarahs Day Sunee" or "sunee app" Tattle is the top result 😂👏👏
It would be awesome if that was the case, but I have a feeling that might be the search outcomes customised to you. Google/search engines generate different results for different people/demographics. But let's hope that happens for some of the stans too

Reactions: 16
This pains me to say but Sarah looks pretty today, her hair and makeup looks good and she's using no filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is the outfit she’s wearing today. It honestly looks like when a child puts on their mums clothes. Why does she have to wear everything so oversized and weird looking

Reactions: 23
Not scuzzy trying to get sympathy that she has a stutter now... can we please keep an ear out in the announcement video for her starting sentences normally. I have a feeling she’s already trying to deflect any negativity, you can’t bully her about the cookinga prodject because she has a stutter guys. Please, give me a break. It’s offensive to people who actually struggle with a stutter to now add that to your list of things you’ve made up about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah great idea filming something important for your 3 year long (of course the timeline keeps changing) project, four days out from launch. Once again they leave things until the last minute and going off what she has said has clearly fucked it up, will likely want to re-film it and then still complain she isn’t happy with it.

If you want everything to be perfect, why wouldn’t you write down speaking points on big pieces of cardboard and invest the time into getting things right.

This close to launch you should only be double checking everything, not creating new content/components.

This girl is the epitome of unprofessional. No idea how she can consider herself a boss babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What is the outfit she’s wearing today. It honestly looks like when a child puts on their mums clothes. Why does she have to wear everything so oversized and weird looking
She just needs the tie up the playsuit properly.

Reactions: 8
Hi Sarah.

Do you know what can really help with nerves!? PREPERATION!!! You have known the content, and launch date, and all the information required to construct your launch video for a LONG time! Be an adult, sit down, write what you want to say, edit it, create drafts, practice it.

You do not have a stutter, everyone stumbles over their words when they don't know how to say something.

Okay Bye Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
From her stories:

She says she’s been dreaming of Sunee since July 2018. SEH, I thought you had been dreaming of this since you were a wee baby in the kitchen?

Add quick flex of the Cartier bracelet, there’s nothing she loves more than flaunting a free luxury good

Her face captures how I felt watching her stories. Also is her face getting longer and longer to anyone else?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her story today, the little boomerang of her in the play suit - she writes: ‘haven’t worn this since before getting pregnant’. Did anyone notice how she tightens the elastic waist then let’s it go, almost to show how lose it is? Like look at me im skinnier now than I was before I had a baby ? Is that just me ? Lol

Reactions: 25
It would be awesome if that was the case, but I have a feeling that might be the search outcomes customised to you. Google/search engines generate different results for different people/demographics. But let's hope that happens for some of the stans too
Yeah I do 100% appreciate Google does that and it may not be the same for everyone worldwide. But I did also get the same result on my work computer which has never looked up anything Sarah/tattle related.

I imagine when the website is properly launched it will rank higher, but let's hope we stay on the 1st page still!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.