Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: her sh*tty Esmi sponsorship -
She shows the products applied on her hands. It’s facial skincare. If her skin is so fab from Esmi, “I never wear make-up”, why not show applied to face?
Who else noticed the fact she has to read the label for each product, the bottles are different colours yet she still has to read the label?
Companies should care about influencers selling products properly, putting effort into memorising information and selling like a proper spokesperson. But no. They just choose the biggest influenzer with the most sheepy followers.

Also Sarah your skin is not sensitive. You use “all natural” products absolutely filled with essential oils and fragrance. Just call your skin acne-prone. It’s alright. Your sheep will still think you cured most of your acne with your magic fun-free diet.

Reactions: 43
So the 5 bridesmaids - 2 Sisters, Tanika, Her cousin? and Sophie?
Or would her interior designer bestie Maddie?

I said to my bridesmaids - This is the colour, you can pick any of these dresses. There were all the same fabric but different styles and shades. I have 4 bridesmaids. They all chose a style that suited their body and I wanted them to feel comfortable and confident. I let them do their hair however they wanted, they could wear flats or heels. I didn't care.

How do we think she will dress them?

Reactions: 15
Anyone willing to do the cliff notes on her video? I stopped giving her views after Fox was born.

Reactions: 16
- Apparently she has already filmed this 3 times. I believe this actually the third time it has been filmed. ‘The world doesn’t want her to talk about her wedding’ e.g. dogs barking, jack hammering etc etc

- Spent the whole weekend planning (on her digital detox lol)

- She is sharing all the juicy wedding goss with us, her best friends

- 2 minute 20 second Esmi plug where she mentions her promo code twice

- Fox will be ring bearer but he is so HiGh EnErGy so they will need to tie the rings to the cushion since it is an outdoor wedding the rings might go flying into the ocean

- Wedding to be held at favourite place eva, where she is so present at Elements. A resort in none other than Byron Bay for anyone who has missed it. Confirmed miss religious is not getting married in a church

- Wedding will be so easy since the ceremony and reception is all at Elements

- For her, weddings she has loved are not just about the aesthetics but about the feel

- 5 bridesmaids (2 sisters, tanika and ? ?). She hasn’t told them yet but in their soul they know. She is getting them gold chain bracelets with their initial

- Control Queen has a better idea of what she wants them to wear now that she’s picked her dress but in the same breath doesn’t really care what they wear (as if) as long as they are comfortable 3

- The dress……….. (this is another bestie chat)
But we are not bridesmaids, just guests at the wedding
She tried to make a dress mood board but it was very inconsistent
She went to 3 stores didn’t love any dresses until the last one she went to which is the same boutique her older sister got her dress at
Fox had to get babysat for her to go wedding dress shopping with her sisters and Tanika
She found her classic me dress. Went back to try it on for the second time. She said its super her and super Sezzy but she didn’t have that ‘yes’ moment where she knew it was meant to be her dress
Owner asks her to try on another dress from the same designer in her size because when you try on wedding dress they’re obviously not in your size. She was trying on size 12 dresses which obviously had to be clamped because she’s actually a size 8.
She ended up liking this dress. Tanika already asked her to try it on the first time and she shut her down because it wasn’t her style.
She leaves the boutique not having ordered a dress. Now we have Dress A (the size 12 dress) and Dress B (the size 8 dress).
Dress A had her heart but she felt to flustered so she made a collage of the ‘polar opposite’ dresses and asked six close friends (who? lol) for their opinion and no one gave her an answer
She had to order the dress otherwise it wouldn’t be ready for her May wedding. Busy boss milf mum doesn’t have time to go back to the boutique because she’s so busy so she HAS to pick off the photos.
She orders Dress A and pays the deposit. Feels empty inside and flat. Boutique owner sends her emojis of “champagne, flowers and woo” and scuz is like “eh. no. i’m not feeling like that”
Goes to the gym because thats where she thinks best and mid burpee it comes to her that she needs to order the other dress. She runs to her phone and says “I know I’m the most annoying customer you’ve ever had”. Changes her mind. All good because they haven’t ordered the dress. The owner texts her again, “champagne, flowers, fireworks” and she feels “champagne, flowers, fireworks in her soul”
Ordering Dress A and feeling the regret made her know she needed to order Dress B.

- Usual Byron flowers are dried palms and she loves that but it’s been done
She’s not going total neutral or total pink. Somewhere in between.

- She is getting a wedding planner but she says she is a CONTROL FREAK and so she wants to be involved in picking everything but in terms of it all coming together and running smoothly on the day she doesn’t want any part of it

- Getting ‘deep’ talking about budget - “This is a safe space, a kind space, we don’t open the doors to the mean people, to the trolls, to the haterz with a z”
Again, we are her friends this is a personal sit down chat
No idea how much wedding stuff cost cause ‘wedding tax’
Being realistic about COVID rules have 3 different guest lists, 150 people, 120 people and 70 people. Apparently if another wave hit they would be all g to go ahead with their 70 people wedding
She’s “heard through the grapevine” that restrictions on dancing at weddings could be lifted by May
In her mind she’s planning for a wedding of 120 people (sorry to those 30 who just got axed)
Byron weddings are beautiful but not cheap. A base Byron wedding is AUD$50k excluding flowers. They do not want to go above and beyond but housing her family, Kurt’s family and their wedding party for a few days before and they are also getting flowers, cake and entertainment (likely a live performer) but don’t worry guys she isn’t getting fire dancers even though Focean would love it
She does not have a locked in budget because she doesn’t know how much things are (think she is forgetting a budget is based off how much you’re willing to spend rather than just the cost of what you want)
Her flowers may be 5k or 10k she has no idea
Getting a 3 course dinner + drinks (base drinks since they aren’t big drinkers)

- Baby #2
They already feel like a family since they’re engaged, have a house, a dog, and a child
They ‘feel’ married
They want to be legally married before their second baby
She is clucky. Inserts definition of clucky. Uses word clucky in definition.
The past 2 months have been baby fever and she is getting hot and stingy boobs which is what happens when lactating and they’re missing a newborn
They’re trying on their honeymoon but she is hesitant because she doesn’t want people to ask if she is pregnant or trying etc etc
Reminds people to be kind because it can be hard to get pregnant (no mention of PCOS and how this may impact) and they might not pregnant as quick as Fox.

- WED SHRED
Comes with negative connotations but she doesn’t know any brides who haven’t gone for a walk/eaten healthy/increased their fitness to look their best on their wedding day. Tells people to do whatever makes you feel happy and confident
For her, she is very confident in her body and routine right now. If she trained harder or ate cleaner she think she would spiral off no balance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
D53DEF64-3082-4E89-92D1-3C1F28F23424.jpeg

checking her latest post.....these comments all seem innocent enough. They could be real. Most these accounts do have ‘bot’ vibe. So maybe she does buy comments??

• Haha
Reactions: 60
- Apparently she has already filmed this 3 times. I believe this actually the third time it has been filmed. ‘The world doesn’t want her to talk about her wedding’ e.g. dogs barking, jack hammering etc etc

- Spent the whole weekend planning (on her digital detox lol)

- She is sharing all the juicy wedding goss with us, her best friends

- 2 minute 20 second Esmi plug where she mentions her promo code twice

- Fox will be ring bearer but he is so HiGh EnErGy so they will need to tie the rings to the cushion since it is an outdoor wedding the rings might go flying into the ocean

- Wedding to be held at favourite place eva, where she is so present at Elements. A resort in none other than Byron Bay for anyone who has missed it. Confirmed miss religious is not getting married in a church

- Wedding will be so easy since the ceremony and reception is all at Elements

- For her, weddings she has loved are not just about the aesthetics but about the feel

- 5 bridesmaids (2 sisters, tanika and ? ?). She hasn’t told them yet but in their soul they know. She is getting them gold chain bracelets with their initial

- Control Queen has a better idea of what she wants them to wear now that she’s picked her dress but in the same breath doesn’t really care what they wear (as if) as long as they are comfortable 3

- The dress……….. (this is another bestie chat)
But we are not bridesmaids, just guests at the wedding
She tried to make a dress mood board but it was very inconsistent
She went to 3 stores didn’t love any dresses until the last one she went to which is the same boutique her older sister got her dress at
Fox had to get babysat for her to go wedding dress shopping with her sisters and Tanika
She found her classic me dress. Went back to try it on for the second time. She said its super her and super Sezzy but she didn’t have that ‘yes’ moment where she knew it was meant to be her dress
Owner asks her to try on another dress from the same designer in her size because when you try on wedding dress they’re obviously not in your size. She was trying on size 12 dresses which obviously had to be clamped because she’s actually a size 8.
She ended up liking this dress. Tanika already asked her to try it on the first time and she shut her down because it wasn’t her style.
She leaves the boutique not having ordered a dress. Now we have Dress A (the size 12 dress) and Dress B (the size 8 dress).
Dress A had her heart but she felt to flustered so she made a collage of the ‘polar opposite’ dresses and asked six close friends (who? lol) for their opinion and no one gave her an answer
She had to order the dress otherwise it wouldn’t be ready for her May wedding. Busy boss milf mum doesn’t have time to go back to the boutique because she’s so busy so she HAS to pick off the photos.
She orders Dress A and pays the deposit. Feels empty inside and flat. Boutique owner sends her emojis of “champagne, flowers and woo” and scuz is like “eh. no. i’m not feeling like that”
Goes to the gym because thats where she thinks best and mid burpee it comes to her that she needs to order the other dress. She runs to her phone and says “I know I’m the most annoying customer you’ve ever had”. Changes her mind. All good because they haven’t ordered the dress. The owner texts her again, “champagne, flowers, fireworks” and she feels “champagne, flowers, fireworks in her soul”
Ordering Dress A and feeling the regret made her know she needed to order Dress B.

- Usual Byron flowers are dried palms and she loves that but it’s been done
She’s not going total neutral or total pink. Somewhere in between.

- She is getting a wedding planner but she says she is a CONTROL FREAK and so she wants to be involved in picking everything but in terms of it all coming together and running smoothly on the day she doesn’t want any part of it

- Getting ‘deep’ talking about budget - “This is a safe space, a kind space, we don’t open the doors to the mean people, to the trolls, to the haterz with a z”
Again, we are her friends this is a personal sit down chat
No idea how much wedding stuff cost cause ‘wedding tax’
Being realistic about COVID rules have 3 different guest lists, 150 people, 120 people and 70 people. Apparently if another wave hit they would be all g to go ahead with their 70 people wedding
She’s “heard through the grapevine” that restrictions on dancing at weddings could be lifted by May
In her mind she’s planning for a wedding of 120 people (sorry to those 30 who just got axed)
Byron weddings are beautiful but not cheap. A base Byron wedding is AUD$50k excluding flowers. They do not want to go above and beyond but housing her family, Kurt’s family and their wedding party for a few days before and they are also getting flowers, cake and entertainment (likely a live performer) but don’t worry guys she isn’t getting fire dancers even though Focean would love it
She does not have a locked in budget because she doesn’t know how much things are (think she is forgetting a budget is based off how much you’re willing to spend rather than just the cost of what you want)
Her flowers may be 5k or 10k she has no idea
Getting a 3 course dinner + drinks (base drinks since they aren’t big drinkers)

- Baby #2
They already feel like a family since they’re engaged, have a house, a dog, and a child
They ‘feel’ married
They want to be legally married before their second baby
She is clucky. Inserts definition of clucky. Uses word clucky in definition.
The past 2 months have been baby fever and she is getting hot and stingy boobs which is what happens when lactating and they’re missing a newborn
They’re trying on their honeymoon but she is hesitant because she doesn’t want people to ask if she is pregnant or trying etc etc
Reminds people to be kind because it can be hard to get pregnant (no mention of PCOS and how this may impact) and they might not pregnant as quick as Fox.

- WED SHRED
Comes with negative connotations but she doesn’t know any brides who haven’t gone for a walk/eaten healthy/increased their fitness to look their best on their wedding day. Tells people to do whatever makes you feel happy and confident
For her, she is very confident in her body and routine right now. If she trained harder or ate cleaner she think she would spiral off no balance
You’re my hero for this recap. Doing the Lord’s work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Should the ad be declared in the title? I don't really know the laws in Australia around declaration of sponsors and ads.
It's considered a good faith act to include "#sponsored" or "#ad", but from what I understand the new code doesn't enforce that

Reactions: 9
Gosh she is really all over instagram these days. Truly manic episode

Reactions: 12
I think since Fox went to hospital for a few hours the other week, she’s been manic. I can’t even keep up with her bs. Nothing makes sense. Is she just really stressed?

She thinks her app will be out for Christmas, does she not realise that’s 3 weeks away?

Reactions: 21
FE20FDDE-5338-4594-9F57-A7096C6BD087.png

now we know where she buys the bots from... EDIT: I wanted to remove my info from the photo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
holy tit guys, I thought ya'll were exaggerating about buying comments but go to her last post and scroll through comments.... they literally are all like that.... I'm SHOOK. LIKE WHAT!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
D5BDBF52-835C-4D84-A5FF-013A0A3919BF.png

bottom left photo is 100% the Fisher’s. Could’ve just used a stock photo but instead let’s throw shade at a couple who have been through a rough year and who actually produce good content/work for it.

I’m also willing to bet she Steph Claire Smith’s it and her dress shows off her abs the way she was carrying on about how “it’s not her style”. She’ll have a dress code with a colour to match her aesthetic. She’ll draw inspo from the Miller’s, the Muehlenbeck’s and the Fisher’s who all had very instagramable weddings and had similar colour schemes which there’s no shame in since it’s a good aesthetic.

She also shits me because she says “no shade ... your vibe, your style” while sitting in front of DRIED PLANTS. Make it make sense you lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yup. You can buy comments. You write them all before hand and they come from Bot accounts.

I'm tempted to pay $5 and give her 200 comments on her next post saying 'SCAM!!!!!' 'SCAMMM!!!!!!'
Just like what happened to S&S :ROFLMAO:
Please do! I think that is money worth spent🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
View attachment 333688

bottom left photo is 100% the Fisher’s. Could’ve just used a stock photo but instead let’s throw shade at a couple who have been through a rough year and who actually produce good content/work for it.

I’m also willing to bet she Steph Claire Smith’s it and her dress shows off her abs the way she was carrying on about how “it’s not her style”. She’ll have a dress code with a colour to match her aesthetic. She’ll draw inspo from the Miller’s, the Muehlenbeck’s and the Fisher’s who all had very instagramable weddings and had similar colour schemes which there’s no shame in since it’s a good aesthetic.

She also shits me because she says “no shade ... your vibe, your style” while sitting in front of DRIED PLANTS. Make it make sense you lunatic.
What on god's green earth is this filter??? She looks like she is suffering from jaundice. Her lips are brown looking (in a sick way, not a cute or makeup way). Why would you think this a good color balance on your videos? "Yes, I would like to look as though toxins have stopped filtering from my blood. Let me make myself look like the neutral color palette I am "no shade" referencing in this video, that makes total sense."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup. You can buy comments. You write them all before hand and they come from Bot accounts.

I'm tempted to pay $5 and give her 200 comments on her next post saying 'SCAM!!!!!' 'SCAMMM!!!!!!'
Just like what happened to S&S :ROFLMAO:
I'd crowdfund this 🤣🤣🤣 Imagine if we all contributed $5 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just watched her latest YT video. The recap you guys did was spot on btw.
The chatty style of the video I Defo think she has adopted a bit of a Whitney Simmons feel with the way she talks and the editing techniques. And she is so fake, sickly sweet and rehearsed ... making sure she is sounding like she’s a nice not so person like us. But we are not fooled are we!! As usual she will never disclose what is going to be wedding gifted and what is paid for,... probably why she can’t talk about the budget.

Reactions: 27
Lol the real reason Sarah had to record the wedding Q&A three times is because the sponsorship didn't approve of the video.. FOR SURE

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.