Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 333135
checking her latest post.....these comments all seem innocent enough. They could be real. Most these accounts do have ‘bot’ vibe. So maybe she does buy comments??
These accounts don't even follow her. I know you get randoms like and comment on your posts sometimes but there's way too many to just be a coincidence imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% she buys her followers and comments. Like user classicar would comment on Sarah’s video 🙊
54AA60F7-41DB-441E-A9D0-B584ABDB6A47.jpeg

B8C5FA48-32C3-45BA-9020-795E3B722554.jpeg

also there are so many one word comments which makes it so obvious 😬 poor Sarah must be desperate to buy comments

841C9654-F37D-49EC-B19D-326F59171927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What on earth am I looking at right now?? This appropriating liar is really out there trying to be as racist as possible!! This is clearly black face! She’s completely altered her ethnicity and anyone seeing her for the first time wouldn’t think she’s Caucasian. Why is she STILL getting away with this tit!
26831F9F-337B-4738-B6E4-FAA6E1EAAEA4.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
what on earth is going on with Sarah? I’m just waiting for her Britney Spears moment and for her to shave her hair, she’s a lunatic. What will she do next is the real question?! I can’t with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I was looking at just her body, I would think she was a black girl. I think someone mentioned it but sent this to the woman on tiktok that does the black or white girl clips

Reactions: 17
JC that tan + filter. This is beyond her pretending to be olive skinned instead of white. What is going on inside her head?

Reactions: 16
aside from the obvious issue with the black fishing in her pyjama stories, coming from a retail background 2nd week of December is WAY too late to be launching anything you want to tie to Christmas. Christmas product drops first week November. Didn’t she do this last year with the fox pyjamas and then heaps of people had issues with them not arriving on time for Xmas?? Couldn’t be more obvious that no planning actually goes into this stuff - it’s not like it’s a Christmas campaign that’s been planned since June, they’ve just decided to do pyjamas and gone hey let’s smack Christmas on the advertising??

Reactions: 35
Came here to comment on that ridiculous tan but you all beat me to it.

Are POC not offended????
I can’t speak for them, but that tan+filter is bleeping too far.

Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.