Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 340380
Im sorry, does this girl have any bleeping clue of fitness and exercising??? This movement combination does not make any sense at all, like do you want to train your legs with that single leg deadlift or do you wanna train your arms?? And where is the form and control in her movements? I’m sorry I just hate all these fitness influencers sharing „FuLl BoDy“ movement patterns that don’t make any sense. You can’t really concentrate on either of the movements and with that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles .. No wonder sarahs doesn’t look as fit as she wants to make us all believe, I honestly think all her at home Workouts are super inefficient and ineffective if you want to build muscle/tone up.
Sorry for this long rant 😅
Aaaand here we have exhibit A about why people shouldn’t trust influencers that have no knowledge or study into health and fitness.
Seriously, it’s like she just threw together exercises that she’s seen at Pilates, strength and HIIT classes and mashed it into one “movement”.

Reactions: 22
I know the engagement vlog was already discussed and is off topic right now, but there is one thing I wanted to mention. I remember quite well that she had her nails done shortly before that trip. She wanted them long and white. Then one day before the engagement moment and before they leave hawaii she got them removed. I mean. You are on your short 5 days holidays with a baby (with freshly done nails) and you bother to look for a nail salon to get them removed just before you leave your vacay (and arrives back home where you can do it)? Those were gel/acrylic nails, so she didn't just chipped them off by herself, specially when you see her hand with THE ring, they look nice after the fake ones were removed. So. My point is. Why would she do that? Did she knew he was going to ask her, so she prepared her hand to look nice and natural for the ring 💍, because maybe she thought with those fake nails it would look a bit cheap? It's just my thought. Because otherwise I don't understand why ffs would a mother of a nuuborn with freshly done nails for her 5 day vacation bother and spend the time (even if it's 30min , you are on your holiday and you can spend it better with your kid!)getting them removed just before you go back home?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
For me it was around this time last year, when Kurt was filming himself (and Sarah in the background) making fun of a guy pushing a stroller (if I remember correctly, there was a dog sitting in the stroller) on the other side of the road. The way they were making fun of that guy was just so mean, and it hurt me on a personal level because I lost my twin babies just some weeks/months prior due to them being born prematurely.
They had no business with why that guy would be pushing a dog in a stroller, and if I had a dog who was unable to walk, I would have used my twins' stroller to take my dog for a walk.
Lurker but just wanted to send a huge hug your way. I also lost a child when I was 8 months pregnant and I had a very hard time with that. I have been the crazy woman who pushed around a stroller with no baby in it. This was a couple of months after it happened, I'd wait for my husband to leave for work and go to this park near out house and walk around. It was just a real crappy time in my life and looking back I'd probably been devastated if someone mocked me like that and put in on social media for everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I know the engagement vlog was already discussed and is off topic right now, but there is one thing I wanted to mention. I remember quite well that she had her nails done shortly before that trip. She wanted them long and white. Then one day before the engagement moment and before they leave hawaii she got them removed. I mean. You are on your short 5 days holidays with a baby (with freshly done nails) and you bother to look for a nail salon to get them removed just before you leave your vacay (and arrives back home where you can do it)? Those were gel/acrylic nails, so she didn't just chipped them off by herself, specially when you see her hand with THE ring, they look nice after the fake ones were removed. So. My point is. Why would she do that? Did she knew he was going to ask her, so she prepared her hand to look nice and natural for the ring 💍, because maybe she thought with those fake nails it would look a bit cheap? It's just my thought. Because otherwise I don't understand why ffs would a mother of a nuuborn with freshly done nails for her 5 day vacation bother and spend the time (even if it's 30min , you are on your holiday and you can spend it better with your kid!)getting them removed just before you go back home?
I bet she got them done cause she had an idea that Kurt was gonna propose, but then towards the end of the trip she probably thought he wasn’t going to so she deliberately went and got them removed to show Kurt she was disappointed. I can imagine her telling him “Look after Fox I am gonna get my nails removed because I am not gonna be taking pictures of my hands anyway... 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Just came across Sarah's first youtube video on her channel - she seems so young here and weird to watch videos where she hasn't met Kurt yet (I only started following when she became pregnant). But what stuck out to me was her saying at around 3:26 "I used to eat whatever, I used to eat Maccas, lollies, bread, yogurt, milk, all that kind of stuff" - what?! In her head bread/milk/yogurt are essentially junk food, which I just find sad. I guess she's been this way forever but just sad now that she has such a huge platform to spread it to

Who “craves” steamed vegetables? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait.... so all Kurt wants for his bday is to pause and have some family time, and she vlogs it.........? Also why does she have to include in her caption that she made him a cake? Also why can’t she just let people have normal junk food?????

Ok sorry for the double post. But this church “c3” has churches all over the world. The lead pastors are from Australia are actually insane. The c3 churches in the states are very vocal trump supporters telling all their people to vote for trump from stage and all over their social media. also they are refusing to follow covid protocol having outbreaks at their churches saying covid is fake and encouraging the people who go to their churches to ignore all the rules. My parents go to a c3 church location in Canada and even they are vocal about supporting trump and saying covid is fake and all that. It’s completely insane.

Why am I not surprised they support this church lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
‘Sarah for my birthday this year, I just want a break. A break from social media and just enjoy family time.’

‘Okay Kurt that’s fine, can I vlog it? Then I can do a few posts about a digital detox, my stans will lap that up. Happy Birthday....I’ll make some of that delicious healthy sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan rocky road. It’s a recipe I found on that website I mentioned, I’ll take some photos for the cookbook. You’ll love it.
I need to plug my new Barbie range as well, it isn’t selling well so I just need to stand in front of the mirror for an hour. If I get a decent shot, will you make my arms thinner and give me a thigh gap....gotta look like Barbie. I’m not actually very tan right now, use yours darkest filter because I need the Instagram engagement, happy birthday. Love you’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Who “craves” steamed vegetables? 😂
Honestly, I do. I know I'm weird, but I am completely crazy about veggies (except potatoes eww) and fruit (but fruit gives me eczema so I eat it rarely and suffer for it but oh boy do I enjoy). Ummmm thinking about some steamed cauliflower now YUM my husband though looks like he's about to vomit with the idea of that hahaha

Reactions: 19
Warning: Sezzy Active Wear Will Give You Saggy Tits! Seriously, this is the most unsupportive, unflattering bra top I've ever seen. And this is on a regular, average-sized girl. Imagine how much worse it would be on someone larger-breasted. The flimsy straps and soft stretchy fabric are so wrong for an exercise bra - whoever designed this should be shot.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8

That one although I’m not sure what a box gap is.

I was trying to figure out Australia sizes and they I realised then are the same as UK sizes.
So I’d say she looks a 8-10. I’m a UK size 10 but I’m 5ft 10 - I’d never say I was a ‘tiny human’ or ‘extra small’

We don’t have many shops that do s/m/l
Primark do 6-8 (XS) 8-10 (S) 10-12(M) 12-14 (L) 14-16 (XL) 16-18 (XXL) and so on......

So if everyone saying they have to size up, why is Sezzy sizing down?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does she realise how much of a stuck up a*hole she sounds? This is not funny in the slightest. Maybe if you just said ‘omg Mum I said peanut butter instead of avo on my toast’ but instead you have to throw in words like organic and activated... why on earth would anyone want to be friends with you, let alone date you??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Does she realise how much of a stuck up a*hole she sounds? This is not funny in the slightest. Maybe if you just said ‘omg Mum I said peanut butter instead of avo on my toast’ but instead you have to throw in words like organic and activated... why on earth would anyone want to be friends with you, let alone date you??
Read that 5x to check if that chick really wrote that. Wonder how she thinks humans evolved all up to 2021 without avo on organic sourdough and activated what

Also to mothers out there, if you are feeding your kid butter on standard bread and standard peanut butter, pls don't feel bad. Scuz just wants to position herself as superior mother but yet can't change her kid's nappies when they're full.
Also loving and bonding with your kid is above everything. Your kid won't remember activated almond tit, but will remember you giving them love and support and for sure will remember fun activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Everyone! I can't start the new thread now and was wondering if someone else can start it. Just check which title got the most votes and go from there. Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.