Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she is so full of tit! I don't believe a word of this hogwash. She lives in an instragramable fake ass world 🤮.
IMG_20201202_181153.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
C5008DF2-A5C1-43F7-B020-7B9958596726.jpeg
2290E06E-8C70-425B-B9D9-072C9918E0FC.png

F1BB0254-B2B9-4FF3-89B7-28CADD17098C.jpeg

I don’t believe she has curly hair. Does curly hair method, slicks it back for a sweaty workout, bobbles in her hair make tit looking curls she has to fix with ghd. Is feeling herself, probably stares at herself in the mirror for 5mins before taking a photo.
Gross.

I really hope she only has boys and doesn’t ever have a girl.

P.S the whole point in curly gurl method is letting your hair find it’s natural curl, it takes a while for that to happen. My friend always had a little wave and she’s doing curly girl and does have curls now. I don’t think it works if your hair is straight to begin with.....what is she on? Her hair has never been curly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
lol 1400 new followers, not suspicious at all........
I bet they’ve done paid advertisement or something. No wonder she is manic posting today, gotta make it seem all goalzzz for the new followers. The post about Fox confirmed it. Look at me i’m such a heartfelt mum, i love my baby, this is a nice positive vibeszzz only Instagram. Eghh. Also, someone send that picture to that tiktoker who does the “black girl or really tan white girl” videos cause damn. If you cut her head off i couldn’t tell.

Also, that’s not lasagna 😤😤😤 a sweet potato bake at best. And she still managed to misspell it ffs. Someone call gordon ramsay honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Must have been watching too much Kath and Kim that day to dream that. It's all I can hear when she calls him Foxy 🤢

Seriously feel so sorry for the poor kid with that name when he's older.
Far out Abby could pass for the Epponnee Rae poodle too 😂 I think you’ve just found the real source of her inspo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I have many thoughts so bear with me:

1-Saying "she" for inanimate objects is not an Australian thing. Everybody and their aunts say this to sound woke.
2-As a real life woman with curly hair I think she has very minimal waves in her hair however, she wont be able to bring them to life with the curly girl method because she's too lazy and, as we all know, she can't bE BoTheRed to follow directions...
3-That matching set of shorts... I grew up in the 90s (like really grew up, was not born in the 90s) and to me that look is not only ugly AF, it does not flatter anyone who puts it on. You end up looking like a potato sac. Why would anyone think this looks good is beyond me.
4-That sweet potato bake looks atrocious.

Done for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
HAHAH I love how this thread today has been discussing about all her spelling errors and how unprofessional it is ... and next thing she posts about it on her stories making excuses for it 😂

Sarah, honey, this is your so called ‘job’, you should be proof reading all your stories/posts, that is a bloggers job and what is required. Stop making excuses for what is meant to be in the basic elements of your work. You’re just lazy.

I feel as though in a way she posted that to let us all know that she’s reading these threads. It was quite obvious as this has been a prime topic today, so .... hey Scuzzy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck she is so full of tit! I don't believe a word of this hogwash. She lives in an instragramable fake ass world 🤮.
View attachment 331480
Mmmm.. didn’t she say in a vlog or stories one day that it was KURT calling out that name?
Also.. some times I have whacked out stream, but I don’t make them reality! She must really love that name 😬

Reactions: 8
She’s going to push that poor child into hating the ocean. I live near her and it’s really such a beautiful place in the world, you really can almost walk out your front door with a board and jump in the water. But the way she is creating this false, totally fabricated persona of him before he can literally even speak is so sad. Like genuinely sad, I hope he does discover his own passions and make them his own. Like I hope he doesn’t hate the ocean or surfing in spite of his mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Off topic but couple threads ago someone have found the naturopath Sarah goes to who is openly anti-vax. Does anyone remember who it might be, or which thread it was on? Many thanks 💕
I think it was me if it's the one I'm thinking, it's not Hayden or cell to soul it was the label on the bottle of the concoction she was giving to fox, the older woman? I'll see if I can find it again haha

EDIT: Wait I found it "Marelle Burnum Burnum"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.