Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is a "bride bootay"? Not trying to read into it, just think it's a weird thing to say.

I hope she doesn't do her current repertoire of poses in their wedding photos (one of the main reasons they are having a wedding, content)... that would just look so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"My parents and Kurt and I actually don't own a microwave" I definitely remember her using one in her apartment but does anyone know if they have one in their new house? Could've sworn they did...

Reactions: 18
how's the butt wink on those tyre flips 🥴 awful form my back hurts just watching it
I wouldn't even attempt to lift that can barely lift myself out of bed each day at the moment but it made my back hurt. It just looked so wrong!

Reactions: 7
I remember last year they didn’t have a Christmas tree they had a tiny, “natchural” and “native Australian” wreath thing hanging on their hanging chair. Don’t think she’ll have a tree somehow.

Reactions: 9
"My parents and Kurt and I actually don't own a microwave" I definitely remember her using one in her apartment but does anyone know if they have one in their new house? Could've sworn they did...
I 100% remember her making a comment about how her mum doesn’t use one and she thought she wouldn’t either. But then when focks came along all went out the window and she started using one because it’s so much easier...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does the curly girl method to prevent using heat then curls it with her GHD. Honestly what a moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Does the curly girl method to prevent using heat then curls it with her GHD. Honestly what a moron.
She has no idea of what hair or beauty products she should be using, let alone how to use them properly. I know some people have naturally thin hair (and/or health conditions), but for someone who claims to be a health guru and is only in her late twenties it looks terrible. Constantly bleaching your hair, always wearing it up and not protecting it from heat/UV/etc the damage is more obvious.

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to say that’s her natural hair?
So she’s going to do a bunch of weighted exercises and grow muscle and then claim it was her ebook? But also claim she doesn’t care how she looks and only works out because she listens to her body?

Reactions: 26
Did anyone else think it was odd of Kurt to encourage/go on with the scared of the strom narrative with Fox last night? We took our little guy out on our balcony to watch it roll in and just explained the noises and the light so he wouldn’t be scared. I thought that was a normal thing to do. Not say “oh ooooo, are you sure your not scared” what an idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I never would have picked Skye Wheatley to be Sarah’s inspo, but funny that she’s back on curly girl after Skye has decided to do it... hasn’t she been blatantly copying stories lately too like between Fox and Forrest? Must be killing her that Skye is pregnant already and she has to wait for weird family’s approval post wedding to have her second.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.