Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t understand why she uses such extreme tan/smoothing filters on every single instagram story of herself.
i’ve seen lots of influencers lately (like shani) trying to not use filters on their stories and talking about how they became so reliant on them and forget that it’s creating an unhealthy image for young girls.
i swear sarah must have such a distorted image of herself vs reality

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Why does she keep trying to push the narrative that colouring her hair peach is soo damaging, I’m not a hairdresser but surely it’s the bleach, peach is just a colour put over the bleached hair. 🤷🏼‍♀️. Also curly girl method but let me use a GHD to make it actually look good, then she claim she made her hair curly purely nachurally with no heat or chemicals.
I honestly think that she is spiralling she’s ranting more than ever about absolutely nothing then nothing for a day, almost like someone has sat her down and said what are you doing stop saying stupid tit to your audience and then a day later she’s back at it.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Sorry if I offend anyone but I think the whole culture around “shredding for the wedding” is totally sick. You don’t see many guys doing it? I get maybe toning up or getting some beauty treatments to feel better on the day but losing weight and getting a bride booty and wed shred is so toxic. I’ve seen so many girls looking so different to their normal selves on their wedding day to what they look like every other day. Plus, Sarah’s wedding is almost 6 months away sis is going a bit hard a bit far out.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry if I got something wrong, but isn't curly girl method for cases where you actually have naturally curly hair but it was just ruined by years of being mistreated so you use the method to recover and bring back the natural curls? In that case, since Sarah has, like the rest of her family, genetically straight hair, where does she think she will end up?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Off topic but couple threads ago someone have found the naturopath Sarah goes to who is openly anti-vax. Does anyone remember who it might be, or which thread it was on? Many thanks 💕

Reactions: 6
Off topic but couple threads ago someone have found the naturopath Sarah goes to who is openly anti-vax. Does anyone remember who it might be, or which thread it was on? Many thanks 💕
@celltosoul on ig

Reactions: 4
Lol I had to go check out the ad they created after all the comments.

For two people whose jobs it is to create content, it’s bleeping garbage lol and I fail to see, as a consumer, how it correlates to the product. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well done guize #BOSSLADY

It looks like one of those tacky ads you see for stick on nails or something whilst scrolling through fb, not a world class product like Adobe. 🙄

edit: that video of her posing.... my brain malfunctioned from second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cell to soul is the nutritionist for her suPeR sEcREt food abomination projecKt.
Her naturopath is Hayden from Happy Healthy Wellbeing Centre (who seems more nuts than the nutritionist too, and takes the same line of “I know better than your doctor” - his blog is sickening)

EDIT: got caught in the cesspit of misinformation on his page and died a little inside. I also love that people like this potentials yoUr DoKtEr is kiLLiNg yOu with biG pHARMa - then go on to say that just because you aren’t sick you aren’t necessarily healthy, and then shill their own products. And he follows Pete Evans. Enough said.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"My parents and Kurt and I actually don't own a microwave" I definitely remember her using one in her apartment but does anyone know if they have one in their new house? Could've sworn they did...
Also, who gives a tit? It's obviously a dig at the fact that microwaves are ToXic.
I don't own a microwave simply because they're expensive, we have a small apartment, and I personally prefer to reheat on the stove because I find the end result to be less dry. But I don't have a kid, or 29 businesses to run, or a fiancee to boss around so I'm not as busy and therefore a microwave isn't necessary to me.

I never would have picked Skye Wheatley to be Sarah’s inspo, but funny that she’s back on curly girl after Skye has decided to do it... hasn’t she been blatantly copying stories lately too like between Fox and Forrest? Must be killing her that Skye is pregnant already and she has to wait for weird family’s approval post wedding to have her second.
Idk, curly girl was a huge trend a while ago. Everyone was doing it, which led to people with frizzy hair realising they have curly hair. It was all over my tiktok for weeks. Sarah does have naturally wavy/curly hair, I remember seeing videos of her after the beach where she didn't tie it up and her hair was wild. I would bet she gets it straightened

Reactions: 10
Their creepy Adobe ad has the same The Sims vibes as Sezzy’s Cronullafornia WhiteFox video. Methinks she spent way too much time creating the perfect character / life / home / everything on The Sims for years and now expects real life to turn out like that. Life isn’t a video game Sezzy. Grow up.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.