Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the lasagna comments have me dying 😂😂😂 it does look like an actual pile of dogs vomit, hahah I cant stop laughing that she would actually post that as a way to hype up the cooking project 😅😂😅

On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?

Reactions: 58
Poor S&S looks like they are getting no apology and I doubt a small business can afford legal support. What a bully

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
"I just don't watch over my stories"...what a load of sloppy "lasange" Sarah.

She is all she'd ever watch (just look at how many fan accounts she follows!). Then go ahead and block, delete, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck she is so full of tit! I don't believe a word of this hogwash. She lives in an instragramable fake ass world 🤮.
View attachment 331480
Well sarah... there are at least two of your followers who have named their babies “Fox Ocean” 😂😂😂 the only Tilse, but not the only fox ocean girlfriend.

Also, do we need to be dramatic about everything? Lol my partner and I have names picked out but it was because we were in the car for a long time and he often talks about how excited he is to have a family and I wrote all the names down so we can use in the future. I guess Kurt wasn’t in the convo even though I thought she said Kurt came up with it?

Reactions: 21
The girl with the cooking project “two years in the making” and the elusive release date isn’t even using a proper whisk to make her sauce.... she’s using a whisk that attaches to an electric mixer. Killing it sez!
I noticed that too!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The girl with the cooking project “two years in the making” and the elusive release date isn’t even using a proper whisk to make her sauce.... she’s using a whisk that attaches to an electric mixer. Killing it sez!
Her actual whisk is probably in that pile of festering, filthy dishes that miss DomEstIc PrInCesS fAiRy BoSs BaBe MiLf Gurrrrrrlllllllll has neglected to wash up for the past week.

• Haha
Some of the lasagna comments have me dying 😂😂😂 it does look like an actual pile of dogs vomit, hahah I cant stop laughing that she would actually post that as a way to hype up the cooking project 😅😂😅

On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?
She can’t tell the truth for nothing. She’s a walking contradiction. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She's pushing the chai because it's the only thing aside from bundles still on sale on the Tropeaka website after the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale. It probably didn't sell well and she was asked to sell it.

That abomination of a lasagna? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
I’m losing it over her curly girl method crap. Sarah, your hair is not curly. It’s barely even wavy. Can you please for once just not try to be such a “pick me” gal?

sincerely,
Girls with actual curly hair
came here to say this!

her hair is just so thin and damaged and clearly not curly that it just makes her hair look like a wavy mess. i have no problem with people doing the curly girl method to see if they do have curls (gatekeeping curly hair has become common somehow), but she needs TREATMENTS. she needs to stop heat and let her hair grow naturally and then see if it will curl. it’s not going to magically curl overnight after bleaching and using heat for so long.

Reactions: 20
Cell to soul is the nutritionist for her suPeR sEcREt food abomination projecKt.
Her naturopath is Hayden from Happy Healthy Wellbeing Centre (who seems more nuts than the nutritionist too, and takes the same line of “I know better than your doctor” - his blog is sickening)

EDIT: got caught in the cesspit of misinformation on his page and died a little inside. I also love that people like this potentials yoUr DoKtEr is kiLLiNg yOu with biG pHARMa - then go on to say that just because you aren’t sick you aren’t necessarily healthy, and then shill their own products. And he follows Pete Evans. Enough said.
So one thing that I remember so clearly from my naturopath, was that she said if you never get sick then something is wrong. It's normal to get sick every now and again, even for brief or long periods. But if you've never even had so much as the sniffles in years, then it's a sign your immune system is under functioning and unable to alert you to an illness, or that you lack total ability to recognise illness. I'd love someone more knowledgeable to weight in

Ok, just to add
YALL HAHAHHA. Go back and watch her Baby Name video at around 3:36. She says she's had the name Fox as a baby name for TWO YEARS, and they had discussed that name around 3 months into dating hahahahaha. I can't, wtf? You didn't had a dream that weekend???? The ONLY part of the name was "ocean" that she chose, but like... Idk, her post made it seem like she chose the full name, not just his middle name?

Idk about you lot, but I don't consider a middle name to be a huge deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So one thing that I remember so clearly from my naturopath, was that she said if you never get sick then something is wrong. It's normal to get sick every now and again, even for brief or long periods. But if you've never even had so much as the sniffles in years, then it's a sign your immune system is under functioning and unable to alert you to an illness, or that you lack total ability to recognise illness. I'd love someone more knowledgeable to weight in
That doesn't make sense. If you never get sick then it means you are healthy. The human body doesn't have a virus or an infection going on secretly in your body without alerting and making you know somehow. Of course cancer is a different topic. But in terms of a "normal sickness", there is definitely nothing wrong if you don't get sick for ages.

Reactions: 22
I just wanted to bring up a point that my head and heart went to immediately when I saw the lasagna dish!

As someone who has had an ED in the past, I use to create "normal" dishes but "health-ify" them in ways where you wouldn't even recognize the dish, similar to what was made. I would replace every ingredient with veggies/low calorie foods which in theory is great but at the time it was my way of overly restricting what I was eating and I feel like this is the same way with Sarah. There is ZERO reason why she needs to be replacing most of her foods with low caloric density foods to the extent that she is and literally transports me back to my disordered days. She works out and is very active and her body deserves nutrients and fuel. Noodles, cheese, and meat isn't going to hurt you but I truly feel in her mind it's "bad". You cannot call a cheese sauce, 20 different chopped veggies in between pieces of sweet potato a lasagna and not claim that's disordered or restrictive. It really makes me sad.

Reactions: 46
When was the last time she had a piece of real lasagne? Surely she’s been eating like this for so long that she has no idea what actual food tastes like.

I wish someone would sit her down and make her a huge meal of real, regular foods. But her obsessive control would never allow this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That doesn't make sense. If you never get sick then it means you are healthy. The human body doesn't have a virus or an infection going on secretly in your body without alerting and making you know somehow. Of course cancer is a different topic. But in terms of a "normal sickness", there is definitely nothing wrong if you don't get sick for ages.
So, from my understanding is that if you have a weak immune system, then you don't know you're sick, because there's no reaction happening. For example, there's no excess mucus produced. Idk, it sounded right at the time hahaha. I'm talking mild sickness, like a cough.

I just hate this whole "I haven't been sick in 10 years" crap. Yes, you have.
Btw, this is in response to the Nats website that is selling some product to ensure you never get sick again

Reactions: 2
I swear she said her fav artist were there pentatonix (questionable lol) I can’t even imagine her listening to Travis

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.