Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it doesn’t have pasta, cheese/df cheese or meat/meat substitute is it actually a lasagne?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
As a vegan, I'm offended by that lasagna?? I make lasagna the exact same as regular lasagna but vegan alternatives for meat and ingredients in béchamel. Stop giving vegan food a bad name Sarah that's not even fkn lasagna anymore hahahahah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Wow!!! I replied to her last story, she was chatting about her spelling. I said:

‘Try the app called Grammarly, game changer. I use it for all my business posts’

The witch blocked me:oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
I’m losing it over her curly girl method crap. Sarah, your hair is not curly. It’s barely even wavy. Can you please for once just not try to be such a “pick me” gal?

sincerely,
Girls with actual curly hair

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Don’t think she’ll have a tree somehow.
But what about Fox?! It's not all about her and her house aesthetics, it should be about Fox for Christmas. Probably the only thing he has to look forward to each year seeing as she hasn't introduced him to any friends / have play dates etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As a vegan, I'm offended by that lasagna?? I make lasagna the exact same as regular lasagna but vegan alternatives for meat and ingredients in béchamel. Stop giving vegan food a bad name Sarah that's not even fkn lasagna anymore hahahahah
OMG I’m vegan too and Italian and that lasagne is a disgrace. You can put whatever veg in you want, I have no issue with it being a vegetable lasagne but for f**** sake put some pasta sheets and DF cheese in it. Holy crap. What a disaster. I cannot believe she posted that and thought she’d be able to convince anyone that it tasted good.

Also, I’m slightly resentful that she can afford to make pesto with macadamia nuts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Wow!!! I replied to her last story, she was chatting about her spelling. I said:

‘Try the app called Grammarly, game changer. I use it for all my business posts’

Classic reaction.

also if there’s no pasta it ain’t a lasagne Sarah, it’s a vegetable bake.

Reactions: 48

What an absolute bleeping lunatic. Sarah clearly has severe insecurity issues, such a typical narcissistic trait to think that any form of advice is a personal attack. The tit she takes offence to is actually alarming. No one can give her even a hint of constructive feedback, even if it’s in the most non-confrontational way. What the duck is wrong with her?? How does she actually maintain employees, how does Kurt actually tolerate her?! Why in gods name would you literally block a follower for trying to be kind and helpful?!! I’m honestly at a loss.
SARAH GET HELP

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Sarah’s top Spotify stats on her story really just cemented something in my mind: she is a culture vulture.

Yes, the braids were totally a display of ignorant appropriation. But her extreme obsession with claiming all of the “fun” parts of other races/ethnicities like a tan (not Black) complexion, the Curly Girl method, always harping on about her BIL’s music, using exclusively hip hop/R&B in videos that don’t have that mood, the Not Indigenous “Indigenous” art and ceremonial pieces, her slang, etc... those are all really cringey and tone deaf. However, they never cross that full on line of appropriation because of how much she bastardizes and remixes what she’s taking.

She could just be a cultural tourist. She could respectfully enjoy other cultures without pretending like she has claim to them. Like someone said just a few posts up, she’s a “pick me” woman, though. Being a tourist means you’re not the main character and you’re not special, so why would she be one?

ETA: You could even apply this to her cooking. Because she’s always trying to create or show off recipes that are for dietary restrictions she doesn’t adhere too, they’re just a mess! She doesn’t respect long-standing vegan or GF chefs and do it their way. She snatches it up and makes it her own.

Reactions: 30
I’m in my late 20s so excuse me if I’m completely out of line BUT

Sarah has become that girl JoJo with the bow and the super tight ponytail.

just the same level of loud/crazy/fakeness, the similar hair & not acting their age

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.