Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone commenting on her spelling mistakes I feel like she might have dyslexia
I think she's mentioned Kurt has dyslexia, but if you know you're prone to frequent spelling mistakes, surely you would have someone proof it first?
Was about to say this. Kurt has dyslexia. Sarah is just unprofessional and, evidently, has not even a basic grasp of her mother tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sophie Jayne was definitely very much based on sarah’s day. Her and Christie swadling, both Problematic and yet preaching. It seems to be standard to keep looking back and saying “I wasn’t balanced then, but NOW I’m happy” and this repeats over like a cycle

Reactions: 24
Her figuring out what jaggery powder is was the funniest thing. 10 bucks shes gonna start using it as an ~alternative~ sweetner.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“I’m a grub”
She looks so different here..
Im just gonna be honest, I find her really unattractive these days - mostly due to her fake behavior and whole demeanor but the bad filler,botox and veneers also contribute to it. She used to look better tbh

Reactions: 40
For anyone who liked the creativity from adobe post check out @matthewdavidjohnson and @ladyandacat

for our international community they are from Australian Bachelor franchise and very similar to Kurt and Sezzy. Live on the beach, have a toddler and engaged. They are actually genuine though and I find their skits funny not cringe.

Reactions: 10
Her figuring out what jaggery powder is was the funniest thing. 10 bucks shes gonna start using it as an ~alternative~ sweetner.
Isn't she always saying that you shouldn't be consuming stuff you can't pronounce? A bit ironic, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For anyone who liked the creativity from adobe post check out @matthewdavidjohnson and @ladyandacat

for our international community they are from Australian Bachelor franchise and very similar to Kurt and Sezzy. Live on the beach, have a toddler and engaged. They are actually genuine though and I find their skits funny not cringe.
Nah, whilst I generally like/appreciate them I find their IG monetising over the top and very exaggerated. They also appear to promote anything and everything... from Hello Fresh to Next AU to Swisse to Fitbit to VW and now Connoisseur ice cream.

Reactions: 9
That Adobe ad was cringe and had a very aggressive tone. It’s a cute idea with the sticky notes but the angry grunting, Sarah pushing Kurt out of the way and then shoving the note into his mouth no just no. It’s not funny at all. Is this an exaggeration of their real relationship of resentment, competition and annoyance or am reading too much into it? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 45
Isn't she always saying that you shouldn't be consuming stuff you can't pronounce? A bit ironic, right?
Ugh my pet hate with these wellness influencers. Most things will have a scientific name none of us can pronounce!!

hated the Adobe ad too. The fact that it had to be Sarah who was getting annoyed with being tagged with post its was annoying. They could have made it funny by tagging each other and having a laugh, then maybe the Adobe product steps in to be helpful to both of them. Not have one partner go crazy because they didn’t want to have jobs to do.
It really just made me think of Sarah being like “don’t tag me.. DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!”.

That Adobe ad was cringe and had a very aggressive tone. It’s a cute idea with the sticky notes but the angry grunting, Sarah pushing Kurt out of the way and then shoving the note into his mouth no just no. It’s not funny at all. Is this an exaggeration of their real relationship of resentment, competition and annoyance or am reading too much into it? :rolleyes:
Yes that’s exactly how I felt but you put it more succinct!

Reactions: 24
Totally petty, but anyone get annoyed how she has suddenly started giving every inanimate object the female gender? Like “she’s hot” speaking about her coffee. I’ll just put “her” over there talking about a spoon or something...could be one of those things that irks me because it’s her and I probably wouldn’t notice/care about anyone else doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally petty, but anyone get annoyed how she has suddenly started giving every inanimate object the female gender? Like “she’s hot” speaking about her coffee. I’ll just put “her” over there talking about a spoon or something...could be one of those things that irks me because it’s her and I probably wouldn’t notice/care about anyone else doing it 😂
That’s just being Australian lol

Reactions: 10
I’ve been to Australia 6 times but never in December. I’d love to experience a sunny Christmas

I don’t think Sarah decorates for Christmas does she? I’m just trying to images a Christmas tree ruining her beige house?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been to Australia 6 times but never in December. I’d love to experience a sunny Christmas

I don’t think Sarah decorates for Christmas does she? I’m just trying to images a Christmas tree ruining her beige house?
I'm sure you can get beige trees, after all Melania Trump somehow managed to find the red handmaids tale-esque ones 🤢

Reactions: 9
She’ll either make a huge fuss about going and getting a real tree (which some people Do but I wouldn’t say is the norm in Australia) or she’ll get a WHITE tree to match her WHITE house.

Reactions: 13
So RE: „creating that bride bootaay“ - sarah sweetie to grow your booty you would have to eat in a calorie surplus which I don’t think will go hand in hand with a „wed shred“ which you will undoubtedly attempt to do. It all just goes to show that she has ZERO idea about fitness

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.