Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm the hass... one haha but she blocked me. again. i said things about the carseat too because that tit is just irresponsible and dangerous. she can't spout stuff about how she followed the advice and guildelines of their carseat when he shoulders are very cleary well below the LOWER line. not even like it is only the middle line.

of course sarah likes this comment. but seriously, are they having a laugh??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m curious as to who is being paid to delete comments and block people...That would be a full time job in and of itself. Is it her friend/staff Tanika or does she have someone else on stand by every time she posts? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m curious as to who is being paid to block everyone. That would be a full time job in and of itself. Is it her friend/staff Tanika or does she have someone on stand by every time she posts? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm guessing Tanika works overtime, but doesn't get paid for it because Sarah drives home the "hustle" attitude, which basically means that you never ask for time off because if you do you aren't dedicated enough. So Tanika is guilted into saying yes because Sarah will post some passive aggressive post about how it's so annoying when people are lazy, and then Tanika has to see hundreds of people agreeing with Sarah.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 332493
View attachment 332494
View attachment 332495View attachment 332496
Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.
Here I was thinking that everyone who followed her was a legitimate account 🤯 how is her engagement so high if she has fake accounts? People have shared screenshots of her socialblade on her showing her losing followers yet her engagement is really high! It can’t just be question and poll boxes....because if they’re bots then they aren’t interacting with those... is she buying engagement too (is that a thing?)

Reactions: 12
She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)
I am Australian too. I don't know anyone who gets a real tree, most people just ge the plastic/kmart ones

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found this website which checks followers for bots... She had a pretty low score, they say that influencers with score below 80 have a lot of suspicious followers with bot-like numbers and engagement.
I think she definitely buys followers, even with deleting and blocking her followers she has an incredibly low ratio of comments to likes/subscribers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her vlog is sponsored by Esmi Skin Minerals.
I bloody called it!!!!!! I said on the last thread the reason she was filming the video so many times is because she couldn’t get approval from her sponsor.
a skincare routine isn’t even relevant to her wedding planning, she’s dumb

Reactions: 62
She barely even answered any questions or gave any detail about the wedding??? Pointless video really

Reactions: 18
Should the ad be declared in the title? I don't really know the laws in Australia around declaration of sponsors and ads.

Reactions: 5
Side note but I bought esmi skin stuff a while back (probably the only influencer trap I’ve fallen into) and I was not impressed by it at all. No difference to my skin (skin is pretty clear anyway) but massive waste of money.

Has anyone tried to message esmi about how problematic sarah is to try and get the sponsorship revoked? Worth a shot I guess!

Reactions: 9
I am Australian too. I don't know anyone who gets a real tree, most people just ge the plastic/kmart ones
I've grown up with real trees my whole life i recently bought a fake tree because the trend is making them unreasonably priced. I'm on the Gold Coast.

Reactions: 3
I’m in WA and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has had a real tree. I genuinely didn’t think people here (Australia) got real trees!

Reactions: 6
Ha ha boys = smelly. Sarah make funny joke haha everyone laugh. How old are you? Why do feel the need to label your fiancé and SON smelly?? If Fox is smelly isn’t that a reflection on your tit house parenting?
She's the one who never showers after working out, and makes sure to note that her workouts only 'count' if she's dripping in sweat. Surely, she's the one who actually smells. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I've grown up with real trees my whole life i recently bought a fake tree because the trend is making them unreasonably priced. I'm on the Gold Coast.

Melbourne here and have had a real tree every year my whole life. Smells just like Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her spiel at the end about baby number 2, acting like she's been TTC for years or something 😑 For a healthy couple it can take up to a year to conceive naturally anyway.

What does she mean when she says her next pregnancy might not happen as quickly as Fox?? How does she know it was quick? What, if any, contraception were they using for that "surprise" baby?

P.S. OT but I'm an Aussie with a real tree 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 29
They’re at the park and neither of them are playing or engaging with Fox. Sarah sitting far away with her head in the phone & Kurt following him around while also on his phone. I can’t. 🤯
I’d hate to defend either of them, but there were some slides in the story where Kurt was playing with Fox. It’s only later that he is on the phone, and obviously still trying to be near Fox even though he’s making a very disruptive sound, so I’m guessing it’s a work call with Jei. Sarah herself said they’re up against a deadline for her ~Christmas Collection~ campaign, and Jei is a more direct employee of Kurt’s company than Sarah’s.

Also, it was killing me to hear her just keep talking over Fox’s unending drill sounds 😂 Like, no shade, there’s so many toddler parents out there who have to learn to tune out stuff like that to save their sanity. But, to keep doing your influencer BS at a PUBLIC PARK with that in the background just sent me over the edge. She’s like a meme of an influencer at this point.

Reactions: 15
Here I was thinking that everyone who followed her was a legitimate account 🤯 how is her engagement so high if she has fake accounts? People have shared screenshots of her socialblade on her showing her losing followers yet her engagement is really high! It can’t just be question and poll boxes....because if they’re bots then they aren’t interacting with those... is she buying engagement too (is that a thing?)
Yup. You can buy comments. You write them all before hand and they come from Bot accounts.

I'm tempted to pay $5 and give her 200 comments on her next post saying 'SCAM!!!!!' 'SCAMMM!!!!!!'
Just like what happened to S&S :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
P.S. OT but I'm an Aussie with a real tree 🙋‍♀️
I love all you Aussies who commit to the real trees. A lot of Americans I know avoid them like the plague because of clean up. When I was about 7, we moved houses to one with a large front window, so my dad insisted on a real tree that year. I’m now nearly 30 and the pine needles are still in all our floor registers from when it was time to get it back out of the house 😂

Reactions: 9
I love all you Aussies who commit to the real trees. A lot of Americans I know avoid them like the plague because of clean up. When I was about 7, we moved houses to one with a large front window, so my dad insisted on a real tree that year. I’m now nearly 30 and the pine needles are still in all our floor registers from when it was time to get it back out of the house 😂
I think our trees are a different species, I've seen some American youtubers and their trees always look more spindley. Kkandbabyj for example but still messy none the less 🤣🤣.

I think our trees are a different species, I've seen some American youtubers and their trees always look more spindley. Kkandbabyj for example but still messy none the less 🤣🤣.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Imagine being her wedding planner o_O
Lets hope he/she has upped their rates.....can you imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.