Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full nappy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Boy’s wee always smells much stronger than girl’s wee... Focks nappies always look too big and saggy. No wonder he got a UTI (and probably got another UTI causing the Mystery Hospital Visit That Had All The Doctors Baffled)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Boy’s wee always smells much stronger than girl’s wee... Focks nappies always look too big and saggy. No wonder he got a UTI (and probably got another UTI causing the Mystery Hospital Visit That Had All The Doctors Baffled)
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I know nothing about kids. How does everyone know his nappy is full, obviously when he was on the bed he was soaked through so I get that. It just looks like it’s saggy to me. Or is that full??

Reactions: 16
Sezza used to (not anymore) follow Karina Irby. I personally don't like her at all. But I was wondering why would Sarah follow her when Karina is the absolute opposite of Sezza, promoting pizza, burgers, cellulite, bloating, is anti XS size and instead of blocking people she is on her phone all day responding to the "hatazzz". What was the reason she got to follow her in the first place?! I don't think her Moana bikinis would be the reason, because they are not "princessy" enough , they have turtles and sharks on the print. 😄
And also Kurt used to follow Tammy. Not anymore. Big asses not allowed in the princess Sezza household. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I know nothing about kids. How does everyone know his nappy is full, obviously when he was on the bed he was soaked through so I get that. It just looks like it’s saggy to me. Or is that full??
Being saggy like that indicates it is full of urine but also the nappies have a yellow strip along the middle which turns blue when the nappy is full. You can see the blue line quite prominently in the photo.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Wow. What did she do to piss off so many people yesterday 😂😂

Edit to add better pic
I’m not sure cause everything she does pretty much pisses me off, but I remember watching her stories with her talking about the wedding and her basically poo pooing any wedding that goes for what’s on trend, and how she wants hers to be memorable and different, and I was just thinking ‘who the duck does this witch think she is’.

Reactions: 39
I dunno, I have a boy & a girl, & if you had me do a blind sniff test I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference?! But I agree, Focean's nappy is always full to the point of bursting & I'm not surprised he had a UTI a few months ago. Poor kid.

Reactions: 17
Definitely her, it’s one of her photos from her swimwear campaign, the same photo appears on WF website and Instagram.

It's the pool ring, not the bikini that they're advertising. The same photo appears on the Sunny Life website. The company is Aus based, so it seems that they supplied some props

Reactions: 7
she must give the toothiest blowjobs ever ( if she ever does that)
Can we even imagine Sarah putting a D*** in her mouth let alone swallowing sweeties C** has calories our dear Sarah doesn't believe in calories.

Is that her?? That photo doesn’t seem XS enough to be Extra Small Sissy.
It was when fox was only a few months old so in her opinion she was fat and only had big knockers because she was Breast feeding she came out and said she didnt like her body and felt very self conscious about how she looked because she wasn't her usual size 6-8

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the pool ring, not the bikini that they're advertising. The same photo appears on the Sunny Life website. The company is Aus based, so it seems that they supplied some props
Yes, but it’s my understanding she needed to approve of her photo being used and/or money would have changed hands, it’s just surprising to me that it wasn’t mentioned on her end

Reactions: 6
Definitely her, it’s one of her photos from her swimwear campaign, the same photo appears on WF website and Instagram.
Ohh I cant handle that posing haha. I just imagine her standing on her tippy toes for all the shots, with her arm to the side, body twisted away. She was having a big cry that day about not being a model and feeling insecure like Carly1121 said. But at the same time she knows exactly how to distord her body to look the way she wants. I wonder if that all is worth the effort..

Reactions: 15
Why the f is she stood on her toes, that pose is ridiculous. I understand standing on your toes makes your legs look longer but....ooh I always tippey toe to collect my glittery pool ring, with my ass stuck out to create a show off my thigh gap.

I would say the huge drop in followers yesterday was due to Sarah with an on trend neutral Instagram house, saying an on trend neutral wedding was boring and not memorable and she wanted to make hers unique by using a pale orange/peach shade.

She always uses Instagram stories to talk through everything, like you would with a friend. People don't need to hear her waffle...its dull as dishwasher.

P.S - I think she's going to say she won't #wedshred because she’s happy with her body.

I actually think her diet and exercise will be turned up a notch and we will see weight loss and over exercising prior to the wedding. I wonder how dark her wedding tan will go as well.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
If her wedding is in May, when do we think Em’s wedding is? (Her sister)

Reactions: 8
If her wedding is in May, when do we think Em’s wedding is? (Her sister)
I'd say earlier, maybe Jan or Feb. She's just had her hens do so she must be close to the date.

It'll be interesting to compare both ceremonies, if Em shares hers publically. No doubt Scuzz's wedding will be over the top and pageantry in comparison because no one, not even her sister, can have a better day than her.

Reactions: 12
I would say the huge drop in followers yesterday was due to Sarah with an on trend neutral Instagram house, saying an on trend neutral wedding was boring and not memorable and she wanted to make hers unique by using a pale orange/peach shade.
She really has no clue how dumb she is, the above is probably why she has no friends in real life. I can’t help but think about the thousands of people who had been married recently with an ‘on trend’ ceremony hearing that and going ‘right, not good enough for Sez then why am I even supporting her’

Her ramble also makes me think about Steph Clare Smith who told her guests to wear neutral colours. There was also a lot of talk about how she had an outfit on that showed her abs (which surely would have triggered sez). Given given Steph has overtaken Sarah in the follower department I can’t help but think that sez is thinking of Steph’s type of wedding when she says neutral is boring because she’s jealous and competitive and wants to upstage everyone else.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.